[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING REDDIIIIIITTT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING REDDIIIIIITTT!
>>
>''It Ain't Me'' starts playing
>>
>>63133734
Hehe
>>
>>63133745
Is this a tv or mu meme?
I've seen it on normies websites and after the advent of sad Keanu and Baneposting, I wanted to know if /tv/ had made it to the big time as meme aficionados?
>>
File: 1448218927764.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1448218927764.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>63133903
It started here on /tv/,sometime last spring.
It's fucking classic, and even more versatile than baneposting.
>mfw THAT'S NOT THE NAME OF THE SONG
>>
File: gh9H1A7T.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
gh9H1A7T.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>63133745
> Sit down in living room
> Put the CCR album "Willy and the Poor Boys" on the turntable, featuring the single "Fortunate Son"
> "It Aint Me" starts playing
>>
>>63134469
>It's fucking classic, and even more versatile than baneposting.
Jesus Christ. How old are you?
>>
>>63136011
>gets dubs
>doesn't get the joke
>>
>>63136011
It's almost always appropriate, and makes me laugh every time. Especially when a person is accused of being a samefag.
>43
>oldfag reporting
>>
>>63136139
Of course I get the joke. I mean, it would've been funny if one guy posted it in a thread and I read it and laughed. But look at the way that fucking loser was talking -- like some fucking 12 year old in a league of legends game, or some faggoty born in the late 90s queer doing a powerpoint presentation on 'memes'.

>>63136196
You're not 43. If you are, you should legitimately end it. I've told people to kill themselves plenty of times on here but I've never meant it so much.
>>
>>63136248
>falling for the b8 this hard
Lurk moar pl0x
>>
>>63136248
You must be a bowl of sunshine.
>hates the 'it ain't me meme'
>proceeds with the 'kill yrslf meme'
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1moSFdNImYM

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
MAAADE TO WEAR THE MASK
UUH THEY'RE A BIG GUY FOR YOUUU YAAAA

AND WHEN CIA SAYS
WHAAAAT'S YOUR MASTER PLAAAN
HMMM CRASHING THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIIVOOOORS

IT AIN'T SMEE
IT AIN'T SMEE
YOU'RE ON NO FLIGHT PLAN NAAA

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
BEEEELT BUCKLE IN HAND
LORD DON'T THEY FEEL IN CHAAARGE YAAA

BUT WHEN THE BATMAN
COMES THROUGH THE DOOOOR
LORD THE FILM TURN INTO A RUMMAGE FEST HMYAAAA

IT AIN'T SMEE
IT AIN'T SMEE
YOU'RE ON NO FLIGHT PLAN NAAA
>>
>>63133734

That movie was painfully bad

He was in a shitload of movies and I haven't seen them all but I have not seen one I actually liked.

So overrated, maybe its just me but I find him to be very irritating.
>>
>>63140234
Literally only Dead Poets Society was good, and I haven't seen it since. It might be shit by today's standards.
>>
>>63140234
>>63140514
>When plebs think they are alone, they spout their shit opinions thinking they will go unnoticed

Kill each other
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.