[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hannibal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>main character is a betaçuck white guy
>boss is a strong alpha black man
>the only white guy that isn't a pussy is a psychopathic serial killer cannibal

What are some other shows that have been ruined by cultural Marxism?
>>
>alpha black man
>utterly retarded and ruins nearly everything he touches
>white guy #1 and #2 spend the entire show playing cat and mouse, while the black guy just fumbles around like a drunken freshman trying to unhook a brasier in the dark

your bait is too obvious, OP.
>>
>>63132964
if hannibal wasn't such a tricky bastard jack would've destroyed him. the scene where he was fucking hannibal up in the torture device exhibit was GOAT. freak needed a good whopping. meanwhile will graham's too busy gagging on hannibal's cock 100% of the time to actually make an actual attempt to kill hannibal
>>
>>63133260
Will doesn't want to kill Hannibal.
>>
>>63133286
you're right. after hannibal literally ruined his life he just wanted to play games with him and talk about how they were in love with each other.
>>
Will isn't beta. He's just a normal guy like me.
>>
>>63133486
Says the beta.
>>
>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist that is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people
>>
>>63133486
>will
>normal guy
>like me
You surely have high self esteem.
>>
>>63132913
except the nigger was absolutely retarded
>>
File: 1397278822607.png (2 MB, 2456x812) Image search: [Google]
1397278822607.png
2 MB, 2456x812
Remember the pumpkins, friends. Remember the pumpkins.
>>
S4 when
>>
>>63133588
cancelled
>>
>>63133469
>literally ruined his life
>not "was literally the only person who accepted him as he was"
nigga plz. u wish you had a friend like hannibal.
>>
>>63133928
>will i exacerbated your medical condition and caused you a great deal of pain and distress just so that i could see what it would do to your magic empathy
>will i framed you and you were imprisoned for all my murders and I made you question your sanity and your involvement in the murder of the qt you cherish so much
>will i cut your fucking gut open and cut your qt's throat in front of your eyes because i thought you were going to run away with me, a serial killer who killed your friend beverly and fucked alana, and thought you had forgiven me for everything i did to you
>will, let's pick your brain ha ha get it? get it?
>hannibal, why the fuck did you do any of this?
>i was curious what would happen
WORST FRIEND IN EXISTENCE
>>
>>63133585
>you will never be this happy after buying two pumpkins
>>
>>63134527
that's just because you're only focusing on the bad.
>>
>>63134573
sure. at least hannibal was a nice enough host to treat will to dinner every time they hung out. good thing he gave him great advice about things like, how it's okay to murder and about swans and shit. his life would have been downright BORING if hannibal hadn't decided to stick his grubby little hands in will's psyche. good thing will basically thanked him for everything too.

B E T A C U C K
E
T
A
C
U
C
K
>>
>>63133516
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people
Based Chilton did.
>>
>>63134826
And will fucked with him. I thought he had done it by accident, but no, he really fucked his shit for fun.
>>
The first season of Hannibal was so good. It's a shame that Fuller went full homo.
>>
S1 & S2 Hannibal threads on /tv/ were so good ;_;
>>
>>63133630
I did really like the end scene where she [spoilers] cut her own leg off waiting for Hannibal to show up[/spoilers] it really showed the lengths people would go through for his company.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.