[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just saw this, its was so meh, probably the most indifferent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
just saw this, its was so meh, probably the most indifferent i've felt towards a film this year.

/tv/'s thoughts ?
>>
I was more indifferent than you. Haven't seen it.
>>
Black Mass? More like Whack Ass. Boring piece of shit
>>
I liked it. Depp was p decent.
>>
I thought it was really good. fuck you shit taste op
>>
>>63132386
johnny depp can't play a bad ass to save his life. whitey deserves better.
>>
>>63132386
Maybe I've seen too many gangster movies but fucking hell that was predictable.
>>
>>63132386
after watching blow this shit blew. super boring. grey filters are retarded.
>>
Scott Cooper is a terrible director. Out of the Furnace looked like a great little crime film on paper but it was underwhelming and worthless. This was doubly disappointing because you really have to try to fuck up a Whitey Bulger biopic starring Johnny Depp. But Scott Cooper managed to sink it within the first hour. I'm never seeing another movie by him again.
>>
>>63132386
Felt the exact same way.
>>
>>63132386

Tried to hard to be Irish Goodfellas.

Even ripped off the "so you think I'm funny" scene with that god awful dinner scene.

Movie was crap.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.