[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
contained within the attached .jpg are the films that I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (521 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
521 KB, 1364x768
contained within the attached .jpg are the films that I have on this harddrive. which one should i watch?

note that i will be smoking and drinking whilst doing so, and that i am lonely as fuck
>>
File: 1435920191195.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
1435920191195.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>63130734
You only have 10 movies on your hardrive? WTF is this 1999?
>>
Pleb/10.

Put it all in the trash.
>>
>>63130734
If you're feeling especially blue, go for Solaris
>>
>>63130785
i don't really watch anything anymore and i don't feel the need to hoard like i used to.
>>
>>63130814
>Tarkovsky
>Pleb
>>
>>63130875
You had a massive HDD fail, didn't you.
>>
>>63130968
yes. tears in the rain et cetera

also i genuinely just don't watch things anymore. i put dekalog on but i'm just listening to the
dialogue without the subs
>>
>>63130938
i actually thought nostalghia was kind of retarded, and mirror only good in parts.

it's not necessarily bait to state that a beloved filmmaker is shit; for example terrence malick really is a hack.
>>
>>63130938
Well, he is the supreme asshole of snob cinema after all.
His films a vacuous, contrived, and melodramatic. It's really embarrassing that you haven't noticed this.
Do yourself a huge favor and delete those flicks from your hardrive.
Maybe watch some Shengelaya, Iosseliani, and Abuladze instead.
>>
went with solaris since that was the only pick anyone made. dekalog subs seem to be bonged anyway.

i'm bored already might watch jurassic park DESU
>>
update: listening to randy newman instead
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.