[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm re-re-rewatching Seinfeld again and realized that Constanza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: the_constanza_timeline.jpg (63 KB, 959x191) Image search: [Google]
the_constanza_timeline.jpg
63 KB, 959x191
I'm re-re-rewatching Seinfeld again and realized that Constanza was pretty a pretty swell guy at the beginning, and from some point on he only got worse and worse.

Why so? Natural progression of a stubby bald manlet or?
>>
Nah he was always pretty
>>
the last pic is from friends, idiot
>>
I'm rewatching, currently S3, and he's exactly as I rmember him
>>
File: 800px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg (154 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
800px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg
154 KB, 800x1066
>he will die in your lifetime
>>
I always admired his suits.
>>
The most left one looks like Chandler from friends actually
>>
All the characters got worse morally except Kramer.

Elaine was the perfect woman in seasons 1-5 and then turned into a total slut bitch by the end of it.
>>
>>63128165
I know.

>>63128174
He's always been a selfish twat, but he's a fun character in the beginning.

>>63128506
Yeah but George got pretty awful really quick. I don't know where though, but I feel like there's a cutoff point where he went from a fun character to a bitter twat that gets dragged around.
>>
>>63128189
probably not. every time he gets close to death, he gets a new set of organs.
>>
my gf literally gets upset at him when we watch together for being such a scummy guy, does anyone else feel the same way? I always thought it was supposed to be something to laugh at.
>>
>>63128506
all the supporting characters, especially Elaine, seemed to get dumber after season six. I'm glad there was no tenth season.
>>
>>63129828
yeah he's a character you can really hate
>>
jason originally wanted to do him like a neurotic woody allen-type charachter, but larry steered gim towards a more angry, loser type.
>>
File: madoka sudoku.png (158 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
madoka sudoku.png
158 KB, 800x600
>>63128189
>>63129809
Nah, he just shoots someone in the face and absorbs their life energy.
>>
>>63128104
I noticed this in the pilot. Costanza was easily the best character on the show and the voice of reason.

Making him into this overly pathetic manchild of a human being where only bad things happen to him because of the holes he digs himself into was stupid.

The best costanza episode was the first
>>
I think it's the one where he quits his job.
>>
>>63128189
He's whats protecting you from them
>>
everyone on seinfeld is pretty much a bad person from the getgo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.