[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being in the Hunger Games is what killed PSH.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Being in the Hunger Games is what killed PSH.
>>
>>63124428
more than likely
>>
>>63124428
why? did he get sad after smelling Jlaw's smelly pussy and then she said that he can't have none?
>>
Mockingjay pt 2 really suffered without him.
>>
everyone knows scientology assassinated him for his role in The Master
>>
>>63124702
The movie was just bad regardless.
The scene at the end was obviously suppose to be his.
Even if he said it, it wouldn't have come off as particularly interesting.
>>
I wonder wonder who the other woman he was in love with was.
>>
>>63124706
Fuck, probably.
>>
>>63124428
Agreed completely OP
>>
>>63124428
No, it was this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkeLGisUHtc
>>
>>63124428
>movie about a heroine
>dies from too much heroin

Is George Lucas suddenly writing real life?
>>
File: oracle-2-0.jpg (39 KB, 853x352) Image search: [Google]
oracle-2-0.jpg
39 KB, 853x352
>>63124702
>>63124783

That's what I was afraid of.
It's like the Oracle all over again, isn't it?
>>
>>63124702
this
>>
subway was good
>>
>>63124783
>not-sure-if-bait.png
that's how the book ends...
>>
File: The-Master-J-and-PSH.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The-Master-J-and-PSH.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>63124706
For real thou, truth is that he had addiction problems way before that movie but they had been under control for a while. When it came out, he started drinking again at the wrap-up party, and you can see the level of his work deteriorate (his last film was A Most Wanted Man). It's probably a good thing he died so young, his memory won't be tinged with the terrible shit he made in the last years (the FAT years) like Brando or Welles.

But yeah it's pretty depressing realizing a movie about addiction and Man's uncontrollable urges caused him to get addicted to heroin again and destroy his life.
>>
>>63124428
Just another great actor that doesn't know how to control himself. What a Hollywood original...
>>
>>63130416
Hoffman has been fat for over a decade, and AMWM was a decent change of pace for him.
>>
File: 122218-630x762-Shooting-up.jpg (66 KB, 630x762) Image search: [Google]
122218-630x762-Shooting-up.jpg
66 KB, 630x762
>>63124428
pretty sure it was mixing fentanyl and heroine but what the fuck do i know?
>>
was Mockingjay 2 supposed to be a sendoff movie for him?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.