[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman 5: Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1448721314460s.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448721314460s.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
Ben Affleck plays Deathstroke, not Batman, and Batman 5: Superman exists within the same universe as the Nolan Trilogy and Man of Steel.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3586492
>>
See what that picture shows is that Deathstroke has a different build, costume, and symbol than Bruce Wayne. The title of the movie is always Batman V Superman. Many say that the V stands for versus, but the correct way to write versus is lowercase vs. period. The V is actually the Roman numeral for five because it is the 5th film in the universe created by Nolan in Batman Begins.
>>
This would be cool but it is just some autist fan theory bullshit.
>>
>>63123999

Holy fuck I didn't know the autism spectrum went that deep
>>
>>63123999
>>63124199
the rabbit hole is deep as fuck
chekd
>>
>>63123999
>look at me mum I posted it again
>>
What's Batman 4?
>>
>>63124520
Man of Steel would be the fourth movie in the universe.
>>
>>63124658
So Man of Steel is really Batm4n: Man of Steel?
How is this not retarded?
Is the upcoming Wonder Woman movie called Wonder Woman: Batman 6?
>>
>>63125523
Think of Man of Steel as a prelude to Batman 5, as if they are one movie and MoS is just an introduction to the main plot.
>>
>>63124124
>Batman V: Superman
>snyder trying to ride nolans coattails this hard
>>
>>63123999
The virginity level of all this shit is staggering
>>
>>63124124
>The title of the movie is always Batman V Superman. Many say that the V stands for versus, but the correct way to write versus is lowercase vs. period. The V is actually the Roman numeral for five because it is the 5th film in the universe created by Nolan in Batman Begins.
But the official title IS "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". Lowercase. Jesus, its a real easy thing to look up.
http://www.batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com/about.php
>From director Zack Snyder (“Man of Steel”) comes “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” starring Oscar winner Ben Affleck (“Argo”) as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Henry Cavill (“Man of Steel,” “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.”) as Superman/Clark Kent in the characters’ first big-screen pairing.
>>
>>63126146
A lowercase v looks the same as an uppercase v (look for yourself).
>>
>>63124127
>>63124199
>>63124275
>>63124337
>>63125523
>>63126033
le autis mene
>>
>>63123999
Anon, that isn't a BvS action figure, it's a shitty custom someone made.
>>
>>63124124
Court cases generally are "name here" v. "State of ________"
not vs.
Also batman 5 superman sounds so dumb its out of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>63128241
You're not understanding. There is no period after the v. Superman is the subtitle. He is a main character in the movie and the movie is a batman movie (the fifth one). Ergo, Batman 5: Superman.
>>
>>63127902
It's an official BvS figure. Look it up.
>>
>>63128425
You're saying the title is:
Batman 5: Superman: Dawn of Justice
That is fucking retarded, good sir.

plz go and stay go
>>
This is wrong for one simple reason: It's convoluted as FUCK, and film makers don't want a confused audience scratching their heads when all they wanted was some batman fighting some superman.

Besides, implying that MoS is a 4th batman movie somehow is silly.
>>
>>63130719
But how much of a mindfuck would it be if it were actually the case? That's some M. Night Shyamalan shit right there. The only way any of these movies will win an oscar.
>>
>>63130831
Reading further in the article, it's an interesting theory, but I don't see them trying this. I'm not movie maker, but my gut just tells me it'd be weird to explain all that shit.

There's a point where pulling the rug away from under people's feet becomes unpalatable to them, and this might be it. Ballsy, and I actually kind of hope it's that, because it'd be awesome to not have the entire story spoiled before the movie is even out.

Luckily it's not too long now until we'll know, I just doubt it.
>>
Man, I really need to get on the click bait bullshit fan theory wagon. I could use the extra money.
>>
>some people are so autistic they believe this

I was about the explain why this makes zero sense from a marketing, filmmaking, financial perspective but its too retarded to even take my time
>>
>>63130476
>good sir

plz go to reddit and stay at reddit go to reddit, good sir

>le xD derp

>>63130999
chekt
>>
>>63130999
>implying it's a racket
This shit looks like it took fucking months to put together
>>
File: Doctor Pavel I'm Deathstroke.jpg (188 KB, 569x737) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Pavel I'm Deathstroke.jpg
188 KB, 569x737
>Deathstroke
But that's wrong, idiot. Deathstroke already showed up in the Dark Knight saga. The original plan was that he would be a depraved government agent, but the part was written and re-written and re-re-written into complete gibberish. As it is, the only thing that stuck was the name and "government agent".

Bill "Slade" Wilson.
>>
>Fleiss from Batman Begins works at the motel.

>Insomnia, Pacino follows a homicidal mastermind, Robin Williams (ROBIN, he was supposed to play the Riddler) Pacino cant sleep...or can he?? Scarecrow gas maybe...

>Meanwhile rumors in Gotham of a new vigilante.

>The Prestige: Wayne's great grand father fights an enemy magician.

>TDK: Batman continues his crime fighting.

>Inception: John Blake gets involved in a secret dream program, alfred continues his studies at the university.

>Dark Knight Rises: CIA wants the dream machine but Bane takes it.

>Interstellar: The worlds crops are dying, after years of superhuman fighting and Luthor poisoning the earth.

>The machine from the prestige creates a time rip.

>Bane travels back in time, clones itself in Teslas machine, his clone leads a life of crime and infiltrates the dream program.

>The clone reports its progress with the original Bane.

>The scarecrow seeks the help of DiCaprio with his fathers company.

>At the end of TDK Rises the nuclear bomb goes off and kills Batman.

>After Bane's death his clone goes back in time, puts the machine on Alfred to see his dreams.....he dreams about Bruce leading a normal life in Italy with Catwoman.

>Bane clone gives suggestions to Alfred's mind to make him feel guilty, making him quit so he can keep researching the dream machine and give Bruce the strenght he needs to end Original Bane.

>After Inception John Blake returns to Gotham, becomes Robin.

>Kidnapped by the Joker /Heath Ledger) tortured.

>Deathstroke takes the cowl.

>Original Joker is hiding...

>Superman fights Deathstroke

>Deathstroke fights Joker Blake

>Clone Bane gives Joker Blake the Tesla machine, travels back in time and gets in the mind of a common criminal....suggests that he should get fucked up and rob some couple outside a movie theater.

>Joker Blake is responsible for Wayne's parents death, lets his hair grow and starts to commit crimes in Gotham.

>mfw all movies are connected.
>
>>
>>63128425
>the movie is a batman movie (the fifth one)

Ok so what was the 4th Batman movie?
>>
>>63132010
MoS
>>
>>63132356
Reaching: the theory.
>>
>>63131251
I'm not implying it's a racket. I'm outright stating it's a racket.

If it takes you months to cobble together some listicles and a few ridiculous theories, you're probably better off collecting disability as a retard then trying to make money on the internet.
>>
>>63132010
Wow that's a real stretch man
>>
>>63132448
That's not what a racket is. Racket = +$
>>
>>63132448
It's a fucking insane person's manifest bro. 15 chapters (I'm not sure I want to know how much that is in terms of page-count). It takes quite a while to cobble shit like that together. Don't forget you need to be updated on everything that's going on in the DC-universe by watching Teen Titans and shit. If you're on the edge of fan theorizing, you have to be the one to make that shit. You can't just steal and bring together stuff people have already mentioned. You have to invent it.

Unless you already have a huge fanbase, it's in no fucking way a racket. If you have that huge fanbase, I'm quite sure there are easier rackets to go for. Jerk off to some anger over Thor being a woman and shit. Doesn't require much research, regardless of which side you fall on.
>>
>>63132010

Duh, Man of Steel

Haven't you been paying attention?
>>
>>63132721
Yeah my favourite Batman film is the film that Batman isn't even mentioned in, let alone seen in.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.