[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this a cautionary tale on why nice guy autists should keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: temp.jpg (724 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
724 KB, 1124x1024
Was this a cautionary tale on why nice guy autists should keep to themselves and never fall for normie grills?
>>
More like "Fall for normie girls if you want, but don't expect it to end well".
>>
>>63123375
Pretty much. I can even relate with him in some ways.
>>
It was a movie about how the white Aryan man destroys the insidious Jewish elite and saves a blonde female from further miscegenation in the process.
>>
Why didn't anyone ever take issue with his 10-second silences or complete lack of reply? Sometimes he didn't even quirk his head. If I tried that, I'd just annoy everyone.

Was it because he was a real human bean?
>>
File: 1352059948664.jpg (99 KB, 296x320) Image search: [Google]
1352059948664.jpg
99 KB, 296x320
>>63123636
>>
Hes a scorpion.
>>
>>63123576
>further miscegnation
One you fuck a non-white it's straight to the Gas chambers m8 step it up
>>
>>63123375
No he was pretty damn alpha in the books desu.
>>
>>63123375
>nice guy autists

You mistaking this movie with Lars and the real girl? The Driver is a fucking sociopath. Carefully crafted a romantiziced getaway driver persona on top of his inept social skills on top of a highly violent behaviour.
>>
>>63123636
when you are as good looking as goshlin you can get away with anything.
>>
>>63123375
What autistic level am I on now because I own the same scorpion jacket and jeans jacket Ryan wears in Drive.
>>
I drive.
>>
>>63123909
you've definitely surpassed the driver's, congrats man
>>
I was surprised by the ammount of raw gore in this film. Totally unnecessary
>>
>>63123576
I saw it the same way. Pretty enjoyable as a White Supremacist fantasy tbqh senpai.
>>
File: How to be the Driver.png (23 KB, 1254x342) Image search: [Google]
How to be the Driver.png
23 KB, 1254x342
>>
File: 1367894913472.jpg (60 KB, 1060x427) Image search: [Google]
1367894913472.jpg
60 KB, 1060x427
>>63125868
>>
>>63123878
This.

The driver compartmentalized his life into roles that he could rotate through with ease. But falling in love and having thugs try to kill him tear away the facade, until he's just a mad killer with anger that originated long before the start of the movie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.