[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /tv/ think of Kimmal & Carollas The Man Show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 4L_vPp6fHdp.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4L_vPp6fHdp.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Classic that could never be allowed today cause feminists
>>
>>63123276
It made big stars out of both Kimmel and Carolla. The Man Show 2.0 sucked ass.

>It couldnt air today!

despite what the men's rights cunts may tell you, this show could be made today and it would do just as well. Tosh makes jokes that are 10 times more offensive to chicks than the man show ever did.
>>
>kimmel is literally ryan secrest 2.0 at this point
>carrola is writing children's book
>>
>>63123276
Zigga zahggee zigga zahggee hoy hoy hoy zigga zahggee zigga zahggee hoy hoy hoy general?
>>
>>63123276
Grills on trampolines.
>>
Girls Jumping on trampolines had a profound impact on my development.
>>
used to jerk off to it when I was like 13
>>
File: calvin tumblr.jpg (404 KB, 1359x436) Image search: [Google]
calvin tumblr.jpg
404 KB, 1359x436
>>63123671
>back to tumblr u go
>>
>>63124833
Wow! What a great club!
>>
>>63125008
Gross
>>
File: girlssoemotional.gif (51 KB, 569x187) Image search: [Google]
girlssoemotional.gif
51 KB, 569x187
>>63124833
Sorry, I forgot to include the part where I use Calvin and Hobbes to insult you. How embarassing to post on 4chan without an image!
Anyways, go fuck yourself you meme spewing sht. (this is how you bully a person without memespeak)
>>
File: calvin sjw.jpg (39 KB, 600x189) Image search: [Google]
calvin sjw.jpg
39 KB, 600x189
>>63125142
It's funny how ur too dumb to realize posting that only makes u look even dumber.
>>
File: Xing.gif (44 KB, 662x216) Image search: [Google]
Xing.gif
44 KB, 662x216
>>63125304
I could argue with you and call you a fag, but I wont trash a Calvin and Hobbes fan.
>>
File: calvin anita.gif (80 KB, 900x287) Image search: [Google]
calvin anita.gif
80 KB, 900x287
>>63125468
>>
>>63123671
>this show could be made today

Go listen to Rogan and Stanhope talking about how Comedy Central shut down their ideas because they were afraid of outrage and get back to me
>>
>>63124833
This comic is me
>>
>>63125600
I don't understand why networks don't embrace outrage. Free publicity and I am sure ratings will be high if people are crying.
>>
File: sjw bully.jpg (409 KB, 834x1920) Image search: [Google]
sjw bully.jpg
409 KB, 834x1920
>>63125647
>>
>>63125600
Rogan and Stanhope were the manshow 2.0. Both are funny comics but they couldnt carry the show. Does Stanhope even have a career now? At least Rogan got some tv gigs.

Sexist comedy will always exist, because you and the bitch you want to bang are most likely laughing at the same thing.

So yes, this show could be made today, and bitches for the new ghostbusters should be on trampolines.
>>
>>63125697
They're afraid they'll lose advertisers, they won't but executives are pussies and won't risk it
>>
>>63125843
Comedy Central shutting down their ideas is why it didn't work. Jimmy and Adam got out just in time, they would've been getting the same notes to tone it down.
>>
>>63125843
>>63125600
Problem with Stanhope/Rogan is that they don't have the warmness that Jimmy and Adam have. I mean Jimmy hosts a very conventional late night show now. I remember my mom watching The Man Show and cracking up at all the sexist jokes because those guys just have such warmness that anyone can instantly know it's tongue and cheek.

Stanhope is one of my favorite comics but he does not have that warmness, and that's why I like him but when he makes a sexist joke it comes off meaner. That simply turns off half the audience. As for Rogan well, he's an entertaining guy but damn he's such a Chad.

If they wanted to reboot The Manshow they'd have to find some real talent. You'll turn off the female demographic so quickly if you don't have 10/10 Charisma.

>>63123671
Tosh gets away with his jokes because he's a pretty boy.
>>
>>63125697
Could you imagine Man Show 3.0 with Tosh and someone else who doesn't give a fuck about upsetting bitches and sjw's.

The show would be huge, people would watch for the outrage men and women.
>>
>>63125930
I trust comedy central to push the boundaries while keeping things "sponsered by" safe.
Joe Rogan had a show where sluts ate bugs, Kimmel is a network host, and Carolla seems like the kind of guy who knows how to slow-ride a career so he can retire early into podcasts and shit.

The Man Show made a lot of people, but it should have never been remade
>>
>>63126208

Tosh + Anthony Jeselnik
>>
>>63126365
Thats less The Man Show and more The LolWeAreDouchesYetWomanLikeUs Show and would barely last a season. Adam & Jimmy were a perfect combo and bro's but also ernest people who even to this day (Mainly Jimmy) show to be nice people with just a good amount of edge
>>
>>63126513
>Jimmy
>edge

Pick one
>>
Kimmel is a human rice cracker
>>
>>63126513
Kyle Kinane and someone else.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.