[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are her 15 minutes of fame already up? Is she done as an actress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Are her 15 minutes of fame already up? Is she done as an actress? Why do you think she didn't get to be the Bond girl in the latest film? Will her career get back on track, will she perhaps be the next Bond girl?
>>
Naw, nepotism will carry her career.
>>
I hope so. I'd rather see Quasimodo than Helga...
>>
>>63122495
>>
>>63122464
>Are her 15 minutes of fame already up? Is she done as an actress?

This board is so ignorant to it subject matter it's depressing.

She's the antagonist in Suicide Squad. So no.
>>
>>63122464
She still hasn't had her 15 minutes regardless of the money her parents have thrown at her career.

No one knows who she is or what she does, whether she's an actress or a singer or what. The average person has absolutely no clue who she is. I don't know who she is either, just that she apparently has paid shills on a variety of boards for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>63122566
>She's the antagonist in Suicide Squad.
Will the viewers love her?
>>
>>63122619

Yea, she's be spooky emo with an endearing backstory
>>
https://sys.4chan.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=63122464

For mobile users.
>>
bump for cara
>>
>>63122566
Antagonist or Protagonist?
>>
>>63122464
>Are her 15 minutes of fame already up?
Not until Suicide Squad flops.
>>
File: ali m 1119.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ali m 1119.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>63125139

apparently she's the villain

Ali Michael > Cara
>>
A literal nobody

Means you'll be seeing her till she drops dead.
>>
>Suicide Squad is her biggest role
>she's barely seen in any of the promotional material

Yeah probably
>>
>>63125476

Has there been much promotional material? She's featured in the trailer.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.