[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TDBar640.jpg (54 KB, 640x332) Image search: [Google]
TDBar640.jpg
54 KB, 640x332
What went wrong?
>>
Everything. I dropped it by the fourth episode. The best thing about it was watching my try hard friends try to defend it week after week. But by the end they all admitted it was awful.
>>
>>63122262
Left and right were useless for the most part and would've served better as ensemble dark horse types or side characters
Huge plot holes (e.g. how the fuck can you be certain that someone has the "only copy" of certain digital files instead of a backup somewhere)
Vaughn's way of talking should've been weirder but used less often. It would've been way more hilarious that way.
Forced character deaths for all of them
Plot's fucking everywhere and hard to follow (Might be because english isn't my first language so I couldn't listen or because my audio quality was shit, but I couldn't understand who was who and what connections there were.)
I really didn't give a fuck about what happened and who did it.
Atmosphere wasn't done as well (I admit this is just an opinion, some liked it but I was expecting something else altogether)

S1 was superior in every way except the ending in my opinion. Even Rust "Fedora" Cohle had better dialogue because it was delivered well enough to remove 90% of the cringe content.
>>
It was never good in the first place. The whole thing was a massive monument to Pizza's ego, if you liked any of it, you literally appreciated getting facefucked.
>>
>>63122262
AWARDS WERE LOST
>>
>>63122630
Then you all turned out to be wrong.
>>
>>63122911
I was not kucked
>>
>>63122262
Sometimes your worst writer is your best writer. Caspere knew this.
>>
>>63122262
Setting sucks
Characters are unlikable
No interview format
No supernatural shit
>>
>go to watch first episode
>*fwiip* - *static* - *AAWWWW-*

DROPPED
>>
>>63122262
Season 1 was shitty, I dont know what the hype was all about.
Literally torture to get through it
>>
File: 3Uk6x.gif (490 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
3Uk6x.gif
490 KB, 500x311
>its a Frank spoonfeeds out of reach plot elements to Ray episode
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.