[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in a bare fisted fight to the death? Current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: JC_Schwarzenegger_1.jpg (47 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
JC_Schwarzenegger_1.jpg
47 KB, 600x400
Who would win in a bare fisted fight to the death?

Current Arnold Schwarzenegger or current Jackie Chan?

Location: fancy restaurant. They were both eating, but spot each other across the restaurant and begin to fight.

The Winner gains the life force of the other and revives their acting career and stars in A list blockbusters again.
>>
My money is on Arnold. Jackie is too small, even if he has cool moves and can flip around on chairs and tables.

Arnold will grab his torso and squeeze him till his eyeballs pop out. (With a goofy sound effect.)
>>
>>63122249
Jackie chan obviously
>>
I would like to see a comedy movie of C and B list celebrities who are trapped on a Hunger Games type island and have to fight to the death while trying to act and be filmed and save their career.
>>
>>63122297
Do you know how much difference there is between someone who can fight and someone who can't? It's immense

Even in his prime Arnold wasn't a fighter, now he is just an old man
>>
It depends, does he want any trabbu?
>>
>>63122249
Jackie Chan would win easily
>>
>>63122249
The thing is, jackie is a trained fighter and stuntman who has worked with people like Bruce lee, Benny urquitez, and Gary Daniels. Arnold just isn't a fighter
>>
Arnold's raw power would be no match for Jackie's well balanced agility and strength.
>>
Arnold would destroy Jackie Chan.
You think he can do all of that karate shit still?
Sure he might be able to kick, but it wouldn't be very high.

Arnold can still punch like a motherfucker.
He would literally only have to throw himself on Jackie and start beating his head in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyXuP48LDOE
>>
>>63123563
He still can, he was doing shit similar to that in armor of god 3, police story 2013, and dragon blade and those are all when he was around 60. He uses stunt men only for the life threatening stuff
>>
>>63123596
I don't know.
Seems to me like Arnold would win purely on size alone. I doubt Jackie would be strong enough to do real damage.

I guess we'll never really know.
>>
Jackie has been involved with martial arts his entire life so my money is on him. I don't know how much Arnold knows about fighting but his strength alone won't do it, Jackie is not weak by any means.
>>
>>63122249

bruh, ahnold is a fuckin powerhouse sure. but jackie chan literally uses everything in his surroundings as a weapon. have you not seen any of his movies? ahrnold would probably jump up on the table and then jackie would do that thing where you pull the table cloth off real quick and so arnold would fall down to the sound of a slide whistle and then jackie would come up and start grinding a pepper mill in his face until he sneezes so hard he smacks his head on the side of the table or something
>>
>Arnold: Play time is over. (Oh, God, I need to get back to mowing the lawn.)
>Jackie: I don't want no trouble. (I wish I had my Skechers with the extra padding support.)
>*Arnold tries to grab Jackie* (No! My pens fell out of my pocket!)
>*Jackie breaks a hip attempting a karate kick*

In movie theaters this Fall
>>
Jackie, no doubt.
>>
I never thought id see a photo with those two togther, unless its fake. Either way its made my day.
>>
Arnold, easily. One grab and it's over.

Fighting isn't like in the movies anons.
>>
>>63123563
But Jackie can use the tables and chairs around
>>
>>63122249
Jakie, easily.
Trained in martial arts vs untrained. It isn't even debatable.
Also, Arnie big muscles are more for show than functional, ask /fit/ if you don't believe me.
>>
File: 1448354395065.png (688 KB, 674x450) Image search: [Google]
1448354395065.png
688 KB, 674x450
All these weebs think Jackie has a chance....

Arnold would crush him. He has height, weight, strength advantage.
>>
>>63125415
He isn't that big against Jackie in that pic
>>
For you
>>
Doesn't matter how many chairs Jackie can throw or how many comedic table flips he can do. Arnold is the termintor and will crush Jackie.
>>
>>63122297
>opera trained

>fighter

that said arnold is out of shape peice of lard now jackie ftw
>>
Arnold.
Unless Jackie didn't want no trouble.
>>
>>63122297

You're a special kind of retard aren't you?
>>
>>63125415

Is this bait?
>>
Arnold would probably die fighting Jackie Chan at any point in his life.
>>
>>63122249
JC wins but by how much is determined if there's a ladder in the broom closet, if JC's holding a baby, and or if JC 'doesn't want any trouble'
>>
>>63123645
>size alone
Maybe in his underwear but Arnold is what 5 inches taller and maybe 50lbs heavier and most of that is fat.
>>
>>63122249
Arnold doesn't really look loke he could throw a punch worthy of his size. As big as he is, Jackie would come out on top in no time imo
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger-07.jpg (2 MB, 4350x5475) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-07.jpg
2 MB, 4350x5475
He's a big guy.
>>
jet li
>>
>>63122249
>str vs. dex

Dex always wins
>>
>>63122249
Hard to say Arnold did some beer hall wrestling in his youth.

Does Jackie Chan train anymore? It's 1 and a million Arnold wrestles anymore doubtful but he's in great shape for his age (now not ten years ago).
>>
>>63129086
>have 99% dodge
>still get hit
>its a crit
>>
>>63129143

Arnie is fucking huge, I still see him at the gym all the time
>>
>>63129203
Jelly
>>
Friendly reminder that Jackie is teaming up with Beers Broham for his next buddy action movie.
>>
Trained fighter all of his life vs body builder. Geez, that's a tough one.
>>
>>63122410
There is a good reason for weight classes, Arnold is probably still stronger now than Jackie ever was even in his physical prime

I don't think it'd be easy but Arnold would probably win
>>
File: 1447040860032.jpg (245 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1447040860032.jpg
245 KB, 604x453
>>63122323
I'd pay for it just to see Brendan Fraser get another role.
>>
does jackie want no trabbul?
>>
Arnold is old ugly and fat now, Jackie isn't, how in the name of fuck is Arnold supposed to have any kind of chance?
>>
> thinking poser kung fu shit is real
> chinks getting dominated in any international fighting event since the dawn of man

Is jackie chan gonna fly across the rooftops and hit Arnie with a 5 finger lotus palm?
>>
A ballet dancer vs. 70yo ex bodybuilder.

Should make for a retardedly dysfunctional fight.

I'd pay to see it.
>>
>>63129773
>5 finger lotus palm
Lost
>>
>>63122249

Current day? Jackie, pretty easily.

20 years ago, Arnold.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.