[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Jessica Jones as a character so Fucking stupid? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 08-netflix-aka-jessica-jones.jpg (363 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
08-netflix-aka-jessica-jones.jpg
363 KB, 1366x2048
Why is Jessica Jones as a character so Fucking stupid? I mean it takes her 3/4 of the season to realize she needs to kill Killgrave? Really?

Are you Fucking kidding me mates!? So she lets all these people die and get fucked up just to try to save one woman? Yeah, great hero work there. Thanks a Fucking lot hepcat.

How is anybody supposed to Fucking relate to this series? And where the Fuck is Daredevil when all this is going on? He's just playing with himself? Just Fucking around?
>>
She was trying to save an innocent young woman that was forced to kill her parents just to spite her. It was completely justified and in character, but I personally got miffed when sad woman killed herself so Jessica would be able to do what you're so mad about, just because the writers couldn't be bothered to figure out a better solution in the span of a series that was at least 3 episodes too long.
>>
>>63122079

>How is anybody supposed to Fucking relate to this series?

A series doesn't need to be relatable to be enjoyable.
>>
>>63122180

Like I said, she is Fucking stupid. For someone who is supposed to be street hardened and supposed to have common sense, that dog just doesn't Fucking hunt.
>>
>>63122214

It's not even enjoyable though.
>>
>>63122079
I think it's because she's not really sure what kind of horrible plan Kilgrave had if he'd died.

Even tho apparently his powers don't work whn he is not concious...
But he said things would happen if he was dead, and Jessica believed it...

Yep, it made no sense
>>
>>63122079
First 8 episodes, "I can't go near him because he will control me"
E9-13 "turns out he can't control me so now I need to kill him."
>>
>>63122281

It is for me, though. Aside from a short slump in Episode 12, I was into it.
>>
>>63122079
>Fucking
is this some kind of shitty bait?
>>
>>63122079
Why is "fuck" and it's variations capitalized every time? Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>63122079
But she WAS going to kill him but had to save cop.

After that it was only Kilgrave making threats he'd make people torture themselves.
>>
Why didn't SHIELD step in when they were going on about a mind controlling villain on the radio? That is like the last thing they would want people to know about. People can deal with super strong people, or people that can fly or shoot laserbeams. Its much harder to deal with people who can make anyone do anything. The public would be incredibly afraid and non-trusting if the truth about killgrave got out
>>
>>63122079
>>63122224
dude why do you always capitalize the word 'fucking'

I have no interest in your thread or the topic of conversation at hand despite watching Jessica Jones, but seriously man. Stop doing that. It's really fucking disconcerting to keep thinking Fucking is the name of a city or a person or a planet or something.

Fucking asshole.
>>
>>63122532

Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>63122493
It would be fun if they snuck in a like "I'd tell the police to forget about me like I did to the SHIELD people"
>>
extremely ugly feet
>>
>>63122570
He said he couldn't wipe memories though.
>>
>>63122570
Its just weird. The government would be way more afraid of some dude with mind controlling powers than pretty much every other hero combined. They should have been on that shit the moment it went semi-public
>>
>>63122373

Bear in mind, when she first realized Kilgrave was still alive, she had no idea his control over her was permanently gone. He'd been hit by a bus moments after she'd first been able to resist a command. When he came back, she had no reason to assume he couldn't control her again until she spent enough time around him to realize the reason he wasn't controlling her - the reason he was making *such* an effort at winning her over without controlling her - was that he couldn't anymore at all.

>>63122079

It's not that she didn't realize that Kilgrave was despicable and needed to die, but:

1. She was fucking terrified of him. She was afraid to get anywhere near him at first, because she was afraid of him enslaving her again. It proved baseless, but she had no reason to believe that would be the case.
2. While Hope was in jail, she needed to capture him alive and prove his ability existed so she could provide reasonable doubt in Hope's murder trial.
3. She genuinely blamed herself for Hope's situation, several times over. If she'd made sure Kilgrave was dead a year prior, he never would have been able to kidnap Hope as bait to try and draw her out. Beyond that, she didn't make sure that Hope had no residual commands in her system (something she immediately learned from) and didn't check her bag for any weapons.
>>
>City is more than 1/4 hispanic
>Outside of bit parts played by maids, not a single Fucking Latino or Latina character in the series.
>>
>>63122079

>Why do the characters in shitty shows act shitty and have shitty writing?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.