[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, looks like everyone is loving this, should I watch the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (447 KB, 512x567) Image search: [Google]
file.png
447 KB, 512x567
So, looks like everyone is loving this, should I watch the movie before the series?
>>
Yes

but really you should watch the movie anyway, it's great.
>>
The movie is a masterpiece. The show is an ersatz fascimile of that masterpiece for the reddit fedora crowd that post in "cinematography" threads.
>>
>>63122164
>movie is an overrated genre flick made by self-important hacks
>show is a tongue-in-check parody of such flicks
>>
>>63122164
>it's so reddit because everyone likes the show :^)
>I'm much better than everyone else since I prefer the movie
:^)
>>
I dropped it 10mins in. It's garbage.
>>
>>63122359
Nice try. This show is literally even worse than Breaking Bad and I didn't think that was possible.
>>
>>63122075
The movie is comfy, the show expands more on the themes and character archetypes of the movie in the first season and then brings out the crime family drama in the second one-I find season 2 more Godfather than Fargo.
>>
File: 1421083040017.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421083040017.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>63122164
>The show is an ersatz fascimile of that masterpiece for the reddit fedora crowd that post in "cinematography" threads.

For you
>>
>>63122624
Do we got a contrarian over here?
>>
>>63122164
The movie is just as reddit as the show.

>haha le quirky crime flick
>haha le funny accents
>xD
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.