[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was considering starting to watch Ash vs. Evil Dead, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Art.jpg (760 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Art.jpg
760 KB, 1200x1800
I was considering starting to watch Ash vs. Evil Dead, but I haven't seen any of the Evil Dead movies.
Is the series a stand-alone, a follow-up of the movies, or a bit like Limitless?

Also, is it any good?
>>
>>63121815
watch the movies
you can skip 1 if you want because theres a quick rewrite in the first 5 mins of 2 but the first evil dead is really good so you should watch it anyway.
>>
>>63121881
I basically never watch movies though. In my opinion doing absolutely nothing for an hour and a half is a bit too long, and you're often disappointed. I stick with TV shows, because while you might get disappointed every once in a while, if you find a good one, you have entertainment for a really long time.
>>
>>63121934
>>
>>63121934
just watch evil dead 2 and army of darkness you fucking mong
>>
>>63121934
>I basically never watch movies though

Please make this a /tv/ banner.
>>
>>63121815
WHY NIGGER? LIKE HOW ARE YOU INTERESTED IN IT WITHOUT HAVING SEEN THE FILMS? SHIT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE?
>>
>>63121934
You're the faggoest kind of faggot

If you wish to understand The Evil Dead, you must examine all its aspects, not just the dogmatic view of the Jedi.
>>
Just watch the god damn movies first and then the show because it only makes sense to do it that way. Don't skip The Evil Dead. Then when you watch the show please don't ask about Army of Darkness.
>>
>>63122707
This.
>>
>>63122666
eviltrips checked
>>
>>63122707
> HOW ARE YOU INTERESTED IN IT WITHOUT HAVING SEEN THE FILMS
>sees guy with a chainsaw hand
>feels stupid

I get it now, sorry for overreacting senpai
>>
I only know evil dead by osmosis, never watched it.

I'm liking the show so far.
>>
File: bruce.jpg (22 KB, 917x688) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
22 KB, 917x688
>>63122666
>starting with ED2
>>
>>63121934
if this is not pasta it shuld become one
>>
>>63122883

>barely two sentences
>pasta
>>
This is the only one I haven't seen in years... what version should I download?
>>
>>63124504
doesnt matter. there are two endings, both are on youtube if you want to watch the otherone.
>>
File: ben doubts.jpg (37 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
ben doubts.jpg
37 KB, 853x480
>>63121934
this post is the perfect combination of wanna be patrician, normie and autism all in one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.