[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this acting for writers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Is this acting for writers?
>>
Why did he beat that guy up? Was he embarrassed with being vulnerable in that Rebel Without A Cause scene?
>>
>>63120347

Method acting
>>
File: chrissy.jpg (60 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
chrissy.jpg
60 KB, 500x503
As far as male modeling, I'd probably be a success. But I wouldn't want to be around those fucking people.
>>
>>63120347
It was Tony. He was punching/running from Tony.
>>
>>63120296
i cried so hard when chrissy died, i had to get hammered drunk
>>
If each Soprano visited a board which one would they visit?
>>
>>63120627

He was a piece of shit and deserved it. So did Tony.
>>
>>63120691
Tony - /his/
Artie - /ck/
Paulie - /x/
Chrissy - /tv/
AJ - /lit/ and /r9k/
Sil - /mu/

Also pretty much all of them would frequent /sp/
>>
>>63123038
Looks about right
What about Bobby? /n/? /tg/?
Furio is /int/
>>
>>63123038
What about Meadow, Carmela and Janice?
>>
>>63123407

Carm is /soc/ because attention whoring
Janice is /biz/
Meadow is reddit

Bobby is clearly /toy/
>>
>>63123455
>Janice is /biz/

lol what
>>
>>63123455

Janice is /cgl/
>>
Why is everyone in the show always shitting on Bobby

He seems like a cool guy
>>
>>63124032
Beta provider
>>
>>63124032

Easy target. He was fat and nice, and a bit simple. Wasn't much for busting balls. His not taking a goomah probably made the other guys a little uncomfortable or guilty inasmuch as they were capable.
>>
>>63124032
because it's the world of criminals, you have to be a tough prick and bobby wasn't.

when he needed too he could be tough (killing the frenchman, almost killing paulie at the carnival, beating up tony at the lakehouse) but it was never his style.

he was only in the soprano crew because his father. bobby never officially made his bones by killing anyone.
>>
>>63124032
It is my personal speculation that Bobby was the best contender to be boss after Tony bit it. If the crew was to remain operative and independent, which is a big if.
>>
>>63122311
How was he a piece of shit? He tried his hardest to stay clean but kept getting demonized for it.
>>
>>63124277
Sil obviously didn't want it
>>
>>63124295
>Tried his hardest to stay clean
>Kept taking drugs
>>
>>63124295

>hardest to stay clean
>landlord comes over
>i guess i'll do some pot

>paulie buys him a club soda
>nah, gimme some booze

Chris didn't want to stay clean and that's the only way to beat it. He only sobered up because he was going to be killed otherwise.
>>
What evidence is there that Tony died?
>>
>>63124277

Paulie would have been boss, or Albert Barese. Sil explicitly stated multiple times he preferred to be the #2 guy.
>>
I started cringing really hard and skipped these acting scenes
>>
>>63124295
The tree limb right through the baby seat
>>
>>63126678

Paulie made too many enemies to be boss and wasn't terribly well-liked. A guy his age and he wasn't even a capo when the show started.

My guess would be Barese if he wanted it.
>>
>>63124277
Bobby really came through in the end. He went from being a doormat to a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>63126549

Him being a piece of shit to everybody for 6 seasons
>>
>>63124032
banter, also easy target because he's a nice guy
>>
>>63127027

The only one who didn't seem to like Bobby was Tony. The others busted his balls, but that's it.

I think T resented him because his dad cared about him, unlike his own parents.
>>
It was quite obvious Bobby was being groomed as a boss

It's why Paulie had them whacked

Way to miss like the whole show plebs
>>
>>63120627
What did you do when James Gandolfini died?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.