[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THEY HAD TO KILL FINNICK Pretty lame movie tho, 6/10 Overall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: the-hunger-games-posters.jpg (1 MB, 4000x1481) Image search: [Google]
the-hunger-games-posters.jpg
1 MB, 4000x1481
THEY HAD TO KILL FINNICK
Pretty lame movie tho, 6/10
Overall series rating 6.5/10, because of the first two movies, solid 7s
>>
Doesn't he die in the books too? My sister is the one who told me the entire books and I think she mentioned it.

Well, I have no desire to see this movie yet.

First movie was okay. Second was FUCKING AMAZING for some reason. Third part a was... okay.
Maybe I'll watch it one day.
>>
>>63119482
Yes, he dies in the books too, but he was one of my fav characters, so that's why I'm angry. You should watch it, if you don't know the ending, which was predictable, and that pretty much ruined everything...
>>
>>63119537
I know the book end only. Yea, maybe I'll download it. Might as well finish the journey.

Finnich was my sister's favorite character and I liked him too.

Is Joana still hot or is her baldness making it shit?
>>
I didnt watch part 2 yet and have no plans on watching it, gonna pirate this fucking shit.

Still, the most disappointing thing about the series was we never got to see brutus in action
>>
>>63119445
I thought the 2nd and 3rd movies were okay, but this was hot garbage.
>the terribly boring love triangle is the focus of the show
>lawrence is bored out of her mind and has no chemistry with either of the leading men
>the third act just happens for no reason
>character deaths can be seen from a mile away by hellen keller
>julianne moore goes from pragmatic but caring to hitler in the span of about 20 minutes
>the sister's death is glossed over
No idea how this happened. Was there some massive drop in quality between books?
>>
Why am I supposed to care about that girl that dies?
>>
>>63119750
Which one?
Her sister, the fighter, or the old woman or...?
>>
I...I honestly forgot about the new movie.
>>
>>63119885
i'm second poster. Me too. no one talked about it and i didnt' care. same with the second divergent movie.
>>
>>63119924
Could it be, anon? Is the YA trend finally ending? When will capeshit meet its demise?
>>
>>63119936
Oh, I think it might be soon. Did anyone see Scorch Trials? Is it even out yet?

>The Giver is over
>Hunger games: over
>Divergent: 1 film left
>maze runner: 1 film left
Don't know about Percy Jackson.
>Eragon: Dead
>Ender's game: Awesome book series but pretty sure it's dead
I think we are done...
>Capeshit: Oh man... I just don't care to think about it. I remember way back when (5 years ago?) when someone told me about the Civil War shit and I thought it looked cool. Not anymore.
>>
>YA ending
>Capeshit ending
>Star Wars BTFO in a few weeks
>Only intelligible cinema that makes you think allowed
Bravo Nolan, bravo
>>
>>63120037
I'd take Nolan over this stuff happily. Hell, I even liked most of his films.
>>
>>63119676
nope, Johhana looks like she uses drugs and has cancer... ugly af
>>
>>63120156
Fuck. She was so fine in Catching Fire. I guess I need to find her actor.
>>
>>63120178
Jena Malone
>>
>>63120000

>ender's game

They left out too much from the book to even come close to making a sequel.
>>
>>63120000
quads guys
>>
>>63120204
Thanks. She looks good in some of her pictures I see.

>>63120224
I don't know... if you look at it's 'sequel', it takes place like 200 years later and with completely different characters (Ender himself for example is a changed man) so it could be possible.

I mean: Ender's game was a SHORT story once...Still, yea, something's were left out but maybe not too much.
>>
i can't stop thinking about this fucking series, recommend a movie guys?
>>
>>63119445
>hunger games
>above a 3/10

saged
>>
>>63120300
did not want to be that harsh. i rated it based on the group of movies it belongs to (cancer teenage sci fi movies), but u are probably rite
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.