[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The soup got cancelled because of kanye west. The soup made fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 300.soup.lc.061011.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.soup.lc.061011.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
The soup got cancelled because of kanye west.
The soup made fun of him and his wife and they won't renew if the soup does.
Aka Keeping up with the Kardashians got the soup cancelled.
Fuck kanye west.
>>
Based Kanye taking no shits
>>
>>63118698
E! hasn't had anything good on since the howard stern show
>>
>>63118698
Thank god. Fuck the soup.
>>
That network is built on the Kardashians so they did the logical thing.
>>
Joel McHale is such a twat.
>>
>yfw the Kardashians start silencing all voices of dissent with their influence and wealth
>>
That's hilarious.

I Imagine it would only give them a better chance to find a different avenue to do their show.
>>
this is like if "comic book men" started shitting all over the walking dead and then got cancelled. The soup is a shit show on a shit network that is only afloat because of another shit show, why would they depreciate the only good thing they have going?
>>
Now what will Joel do? Maybe he'll come back to Seattle to reboot Almost Live
>>
source?
>>
I loved The Soup. They should try and land on another network or Netflix.

If I win the lotto I will finance a season and try and get that set up.
>>
>>63118698
>The soup made fun of him and his wife and they won't renew if the soup does.
Source for this OP?
>>
Good riddance. I didn't even know the soup was still on. I figured people got tired of all the Hollywood TMZ crap.
>>
shows like The Soup are the only times i see the Kardashians on tv.
>>
>>63118698

Shows like The Soup glorify and perpetuate Kardashian cancer just as much as Keeping Up with the Kardashians does.

Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>63119985
>literally have never heard a Kardashian speak
>have no idea how many there are

I actively avoid everything about them.
>>
>>63120041

Jesus, it's a comedy show that makes fun of tv shows, get a life.
>>
First his hairline, now his show.

Is Joel on suicide watch?
>>
>>63120124
They don't though, they never point out the fact that most TV is awful.
>>
>>63120124
not that guy but he has a point. the soup was really different years ago. now its used to prop up other E shows, mainly the Kardahians. same thing happened to Chelsea Lately, at least she had enough sense to get out quicker.
>>
File: sdfgsadfsdfsd.jpg (143 KB, 827x691) Image search: [Google]
sdfgsadfsdfsd.jpg
143 KB, 827x691
wat
>>
>>63120206

Have you ever seen an episode of the soup? The entire premise is about the awfulness of every single clip they pull and make fun of from other tv shows.

Just admit you have no concept of humour and move on.
>>
Joel got too tame when community started 2bh family
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.