[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What references will they make to the Star Wars prequels in The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144 KB, 1022x749) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144 KB, 1022x749
What references will they make to the Star Wars prequels in The Force Awakens?

I don't think they'll get away with COMPLETELY ignoring them, even if JewJew wants to.
>>
Some mentions of prequel star systems and occasional appearances by prequel aliens

Nothing else
>>
>>63118516
The weird skinny beige droids
>>
Maybe some alien races or old broken droids and spaceships

Nothing more
>>
File: It's Anal Then.jpg (444 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
It's Anal Then.jpg
444 KB, 1920x816
Hopfully none.
>>
>>63118516
That poster actually looks like it would be a good movie.
>>
In the way the Stormtroopers behave in combat. One of the few things the prequels and related media did right was to make the Clonetroopers act and function like an actual army instead of bumbling fools that keep falling over their uniforms and can't hit for shit. I thing extra care in making them seem like an actual threat in the promotional material we've gotten reflects that.
>>
Dunno, Simon Pegg had plenty of input in the story, and he's well know for hating the prequels.
>>
R2D2 will fly at some point and he and C3P0 will be in almost every scene despite having no real reason to be there anymore.
>>
>>63118516
mESA BINKS MUTHAFUCKA

REMEMBER DA NAME

MESA RAEP KYLO RENN
>>
>>63119697
It looks as if the Clones are going to be on Dooku's side, which would make more sense tbqh.
>>
>>63118516
>Everything Disney Star Wars related has OT visuals and call backs.
It's hopeless for the prequels. At best, I saw a few Maul and Grievous cups at walmart the other day, but they're a very minor fraction of Disney's overall Star Wars merchandising.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.