[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>9.2 user score on MC >almost a 9.0 on IMDb >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: creed-finalposter.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
creed-finalposter.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1897
>9.2 user score on MC
>almost a 9.0 on IMDb
>people left and right claiming it's the best Rocky film since the original

Is an agenda being pushed here or is this movie actually good?
>>
>>63116262

Watch it for yourself? And what agenda exactly?
>>
No people are just retarded.
>>
Yes OP the niggers are coming after our movies and our women. Soon all our master race white holes will be plugged with BBC and they will be filling with cum from their throbbing dicks. All white people will be led into camps where we will be subjected to watching reruns on UPN and BET of shows where whites are whipped and skinned alive while niggers say MHHMM and GET DAT WHITEY.

They must be stopped.
>>
>>63116262

>wanting to find an agenda so you can be offended

Hey SJW!
>>
>>63116262
>not knowing that there were black actors in 80's rocky movies
>>
it was really good. me and my wifes son loved it
>>
>>63116804
>pasting some comment from some site thinking it's somehow funny
>>
>>63116262
Yes it was blacks need dads
>>
>>63116804
The first time ever a meme was used on /tv/ in order to make an actual joke instead of just mindless repeating to fit in and be try to be funny. Bravo.
>>
>>63117170

>enabling him

no
>>
>>63116262
> has a black guy
> I'm triggered
> looking for jew conspiracy
you faggots are worst than sjw
>>
No, the movie is really good, my wife's bf loved it!
>>
>>63117233
It as a funny joke. Also
>triying to shame an anon
>>
This movie is legitimately great because Stallone finally gave up the reigns but I have a feeling that it's a precursor to Star Wars in that any thread about it is going to turn into Blacked memes.
>>
>>63117662
Guess you missed jessica jones threads then?
>>
>>63116262
If I am not mistaken the same guy behind this movie also directed Fruitvale Station. That was an okay movie.
>>
>>63117662
>not filtering all Star Wars threads
>>
>>63117695
I don't watch garbage capeshit shows senpai
>>
>>63117662
Nah, this casting choice has a legitimate purpose while the Star Wars casting is for a political agenda of which JJ admits to.
>>
>>63116262
Why does /tv/ always has to be contrarian?

>the overwhelming majority of people liked Mad Mad; Fury Road
>feminazis

>the overwhelming majority of people liked Creed
>BLACKED
>>
I thought it was a 7/10 at best. The people overblowing it are either retarded Americans caught up in the Rocky hype (Despite it being 5/6ths garbage) and people pushing for a "Wow a black male isn't a retarded ape 10/10!"

It's alright. Don't expect a sports / boxing movie (not that the other Rocky films have been heavily focused on the sport), and don't expect it to be on par with other nine or ten out of tens of the past few years.
>>
The BBC makes it a 9/10 out of the bat, the movie itself is just 0.2/10
>>
>>63118018
Fat loser.
>>
>>63116262
So how awesome is the BBC factor in this movie? I was going to take my wife and her bull to the film but she would just say he's with him and there's no singles policy so I may just have to watch a rip or something. I guess I could fantasize about the fantastic bull in this film spitroasting my wife for 4 hours straight once a month so she can be satisfied, but people actually say it's good so maybe theres something beyond the BBC.
>>
>>63117952
>while the Star Wars casting is for a political agenda

don't know if it's really a political thing as much as it is a social thing. And in any case at least Finn is an original character, isn't it /tv/ who cries all the time they see shit like black Jimmy Olsen or black Perry white?

Probably the only thing I can agree with is that Boyega isn't exactly the Nubian Ryan Gosling but whatever.
>>
File: critic.jpg (22 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
critic.jpg
22 KB, 300x279
Creed makes its own justification even while treating Stallone as an icon. He’s familiar (from both Rambo and The Expendables) but with more than a liberal do-gooder’s face; his message has always been uplifting but not patronizing, and that’s what makes Rocky essentially a conservative fantasy. It’s no wonder Rocky won the 1976 Oscar over All the President’s Men, Network, Taxi Driver, and Bound for Glory — all liberal melodramas that expressed post-Vietnam, post–Civil Rights, post-Watergate cynicism. Rocky was the people’s candidate, which is more impressive now when the mainstream media have seized and perverted the populist ideal. Who would have thought this latest franchise sequel would have such sociopolitical significance and emotional strength? Creed serves as a response to the wayward campus protests by privileged black students who, like Adonis, are protesting against themselves and their own frustrations even if they don’t know it.
>>
>>63116281
Agenda of making money. People get paid to promote shit.
>>
watching the trailer is TLDR version of the movie.

literally everything is told.
>>
>>63118246

So Rocky 1 then
>>
>>63118106
>calls anon a loser
>posts in a Mongolian gay acceptance forum
>>
>>63118149

BASED
>>
I loved it
>that speech before the 12th round
>the rocky theme comes on
I can't remember the last time I got this hyped during a movie
>>
>>63118149

Goddammit Armond, did you like it or not!?
>>
>>63118528
>I'm not a mistake
>>
Is Drago mentioned at all?
>>
>>63116262

So, are you looking for reasons to be triggered? You sound triggered as fuck. Maybe you so go back to tumblr, SJW
>>
>>63117170
>first time
So you've been here less than a year and somehow think that the pre existing userbase of /tv/ was the problem?
>>
>>63116262
It's a solid 7.5/10 getting overhyped by some critics because Adonis Creed fucks some nigress. Worth a watch though.
>>
Why the fuck do /pol/fags have a problem with the back guy in this?
Did you expect Apollo's son to be white, or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422 KB, 1920x1080
>>63118039
Rocky IV was great as well.
Faggot.
>>
>>63120179
>Did you expect Apollo's son to be white, or what?
yes
>>
>>63116262
I haven't seen the movie yet, so perhaps someone could correct me if I'm wrong, but because of Stallone's involvement, I doubt we'd see any left wing agendas. Rocky, the character, and even the movie, has always been kind to blacks. In the original, I don't recall anything that pointed to Apollo's skin color. He was well off, as a professional top boxer, while Rocky was just a bum.
>>
>>63118547
>Who would have thought this latest franchise sequel would have such sociopolitical significance and emotional strength? Creed serves as a response to the wayward campus protests by privileged black students who, like Adonis, are protesting against themselves and their own frustrations even if they don’t know it.
It's safe to say that he enjoyed it
>>
>>63116262
>Is an agenda being pushed here or is this movie actually good?
Creed's son fell in love with a black girl in the movie. If it were liberal, he would fall into the arms of a strunk white girl.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.