[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they'll make any references to the prequels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg (834 KB, 2400x1621) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg
834 KB, 2400x1621
Do you think they'll make any references to the prequels whatsoever?

Maybe a sly nod to Mace Dindu?
>>
>>63115403
Finn gets Mace Windus purple lightsaber.
>>
STAR
THE FORCE AWAKENS
WARS

I want this meme to stop
>>
>>63115403

>Mace Dindu

Stop that shit
>>
>>63115403
Honestly the more BBC that they can stuff into this film the better, this epic feature needs at least 2 bucks to really carry whitey through the hero's journey. Boyega probably has a huge BBC but we just need one more to fantasize about our wives getting spitroasted by.
>>
NO SHEEV NO BUY
>>
Is it true that Lucas has no creative input on this?
If so, does that mean that these new movies aren't canon?
>>
>>63115403

when Disney bought Star Wars a few years ago they did a survey with thousands of kids aged 5 to 11 asking them their favorite Star Wars character, Jar Jar Binks won.

you can bet your last hotpocket that Jar Jar will be making an appearance.
>>
>>63115403

No references to the prequels. The prequels make Anakin / Vader into a virgin birth. Jews don't believe in virgin birth.
>>
Daily reminder Finn is the Jar Jar Binks of the sequels.
>>
>>63115460
Lucas doesn't decide canon now. He sold Lucasfilm. Disney decides canon now.

Or we all do, if you're into that whole Death of the Author thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.