[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/film/201 5/nov/23/zoolander-2-acc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/23/zoolander-2-accused-of-transphobia-over-benedict-cumberbatch-character

I would have been excited enough just knowing that Zoolander is getting a sequel, but on top of that it's generating mass SJW butthurt. 2016 will be a good year.
>>
I legitimately don't understand why trans people aren't considered mentally ill.
>>
File: 1414082434927.png (136 KB, 220x435) Image search: [Google]
1414082434927.png
136 KB, 220x435
>>63114643
>Petition picks up more than 9,000 signatures
>>
>>63114643

People just can't take a joke anymore, the sad thing is there are probably a lot of trannies that get a kick out of the joke, it's one of the things that impressed me about Married With Children a lot of the writers were women and they wrote some of the most scathing jabs about their own gender through Al, not to mention that actual fat women were on the show getting roasted too, but they had a fucking sense of humor at least.

Back to Zoolander 2, it sucks they ruined that Ferrell reveal, that would've been great in the theater.
>>
>>63114671

I consider them mentally ill, for whatever that's worth.
>>
FACT: Zoolander was better than Tropic Thunder
>>
>>63114714

Yeah, they could have just had his voice or something if they really felt like the audience needed to know.
>>
>>63114736

Fucking A.
>>
Zoolander 2 didn't even have enough jokes for a trailer. Don't care for "SJW butthurt" since they get butthurt about pretty much everything, but /tv/ automatically jizzes because of it just like it did with Green inferno which was a turd
>>
>According to studio Paramount, the Zoolander 2 trailer is now “the most successful comedy trailer launch of all time”, having been viewed over 52.2 million times. The two-and-a-half minute clip was released on November 18th and even including a glimpse of Justin Bieber, who will cameo in the film.

SJWS GETTING BTFO
>>
>>63114780

Zoolander wasn't really about delivering jokes, it was stupidity-driven humor. But unlike many films which attempt it, it was actually funny.

It'll be better than the Dumb and Dumber sequel, that's all that matters.
>>
I don't care for Zoolander, I don't care for Ben Stiller, I don't find him funny, and I was not going to watch the movie but all this shit made me curious about it and I might check it out.

This is weird, are the S J Ws working for hollywood or something, they are giving them free publicity and a lot of exposure.
>>
>>63114909

Apparently they and Barbara Streisand are the only people left on Earth who don't realize how the internet works.
>>
Seems like Kyle Mooney has a role in this.
Thoughts on him? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X37EzJnuntk
>>
>>63114964
I think he's the dude that Will Ferrel is spazzing out at?
>>
But why male models?
>>
>>63115009
As in... why is the movie about them? Or why are there male models? Provide a little context.
>>
>>63114909
>This is weird, are the S J Ws working for hollywood or something, they are giving them free publicity and a lot of exposure.
>Actions can't have unintended consequences
The thought processes of a brain dead conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>63115032
I assumed he was just being facetious, personally.
>>
>>63114780

This. The only reason, and I mean literally the only reason, I've seen people posting about Zoolander 2 on /tv/ is people laughing at SJWs getting annoyed over Cumberbatch's character.

I've not seen a single thread with people actually excited about watching the film on its own merits. I honestly can't think of a comedy sequel made recently that was any good, so I have no idea why anyone thinks Zoolander 2 is going to be any different.
>>
>>63114643
>guardian
well lets just read this lefty paper giving the people who dont deserve a voice, a voice
>>
>>63115103

Most people are optimistic since the sane co-writer from Tropic Thunder is going to be back.
>>
>>63115172

Based Theroux and Theroux' penis
>>
>>63114694
kek

Based Ben Stiller
>>
Alex G @EsPyramid

also it's 2015, we should have dropped both transphobic caricatures and benedict cumberbatch a long time ago
5:08 AM - 19 Nov 2015

Retweets
>>
>>63115260

I know /tv/ slams Benedict but why exactly again? Seems more like his fanbase is to blame and now a part of them are bitching about him
>>
>>63114643
>tumblr now hates cumberbatch

Wow, I would never have imagined this.
>>
>>63115029
But why male models?
>>
>a tiny section of society complaining is enough to make the news
>literally a handful of people is enough to convince journalists to write and article about it
>>
>>63114671
they clearly are though
>>
>>63115349

Delicious clickbait, those assholes live off "controversy" and the ads that explode into your face visiting their page. Thank god for pastebin
>>
File: xfp8a9.jpg (54 KB, 430x432) Image search: [Google]
xfp8a9.jpg
54 KB, 430x432
>>63114643

>However, an online petition, so far signed by more than 9,000 people,
>9,000 people
>for a trailer that was viewed 52.2 million times
>If the producers and screenwriters of Zoolander wanted to provide social commentary
>social commentary
>zoolander
>social commentary
>zoolander
>here are some tweets from random people who didnt like the trailer

Amazing, you couldnt make this shit up.
>>
Zoolander will outgross Deadpool, which opens the same week.
>>
>>63114643
>relax dont do it
>>
>>63114671
They are. Where i live you have to take a psyche evaluation before getting a sexchange or whatever.
>>
>>63115323
xDDdd
>>
>>63115498

This is probably true.
>>
>>63114671
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Conclusion

This study found substantially higher rates of overall mortality, death from cardiovascular disease and suicide, suicide attempts, and psychiatric hospitalisations in sex-reassigned transsexual individuals compared to a healthy control population. This highlights that post surgical transsexuals are a risk group that need long-term psychiatric and somatic follow-up. Even though surgery and hormonal therapy alleviates gender dysphoria, it is apparently not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons. Improved care for the transsexual group after the sex reassignment should therefore be considered.

Even with reassignment their gender dysphoria (mental illness) has a high chance of coming back. They indulge the fantasy then quickly realize that they are still not what gender they want to be. Truth is being a tranny is absolutely degenerate and should never be accepted in society. If someone who is schizophrenic told you he was Jesus Christ would you indulge his delusion in order to be more politically correct and tolerant? No you would treat him, accepting transsexual degenerates should never be allowed to happen in society. Especially if these people kill themselves something like 40%, 5 times the normal rate of healthy human beings.

Let me ask you this, if a schizophrenic came up to you and told he was a dragon would you believe him and make a twitter war to protect dragon privilege? No you would put him on lorazepam and halidol and put him in an institution. So why would you even think twice about mentally ill tranny degenerates indulging in the delusion that they are another gender? Fact is they have a mental illness, it's called gender dysphoria.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Kill yourself if you are someone who supports them
>>
>>63114671
They aren't considered mentally ill because they aren't, asshole.
>>
>>63114643

>Zoolander 2 trailer
>transgender shown
>portrayed as "all is all"
>suggesting this model is the new hot shit
>SJWs get mad anyway due to Cumberbatch looking like an abomination
>>
>>63114722

dubs confirm
>>
>>63115642
read

>>63115627

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: le shiggy jesus.jpg (11 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
le shiggy jesus.jpg
11 KB, 180x250
>>63114671
They are in basic denial of reality.

Imagine if our country just let people believe any old whoo ha. Imagine if America allowed a bunch of people to deny basic physical reality. Imagine if someone saw wine and crackers and thought they were the blood and body of a 2000 year old Jewish carpenter. Imagine if people believed in creatures with wings sent down by some inseen force.

It is clearly America's job to label people with such crazy beliefs as mentally ill.
>>
File: b4-600x337.png (331 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
b4-600x337.png
331 KB, 600x337
>>63115679
otters are abominations
>>
So we are to pretend trannies are anything but mentally ill, unstable, hideous freaks of nature because that will upset a few leftists? Really?
>>
>>63115642
Krager, you are such a self-important twat
>>
>>63115627
I am a trans-scale dragon otherkin. How dare you insult my proud people.

You know this shit is coming.
>>
>>63115627
>>63115854

No one listens to this dude, he's been discredited a bunch of times. he doesn't even work at the hospital anymore, he was kicked. out. Why do you guys keep posting this shit? If you made a thread on /lgbt/ you'd get the facts immediately but you want because you want your pathetic echo chamber.

Stop being so bigoted, it's 2015 guys.
>>
>>63116963
The first study still stands, and so does the suicide rate. And oh wait they do have a mental illness it's called gender dysphoira. Looks like you got blown the fuck out yet again.
>>
>>63116963
>If you made a thread on /lgbt/ you'd get the facts immediately but you want because you want your pathetic echo chamber.

uhuh, so why would I post in a faggot echo chamber if I'm not a faggot? Why don't you debunk these studies now? Nothing stopping you from posting you poof
>>
>>63114736
I think most people forget that Tropic Thunder was objectively shit outside of RDJ's performance.

Zoolander however is a timeless classic.
>>
>>63116858
I think it's really funny when criticism of leftism yields a response of "muh Christianity is just as bad as ___".

Not even a Christian but I think that most Christians in the states tend towards figurative interpretations and aren't so metaphysical. Most Christians seem to be into the whole thing for cultural/social/moral reasons, and many I've met seem to be agnostic-- "I don't really know for sure, but that's where faith comes into play"-- when it comes to metaphysical things and the afterlife and such.

I don't think that your run-of-the-mill Christian has nearly as degenerative of an effect upon our society as somebody who mutilates their own genitals so they can "literally" become the opposite sex. You know, actually, I just feel sorry for somebody who does that. The real source of degeneration is the apologists/theorists/professors who build a conceptual (metaphysical) framework & narrative that would normalize things like the distortion of bodies.

What's really sad is to see self-righteous parents start transitioning their kids at way too young of an age like some kind of modern-day Eunuchs.
>>
>>63117153
>Why don't you debunk these studies now?

Tbh I don't save counter arguments, I see the point desu. The suicide rate is generally to due: older trans people(who the studies are done are) don't pass and get treated like shit. Your life isn't gonna be amazing now that you got a vagina when everyone treats you like garbage.

If they did a study between passing younger trans ppl and older non passing trans ppl you'd see a big difference senpai. These studies seem flawed to me because they're done on older transitioners who probably are at the end of their rope.

They're done are young,qt trans girls full of potential like myself and many others.
>>
>>63114643
>2016 will be a good year
yes, it will be the year I swear off this site forever
>>
>>63117357
You're fucking retarded and are completely spreading disinformation. The study focuses on the younger trannies undergoing the transition and the effect on their minds. Stop trying to base your argument on feeling, it doesn't work in the real world you stupid fuck. And no it's not older trannies that kill themselves, there is no proof for that and that is absolutely fucking retarded to begin with. People like you who defend these mentally ill degenerates are the real problem of society. You actually enable and encourage these people to enact their delusions, and once they figure out they can't remove their gender dysphoria they off themselves. You are responsible, you are the cause of it. They are mentally ill they are not in control. Kill yourself you stupid bitch.
>>
>>63117357
Freak
>>
>>63114671
They are mentally ill
>>
>>63117357
I think that the happiest trans women are young, passable, into alt shit, and kinky. Like, to give a famous example, Bailey Jay seems happy and based. I get the impression that she'll either die young or transition back when age hits her.

Weird as fuck to see an old trans like Jenner with a conservative lifestyle, wearing sweaters at country clubs and shit, fooling nobody
>>
>>63114671
Why aren't gay people considered mentally ill?
>>
File: SJW guide.jpg (42 KB, 311x700) Image search: [Google]
SJW guide.jpg
42 KB, 311x700
>>63114714

I agree...fucking SJW's and weenie's need to learn to take a fucking joke.

I have horrible self esteem but i'm able to laugh at myself and the insults people throw at me.
>>
/tv/ - Identy Politics and Gossip
>>
I never understood the word transphobia has negative connotations for the leftists.
I mean normal people are of course wary of the mentally ill.
>>
>>63117722
But they aren't happy dumbass, they are mentally ill and severely unstable. They only pretend to be on the outside, but once the dysphoria comes back their delusion is shattered.

>>63117763
Because homosexuals although degenerate aren't mutilating their genitalia and pretending they are another gender. Sure they are spreading HIV around and are in some form slightly mentally ill, but in a dissociative kind of way, not like trannies who have a full on schizoid delusion.
>>
>>63117763
They are too.
>>
>>63117763
The truth about homosexuality and even crossdressing is that it's not mentally ill in any way, that it has always been around in the West, but that it should not be made into a lifestyle, or at least not a mainstream one.

The best example of how gay lifestyle fucks things up is the family unit. A kid, ideally, would have a supportive mother and father, not a confusing double dad and a house full of fags.

Ever met somebody whose dad divorced the mom and went openly gay? It fucks them up bad.
>>
>>63117722
>she
>her

Fuck off
>>
>>63114643
A phobia suffixs means it is a fear. In no way did that joke make it seam as if they were fearful of transgender people. The transgender community and their supporters just need to learn to take a joke.
>>
>>63114671
they are by doctors
>>
>>63117591
>The study focuses on the younger trannies undergoing the transition and the effect on their minds.

Is this actually true? I didn't read the study because they're long and boring.

>And no it's not older trannies that kill themselves, there is no proof for that

I don't need proof for this one, everyone in the trans community knows this is true. You're so filled with venom but do you have any actual solutions aside from transition?

However I do think transition isn't right for everyone. There has to be other options and paths out there.

inb4 suicide.
>>
File: image.png (214 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214 KB, 1024x1113
>>63118217
>There has to be other options and paths out there.
The gas chamber. Fixed like magic!
>>
>>63118217
>I don't want to read facts my mentally ill trannie mind is so deluded I will keep believing my own head canon contrary to scientific data

Honestly hurry up and kill yourself already. It's only a matter of time, not only are you a degenerate tranny, you are a fucking brain dead mongoloid. You are the epitome of disgusting when it comes to humanity.
>>
>>63117808
do u actually think homosexuality makes u a degenerate?
>>
>>63118316
Of course, it destroys the family unit, promotes pathological promiscuity and the HIV rate is absurd for these degenerates. If they aren't degenerate I don't know what is, I don't really have a problem with them though, but yeah they are sub human scum.
>>
>>63116989
I'm no psychologist but I do think that in this case correlation!=causation
I mean, suicide rates could be a result of society not accepting these people and shunning them, not necessarily because of their illness.
>>
>>63114643
>sequel
who cares
>>
>>63118769
We live in one of the most liberal society ever in civilization. Don't give me they are bullied crap. Come on, it's 2015!
>>
>>63118814
On tumblr and the Internet and in like, 2 states. I'd like to see how well you'd fair as a transgender in like, Oklahoma, or Texas, or Idaho.
>>
>>63118870
They would live in Austin which they do, seriously man we are in a different time now, they aren't getting lynched anymore.
>>
>Comedy films can't even make jokes anymore

I'm done
>>
>>63118922
Not even talking about lynching though. It's enough to know that people view you with disdain and disgust. Society doesn't Lynch them anymore, sure, but I don't think a whole lot of people actually LIKE them. Combine that with an already unstable mindset, and you've got good ground for suicide
>>
>>63118964
That's because they ARE mentally ill. They literally have a disorder, they may perceive that people hate them because they hate themselves subconciously. Nobody is going to call her a freak and tell them to kill themselves in real life. It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>63119027

there's a bretty gud webcomic of a tranny who's in the train and starts sperging out when he's asked for his ticket. it shows how they make a big mess out of nothing and it's all in their minds.
>>
>>63119027
I can't speak for other people but I can certainly imagine people insulting them in some parts of the country and the world as a whole. Society as a whole is not very accepting of people who are different. The whole process of changing gender is probably extremely psychologically intense. Let's assume that they're not insane, but do want to change gender. That process would leave you very vulnerable.
>>
>>63119114
Sure but people have common sense, it wouldnt move to Alabama or some other red as fuck state, she would go to commifornia or some place where she would be accepted.
>>
File: 1416810074645.png (607 KB, 873x813) Image search: [Google]
1416810074645.png
607 KB, 873x813
>>63115627
excuuuuuse me, im a 90% pluto planetkin and 10% nanodragragon with self diagnosed ptsd, in a polyamourous open cyber relationship. how dare you make fun of us *triggerwarning*
>>
>>63117902
>the West

Don't underplay it, they're everywhere.

Arab shieks fucked boipussy when they got sick of vaginas.
>>
>>63118217
>>Is this actually true? I didn't read the study because they're long and boring.

>playing devil's advocate
>shitposting
>still succesfully baiting people

fucking kudos anon
>>
>>63119142
True, but I know a tranny who outed herself to a group of people, online of all places, and a lot of people rejected her for it. I don't think that it's a matter or location, it's just something that people have a hard time accepting, because when we think of a woman, we certainly don't think it some tall, lanky, Adams apple, balding, beard stubbled thing.
>>
>>63119318
I too, am depressed that my anal vore coming-out party wasn't well received by friends and family.
>>
>>63118366
>the family unit.
the fuck does that even mean?
>pathological promiscuity
being gay in no way promotes promiscuity
>>
>>63119318
And we really shouldn't, and it's societies fault for encouraging these people to go through with their delusions. Think about it, we are actively promoting their mental illness, making them think that it is completely normal. That's the real injustice here, these people need help, and society is just saying lol this it's 2015 guys, come on.
>>
File: 1448162220123.png (123 KB, 1547x726) Image search: [Google]
1448162220123.png
123 KB, 1547x726
>>63119365
Here you go anon
>>
File: 1413968737584.jpg (530 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1413968737584.jpg
530 KB, 900x675
>>63119377
Look at the partner retention stats for homosexuals and HIV rate. Facts don't lie. And the family unit is Mother and Father, kids who don't grow up in stable homes tend to be criminals, degenerates and mentally unstable. Breaking this dichotomy up especially when they decide to have children with surrogate or adoption, is promoting and continuing the cycle of degeneracy.
>>
>>63119431
Are you shaming him?
Do you think that's funny, you cis shitlord?

SO PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOU IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY?!

He's completely normal, chucklefuck.
Fucking triggered.
>>
>>63115298
He looks like an Oblivion elf.
>>
>>63116963
>he's been discredited a bunch of times

[Citation Needed]
C'mon, post some links.

>He got kicked out of his job for telling the truth.

TOLERANCE!
>>
>>63118217
>I don't need proof for this one, everyone in the trans community knows this is true.

When something is repeated enough times, you submit and accept it. Its called the Gaslight Effect.

>You're so filled with venom but do you have any actual solutions aside from transition?

Accept yourself for what you are, a man.
>>
>>63118217
>everyone in the trans community knows this is true
Argument ad populum. I know this is bait, but some people might just fall for it.
>>
>>63115642
If they aren't mentally ill, then explain the high suicide rates.
>>
>>63120437
People are aggresive and mean towards those they don't understand.
>>
>>63120478
bullying doesn't cause suicide retard, it just triggers something a person is already suffering from. If bullying caused suicide, then over half of Americans would be dead.
>>
>>63120620
Bullying incentivises suicide, chucklefuck.
>>
File: christinesommers.jpg (84 KB, 500x999) Image search: [Google]
christinesommers.jpg
84 KB, 500x999
>>63120478

So what? People in general aren't very nice to other people, it's irresponsible to place the blame of someone killing themselves on a mysterious group of vague "mean people", ultimately YOU are responsible for taking YOUR life.

I don't get this either, why do trans people act like it's not fucking weird? It's weird as fuck to "come out" and "transition" and all that jazz. No one is saying it's bad, but it's definitely fucking weird, and no amount of trying to pretend it's normal will make it so. I also believe that people with gender indentity issues are mentally ill just as much as people with depressive disorders and anger management issues. It doesn't mean i want all trans people put to death but jesus christ, can we at least all agree that wanting to change your gender and going to extreme lengths to do so is fucking weird?

You can't change your race, or your eye color. You're born with it and you're stuck with it, i don't really understand why your "gender" has to be a fucking thing. Can't you just be gay? What the fuck is the difference?

"Well if i can change my gender, i'll FEEL better". Sounds an awful lot like a mentally ill person to me. Sounds like someone justifying why they lock the door six times or wash their hands ten times or get freaked out by babies or whatever.

#shitlord
>>
>>63120689
>Bullying incentivises suicide, chucklefuck.
Not as much as you think. Most suicidal people say worse about themselves than others do, even bullies.
>>
>>63120695
People change their visual appearance based on outside influence all the time, anon.
Dyeing your hair seems more prevelant now than ever.
Make-up is used by bassically every woman.
Hairstyles and fashion are huge factors in everyday life.
People get braces, contacts or even surgery to alter their appearance to the approval of others.

And no one gets judged as harshly on those features as transexuals get judged on their lifestyle.
Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>63120785
You don't get braces because you're mentally ill though
>>
>>63120767
>implying you don't start thinking bad about yourself when so many others do too

You claim low self esteem now causes suicide.
Are you pretending severe bullying doesn't affect your self esteem?
>>
>>63120829
That's not the discussion, at all.
>>
Why do you need a petition for a boycott? Is the petition a legally binding agreement that says you won't see it? If you want to boycott something, don't you just, not see it? I don't understand the need for a petition other than to get attention.
>>
>>63120890
bec the execs use the sjws to make controversy to get you into theaters.
>>
>>63114671
I consider them mentally ill
>>
>>63114671
Because liberal values are "in".
The politics just trying to appeal to election base.
Same reason gays arent mentally ill and women have rights.
Just lies and politics.
>>
File: 1394527317268.gif (735 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1394527317268.gif
735 KB, 640x360
>>63114671

just seems like a socially acceptable form of body dysmorphia to me, I would suggest therapy to someone that wants to mutilate their body, not encourage it
>>
File: 1350199190754.jpg (181 KB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
1350199190754.jpg
181 KB, 800x606
>>63114643

Anatomy of a comedic controversy:

>new generation of models are trans
>joke is that Benedict Cumberbatch looks creepy as fuck and Aay Lmao as a trans

Joke failure:
>most trans are creepy as fuck and Aay Lmao, so HERT FEALINGS, O NOES

Remedy:
>ugly motherfuckers need to stop trying to become women
>>
>>63114643
At some point, people just have to say "enough is enough" when these people constantly get their panties in a bunch over something. You work so hard to get something pushed in everyone's face, you have to be okay with it being joked about. Only then will it truly be "mainstream". People have the right to say what they want, as long as it doesn't incite violence or anything. This goes both ways. People this easily offended over every little thing should stay at home and off the Internet.

As Barney Stinson might say "Whenever I'm feeling offended, I stop being offended and be awesome instead. True story."
>>
File: ben-stiller.png (263 KB, 355x780) Image search: [Google]
ben-stiller.png
263 KB, 355x780
>>63114643
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63117763
Being gay is no different than any other fetish by pure a psychology definition. Problem is that the entire field of psychology has been hijacked by PC culture.
>>
>>63123305
I can't believe this is news to you or that you think that this would be news to anyone else.

Also, I'm pretty sure anti-SJW is a marketing angle. There aren't actually that many SJW's and they have less influence than everyone thinks.
>>
Aging tranny here, a "hon" if you will.

I have no problem with this whatsoever. Most of us grew up in an age where trannies like myself were depicted in an extremely negative way for the sake of a cheap laugh.

A modern comedy that shows trannies in a neutral to negative light shouldn't be criticized. It's harmless.

Anyone who signed this internet petition needs to speand a few hours with a fierce, over the top drag queen and get over themselves as a "victim"

Since this is /tv/ this movie looks awful.
>>
File: 1218813912343.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1218813912343.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>Having a character in your work of fiction who doesn't understand trans people is now considered a moral evil
>Even if they're incredibly stupid and ignorant, they should still be able to recite the LGBT activist creed from memory to appease people's politics
>>
>>63119377
I don't give a fucking fuck about gays, but gays being more promiscuous (as in higher number of partners) is an empirical fact.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.