[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is for everyone who still thinks "Well, you just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: lando-windu-panaka-dindu.jpg (439 KB, 1370x1206) Image search: [Google]
lando-windu-panaka-dindu.jpg
439 KB, 1370x1206
So this is for everyone who still thinks "Well, you just don't like Oogie Boogie because he is black!"

Now please draw your attention to the following image:

Lando, a cool and suave and charming space pirate turned administrator, pretty much in the same league as Han

Windu, a tough and fierce and powerful Jedi master who commands respect and awe and fear all at once

Panaka, the head guard to the Royal family of Naboo, thrown into a situation he never dreamed of, but is willing to defend his highness whom he has pledged loyalty to, and will never hesitate to give his life in the defense of his oath

All characters perfectly fit to live in the
Star Wars universe, and even my descriptions were not needed, you can just look at them and see that they are indeed heroic and important men in the Galactic civilization

Now look at Dindu 'Nuffin, sweaty and frumpy and confused as shit, he may as well be running from neighborhood watch Zimmerman as he drops skittles in place of spaghetti

THIS is why we laugh and mock this forced chimpy-chump retard, he does not have the hero look, he does not fit at all in this universe, and the picture collage speaks more than any words can
>>
But the fucking movie isn't even out yet
>>
>>63110238
The only good casting choice there is Lando

Samuel L Jackson was a bad choice.
>>
>>63110238
Or they just showed all of the emotional action scenes in the trailers and he has a cool calm character normally.
I'll save my judgement for when the movie comes out.
>>
>>63110323
>Samuel L Jackson was a bad choice.

I disagree, I liked him, the problem was we barely got to see him or know more about him, he just needed more screen time, I wanted to see a more fleshed out character
>>
>>63110238
have you seen the movie? that is a lot of information processed based on a combine 4 minutes of trailer footage.
>>
>>63110238
you forgot Typho

>>63110323
Sam Jackson looks good compared to Hayden and Natalie
>>
File: GrizzFrix.jpg (22 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
GrizzFrix.jpg
22 KB, 400x422
>>63110238
You are obviously missing someone here OP
>>
>It has nothing to do with the color of his skin, I just think he looks like an ugly nigger oogie boogie ape, there's nothing racist about that at all
>>
>>63110406

There was also a black Bespin Guard.
>>
>>63110444
>He said that guy looks like an ape, therefore he is surely talking about a black man

Love how you SJW's always show yourselves to be the actual racists
>>
>>63110238
Windu was boring as fuck. Tough as fuck my ass. Boyega actually has proven himself as a competent actor who can do more than one role.
>>
>>63110490
>
Now look at Dindu 'Nuffin, sweaty and frumpy and confused as shit, he may as well be running from neighborhood watch Zimmerman as he drops skittles in place of spaghetti
>>
>>63110444

Can he look like an ape WITHOUT it having anything to do with his skin color?

Cause I think he looks like a fucking ape.
>>
>>63110377
Oh god are we now getting to the point where people are praising the shittiest aspects of the prequels
>>
>>63110238

Let's see how he does in the movie, if he sticks out like a sore thumb and doesn't work out you'll have plenty of people here complaining about him with no race card needed because the performance and the fit was obviously bad.
>>
>Implying he doesn't look like every black thug in the last few years who decided to act like a bunch of chimps instead of complying with simple orders from lawful authority
>>
>>63110531
Oh please. Even if he's adequate people will call it the worst thing ever because of their racism. He'd have to be amazing to even be considered good here.
>>
"Cool and suave" = like a white person

Thanks for confirming your bias. You see a guy who looks like a REAL black person and your small brain just shuts off.
>>
>>63110490
>Now look at Dindu 'Nuffin, sweaty and frumpy and confused as shit, he may as well be running from neighborhood watch Zimmerman as he drops skittles in place of spaghetti
>I'm not racist guys I swear, you're just a SJW
>>
>>63110556
>Any black man who acts white is an uncle tom and is a race traitor

Fucking hell, you SJW's are just as bad as the Stormfags
>>
>>63110579
He never even said that. Relax. You're racist. We get it.
>>
>>63110238
Have u seen the movie already or wtf
>>
>>63110562
>Accusing an Anon of being racist for criticizing 1 black guy and ignoring his praises of the other 3
>>
>>63110512
>
mfw newfags can't even greentext properly
>>
>>63110589
>I will ignore the fact that your criticism's of him were about him looking confused and ugly and out of place and just pretend it is because he is black
>>
File: le cannes face.png (94 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
le cannes face.png
94 KB, 500x420
>>63110238
>he may as well be running from neighborhood watch Zimmerman as he drops skittles in place of spaghetti
>>
>>63110238
>three use a combination of publicity stills and shots from the actual movies
>one uses screencaps from trailers on youtube
You haven't seen the movie yet, faggot. You have no idea what his character is going to be like. Save your autism for later.
>>
>>63110611
yeah, people that aren't racist do things like call a black person Dindu 'Nuffin and Oogie Boogie all the time; as long as you say something nice about other blacks everything's fine
>>
Reminder that people on 4chan are either transsexuals or closet faggots who admire the black cock so of course, no surprise they will support a movie featuring a black man to indulge their black-on-white homosexual fantasies.
>>
>>63110729
>Nicknames are now trigger material to SJW's
>>
>>63110634
>has never seen a movie where people were confused before
>>
>>63110750
>fucking SJW's, can't even call black people Onga Bonga and nigger anymore, thanks a lot Barack Hussein Obamacare
>>
File: 1446915750691.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1446915750691.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>63110238
>Yfw Panaka ended up being an Imperial general, and a pretty tyrannical one at that
>>
>>63110792
>I will accuse him of using racial slurs that were never uttered once in this entire thread
>>
File: Gregar_Typho.jpg (98 KB, 360x464) Image search: [Google]
Gregar_Typho.jpg
98 KB, 360x464
>>63110399
>tfw his uncle gets all of the spotlight
>>
>>63110885
>I don't understand the concepts of exaggeration and satire
>>
nigger!
>>
>>63110238
Boyega is a diversion.
The whole point of his casting is to make us miss that the main character is now a Disney princess, and that Star Wars is a clone of Hunger Games
>>
>>63110939
>I don't understand the concept of pretending to be retarded
>>
>>63110885
Calling a black guy Dindu 'Nuffin and Oogie Boogie is racist anon, it doesn't matter if you complimented others or sucked a thousand black dicks before you said it, you don't have to be a SJW to see that
>>
BIG

BLACK

PEAR
>>
File: Moff_Panaka.jpg (81 KB, 506x722) Image search: [Google]
Moff_Panaka.jpg
81 KB, 506x722
>>63110826
>To show his continued admiration of Palpatine, Panaka gave him an ornate statue. The statue was placed in the Emperor's receiving chamber aboard the second Death Star.[5] It was destroyed in the station's subsequent destruction at the Battle of Endor.

>Following the death of the Emperor during the Endor debacle, the Galactic Empire shattered, while the Rebellion reorganized itself into a burgeoning New Republic. In 5 ABY, Moff Panaka traveled to Hosk Station and met Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, a pre-eminent figure of the New Republic. Organa, who wished to avoid conflict between her troops and those of the Chommell sector, had arranged that meeting on a neutral site. She attempted to convince the Moff by evoking the memory of the late Amidala, whom he had once served. Panaka, however, did not see any legitimacy in Organa's resurrected Republic, and was not moved by his remembrances of the dead queen. He pointed out that the late Amidala had attracted danger on Naboo and done very little to restore the planet's defenses in the wake of the Trade Federation's invasion. The meeting turned short when Organa told him some members of the Republic were thinking of seizing Naboo, although that threat left Panaka unimpressed.[9]

Top kek.
>>
>>63110982
The guy looks like a Dindu 'Nuffin, his race be damned, and Oogie Boogie is a fucking monster puppet from a Tim Burton stop motion film, so stop your damn "everyone but enlightened progressives like me are racist" projection
>>
>>63111053

P E A R P A S T R E Y

E

A

R

P

A

S

T

R

E

Y
>>
>>63110238
You literally don't know anything about him
>>
File: Le check your year man.jpg (27 KB, 327x308) Image search: [Google]
Le check your year man.jpg
27 KB, 327x308
>>63111058
>"I'll give them a Panaka blast!" ―Panaka[src]

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63110238
As a racist I don't get why you're doing this. Just admit you hate black people. We have legitimate reasons.

Just admit it.
>>
>>63110634
You called him dindu nuffin. Just stop. You're racist. We get it.
>>
>>63111058
my sides

>be 2 bit security guard for a princess who don't need to man except for when she gets into to much danger in the old Republic
>become a successful, well liked general in the Empire
>>
>>63111135
>Maybe if I keep calling him something he isn't it might eventually stick
>>
>>63111069
>Ooga booga where da white women at

I don't even care, I knew what the fuck the oogie boogie thing was a reference to. So you're racist. So the fuck what? Niggers are subhuman animals.

Fucking pansy faggot coward. It's an anonymous image board, at least have the fucking balls to own being a racist. You don't even have the fucking spine or integrity to own your own beliefs. If you hate niggers or pakis fucking say so.
>>
>>63111116
>As a racist I don't get why you're doing this.

lol

You just answered your own question faggot.
>>
>>63111069
you're hardly "everybody" anon, most people don't have a problem with Boyega in real life, you can try and jump through mental hoops all you want trying to pretend you're not just reacting against the SJW politically correct conspiracy to ruin muh Star Wars
>>
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/tv/ is being mean to muh nigger of the day!

wyyyy is tv so mweeaaaannnnn?
>>
>>63111185
Shut the fuck up. You should be ashamed. White liberal pansies hate you, actual decent fucking racists hate you, you're a cringing, mealy-mouthed cretin of the lowest fucking order, you cum-sucking slimeball. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>63110238
Lando was a traitor. Windu nuffin was a boring faggot. I cant remember the other nigger, but I don't want an oogaa boogaa in a kids flick
>>
>>63111185
>I'm not racist I just think some black people look like savage apes what's everyones deal
>>
Half black guy here.

Do you whites not see the difference between Billy Dee "colt 40" Williams and Samuel L BadassMothafucka Jackson and Boyega?

Are you just trying to start race shit?

They chose an ugly as fuck black to represent. Most of us don't like it either.

Fucking deal with it white faggots.
>>
>>63111200
>How dare you not agree to be that which I am accusing you falsely of !!!

>>63111218
Yeah Anon, and those blacklivesmatters protests going around all the colleges right now making stupid demands and getting administrators fired are just silly conspiracy theories in the mind of those stupid redneck republican conservative nazi right wingers
>>
>>63111270

Mexican here. I think Boyega is ugly as shit. Does that make me racist too?
>>
>>63111242
>Triggered

>>63111259
>Implying he doesn't literally look like a fucking ape
>Implying there are not white people out there who also look like apes
>Implying your race has anything to do with you looking like a fucking ape
>>
>>63111276
nobody mentioned blacklivesmattered anywhere you paranoid fuck, this is about Star Wars. Personally I don't support those people making stupid demands, doesn't mean I have to think that putting a black person that looks a certain way in a starring role in a movie is the end of fucking civilization
>>
>>63111375
>Criticism of movies and their production decisions are not allowed and are discouraged on /tv/
>>
>>63111323
Yeah anon clearly doesn't remember all those times we got mad they put a white guy in a movie that looks like an ape, we do it here all the time.
>>
File: o-RON-PERLMAN-facebook.jpg (330 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-RON-PERLMAN-facebook.jpg
330 KB, 2000x1000
>>63111420
Nice try at pretending there were never controversies on /tv/ about certain roles gorilla-looking Ron Perlman was asked to do, even by people who were fans of his

Now fuck off back to Tumblr, there are people here who actually have attention spans of more than 5 seconds who can easily call out your bullshit
>>
>>63111497
Exactly!

If Ron Perlman was in the new Star Wars movie instead, and was making the same stupid fucking faces covered in sweat looking like a spaz, everyone criticizing Dindu would also be equally calling Perlman a retarded ape who doesn't belong in this movie
>>
>>63111497
oh yeah the legendary Ron Perlman controversy, how can anyone forget about that
>>
>>63111578
>Let me selectively edit my memory since the white patriarchy makes sure that no white people in our racist society have ever had any negative things happen to them ever
>>
>>63111616
>you're just brainwashed by the PC police maan, Why don't you remember that one time someone said Ron Perlman looked like an ape? It's like 1984 but with liberals!
>>
>>63111577
I am genuinely racist towards blacks and thats true, Ron Pearlman is a worthless neaderthal
>>
>>63111749
You are aware there are ways to search former threads from /tv/, right? Right?
>>
>>63111886
Oh yeah looks like when Perlman was set to appear in that highly anticipated sequel in a multi-million dollar franchise, /tv/ was littered with idiots spamming memes and calling him Dindu 'Nuffin ape-looking thug for months, my bad
>>
>>63110238
He does look like an ape now that i think about it
>>
>>63112002
I love how this faggot keeps ignoring the fact that OP never once said the new Star
Wars guy was bad because he was black
>>
>>63112040
yeah he's bad because he's an ugly apelike savage comparable to thugs like Trayvon Martin
>>
nice thread, Mr. Racist
>>
>>63110521
Well if they cut Senate meetings and used that time for character development, the movies would have turned out better.
>>
>looks confused, ugly, sweaty
amazing critiques, you guys have done it again
>>
Dudes' not even that ugly???
>>
File: 1406014833822.gif (3 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1406014833822.gif
3 MB, 200x133
>>63110238
Honestly the only reason I want to watch it is for the Boyega BBC and the fuck scenes. Honestly the film would be a biiiitt better if they went with full penetration for like 10 minutes of the film. I mean they have the bull why are they keeping it in the Barn, my cock was rock hard in the trailers but something was missing, if she is going to get blacked, we need to see the big black cock ripping through her as they have force sex. They could make a business out of this, setting up force sensitives just so they can have interracial breeding scenes. Anyway I'm going to go to blacked now, BBC is love BBC is life, and don't call me a c
>>
Is boyega ugly cause he's fat?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.