[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>arrive in a new region >bring horse to a halt >say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefaultk.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultk.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
>arrive in a new region
>bring horse to a halt
>say name of the region out loud
>resume traveling
>>
>>63108070
>nazgul starts scream
>it aint me starts playing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkja0ojTYs
>>
somebody make a BWREE for LOTR please
>>
File: galad.webm (275 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
galad.webm
275 KB, 853x480
>>
>>63108313
>Blow up banks headquarters
>With your feet in the air and your head on the ground starts playing
>>
>>63108070
Would you rather have a title card pop up in the middle of the frame or something?
>>
>>63108946
Cate Blanchett is a great actress but some of the close ups of her in this movie is too goofy and Jackson does the same thing in the hobbit movies.
>>
>>63109239
>finally going back to Valinor
>been gone for more than 5000 years
>was banned from Valinor for most of that time
>goofy smile
>>
>>63108070
He was introducing it to Pip.
>>
>>63109033
Neither are necessary. We already know they're going to Minas Tirith, and then they arrive at a massive city, go inside and stay there.

From context, we know they've arrived already.
>>
>It's only a model
>>
>>63109767
>>63109033
It's just something Gandalf likes to do. He does it for Rivendell too, both in LOTR and The Hobbit, and he does it when he returns to The Shire with Bilbo at the end of BotFA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.