[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why'd it fucking flop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: MORTY.jpg (31 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
MORTY.jpg
31 KB, 759x422
why'd it fucking flop?
>>
>>63108025
Not enough jokes about balls
>>
>>63108025
>depp
>paltrow
>MUNN

3 big reasons why right there
>>
>>63108051
open your balls
>>
>>63108025
Olivia Munn was in that? Holy shit why?
>>
because it was fucking terrible.
>>
>>63108025

It sucked ass.
>>
>>63108025
because only one of these people has ever had the high ground
>>
>>63108025
People were #MadAtMort
>>
>>63108025
1. The source material is only beloved to brongoloids
2. It's period material that shouldn't have been set in the present where Mortdecai's character doesn't fit
3. The trailer said fuck-all about it except OH BOY IS HE EVER QUIRKY
4. Execs don't understand that if Depp makes a movie every six months people get tired of him
>>
File: 1427566894734.jpg (104 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1427566894734.jpg
104 KB, 960x540
>>
I watched it and it was not good at all.
>>
>>63108025
One of these is not like the others
>>
We were THIS close to Olivia Munn wrecking her career. Fuck that fag Brian Singer for casting her in the X-Men movie.
>>
Look at that fucking picture for a clue. These casting choices are retarded. This movie appealed to no one.
>>
>thinking it flopped
LOL
It did exactly what it meant to do; create a base for one of the greatest franchises in film
>>
>>63110387
>3. The trailer said fuck-all about it except OH BOY IS HE EVER QUIRKY

This is the biggest reason I think, I still have no idea what the fuck this is or what it's supposed to be about. Also turned off by >le moustache memes.
>>
>>63108025
Because nobody wants to see a movie starring Thomas Lennon that isn't related to Reno 911.

And nobody wanted to see that, either.
>>
>>63108025

Depp has been a death wish for any film he has been in since finishing the Pirates Trilogy.
>>
>>63108025
Because they tried to sell it with the le moustache meme but Normies were already tired and didn't need more moustaches.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.