[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name something that is both small and white AND clean and bright.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Name something that is both small and white AND clean and bright.
>>
>>63107871
a tylenol?
>>
>>63107880
My Tylenol is red. Your Tylenol sounds more like an Altoid.

Also The Man in the High Castle general, anyone else watching this or are you all Netflix fags?
>>
A white dudes cock
>>
File: 1356232523679.png (59 KB, 443x388) Image search: [Google]
1356232523679.png
59 KB, 443x388
>>63107916
This tbqh family.
>>
File: horten-go229_7.jpg (52 KB, 800x305) Image search: [Google]
horten-go229_7.jpg
52 KB, 800x305
Just started watching it today, about to start EP 9. I'm pretty damn underwhelmed so far. How the fuck could they make such an interesting hypothetical reality so dull is beyond me.
>>
>>63107871
LITTLE
>>
>>63107871
County jail cells.
>>
>>63107871
The thing that bothers me about all the alternate history shit is that nazi germany would never have the manpower or resources to maintain control in both europe and the USA

At best they would have stricken an alliance with the US.
>>
>>63108024
WHITE
>>
>>63108059
I don't know about the book but in the show Washington was nuked and much of the US went along with the Nazi takeover anyway.

Also they left a large portion of the Rockies alone. Do people believe that a land invasion of the US is just impossible? Even decades ago?
>>
>>63108059
Germany didn't have the man power, but the conscripts from Most of Europe helped. Besides Many here didn't even want to war with Germany.
>>
>>63108102
In the 1940s there was absolutely 0 chance Germany could have launched an invasion against Britain.

Invading the United States would have been 100 times more difficult. Germany just didn't have the logistical capacity to do so.
>>
>>63109249
The US had bad leaders after FDR was killed which gave the Axis enough time to take out the other Allies. So they conquered everyone and then double teamed the US.

Thats the rationale, but fuck the US, they wouldn't have been able to take the Soviets on together so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.