[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Dude's friend such a moron?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: tbl.jpg (154 KB, 1154x682) Image search: [Google]
tbl.jpg
154 KB, 1154x682
Why was Dude's friend such a moron?
>>
>>63107721
>being dedicated to your ideals makes you a 'moron'

I like the way you reddit
>>
>>63108063
>being dedicated to retarded ideals makes you a moron
that's pretty much the textbook definition, yes
>>
>>63108063
Walter was intentionally written as delusional for laughs fag
>>
>>63107721
FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING TOE
>>
>>63107721
because no intelligent person would hang out with a dead end slacker bud fiend like labowski
>>
>>63108209
Yeah but Lebowski is smart, he does all the things I like to do.
>>
>>63108254
>but Lebowski is smart
No he isn't
>>
>>63108209
I would and I'm super fucking smart
>>
To show how the Dude's 'fuck it' attitude could easily get him sucked into the whirlwind of other people's shitstorms.
>>
>>63107721
Shut the fuck up Donny.
>>
>>63108100
>cant understand it
>ITS OBVIOUSLY JUST FOR LAUGHS

naw man, naw
>>
But YOU ARE NOT EVEN JEWISH!
>>
>>63108756
Why do you faggots try to take a secret message from a funny movie or try to make it deeper then it is just enjoy it for what it is A GREAT FUCKING COMEDY.
>>
>>63107721
He's based on a friend of the Coens.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Milius#Influence
>>
File: 1394167442214.jpg (24 KB, 270x260) Image search: [Google]
1394167442214.jpg
24 KB, 270x260
>>63108941
>comedy can only be funny
>>
How is Walter a moron? Sure he has massive anger problems and is a bit delusional but he was 100% right about the toe
>>
>>63109121
This. Walter and that feminist art lady were the only ones who saw through it iirc.
>>
>>63107721
Why is OP a moron?
>>
Walter is portrayed as a reactionary idiot, but in fact he was right about a lot.
He just tends to go too far, like with Larry.

Plus he saves the day in the end. He takes out all three of the Nihilists by himself.
>>
I wonder how they even became friends in the first place
>>
>>63109121
>Ive seen a lot of spinals Dude, and this guy is a fake, a fucking goldbricker
>>
>>63107721
He wasn't a moron, he was just an asshole

plus, he's calmer than you are
>>
>>63109283
Probably at the bowling alley. The dude never played and walter gave him some pointers. Or through the Steve Buscemi character.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.