[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CITIZENS OF /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: download (4).jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5 KB, 299x168
FUCK all this Star Wars shit. The Star Wars shills are in fucking overdrive. We need to have /swg/ and contain the Autists and shills like we did with the fucking GoT retards. Fuck you Star Wars you dont need TWENTY FUCKING THREADS at every point in time. Mods hear my plea! I will buy you hotpockets and boypucci
>>
File: treason.jpg (119 KB, 1648x930) Image search: [Google]
treason.jpg
119 KB, 1648x930
>>63107201
it's treason, then
>>
>>63107201
>he gets mad about the number of threads concerning a topic on an internet anime discussion board
>>
>>63107201

You seem upset about something anon. You should watch some Star Wars to relax.
>>
>>63107314
JJ pls

Star Wars used to be a tolerable subject. Now the entire front page is Star Wars. Its viral marketing and if you actually are ok with it then you can go back to reddit.
>>
>>63107371

>I was not here when Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Thor, The Amazing Spider-Man, etc... came out

get used to it because when the movie comes out the shitposting is going to be at critical levels
>>
The other boards that hold SW threads don't want a containment board because they know /tv/ migrant-posters will fuck it up to shit within a day and it'll never recover.
>>
>>63107371
i love how people have so much trouble swallowing the idea that most posters on 4chan are trend-following simpletons who will always salivate and shitpost over the next big nerdbait blockbuster. instead there's an insidious gang of viral marketers pumping /tv/ full of star wars shitposts. as if disney needs to pay people to start star wars discussions on 4chan within 2 weeks of a new star wars movie

there's no conspiracy, disney isn't some sheevposting boogeyman. the shitposts are coming from inside the community
>>
it's actually gone down recently, but yes a forced general would be amazing. too bad hiro will literally never make it happen and will most likely never solve any of /tv/'s other problems
>>
>>63107480
/co/mblr get out
>>
>>63107544

a SWG would never work because the userbase does not want to discuss SW, they want to meme and shitpost about it
>>
>>63107480
not even a containment board just a containment thread. GoT has generals and it works fine. fucking star wars is on that level and a general would clear up the board for nice wholesome things like cunnyposting
>>
As much as I would like to believe it's shills... I'm afraid the latter is actual manchildren being this autistic about a mongolian space movie, and that scares me.
>>
I agree with a general for Star Wars, the amount of threads are going to get worse here before it gets better.
>>
>>63107544
i got WWE cvcked out of /sp/, you just gotta dialogue with hiro and not be retarded. all i want, and i think most people here would agree that a general star wars thread would be great for /tv/. then we can get back to dank memes
>>
>>63107587
Let's just make a shitposting general and call it a day
>>
>>63107587
>they want to meme and shitpost about it
This. Especially about Boyega.
>>
When Star Wars is released that'll be the onus to leave this board
>>
>>63107587
there are 14 SW threads up right now actually discussing SW. the autists will be autists but the people who really like star wars should have their general and the rest of the BBC Boyega threads and other shitposting should be culled
>>
File: 1442244552869.jpg (99 KB, 567x483) Image search: [Google]
1442244552869.jpg
99 KB, 567x483
>>63107201
MFW new Star Trek show drops.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 760x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 760x435
>>63107663
You underestimate my shitposting.
>>
>>63107201
>getting this mad because star wars has more fans than whatever shit you like
>>
>>63107631
>you just gotta dialogue with hiro
can't, his internet's too slow
>>
File: wew doge.png (202 KB, 287x364) Image search: [Google]
wew doge.png
202 KB, 287x364
Hey just wait a few more weeks friend
>>
File: 99problems.jpg (30 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
99problems.jpg
30 KB, 400x306
>>63107201
I used to really love star wars, been a lifetime fan, then I started watching Star Trek, started with TOS, finished the movies, went to TNG, finished those movies and now I'm at DS9. Star wars is for the absolutely brain dead, it deals with no difficult concepts except the dichotomy of sith and jedi, it's fucking boring. I have no interest in star wars anymore and the last time I did was when I replayed Kotor 2 like a year ago. Not only that the prequels are absolutely fucking abysmal and the OT wasn't that great in the first place. Star Trek is clearly superior and it just makes me sad that it took me this long to realize it, it's really a damn shame, Star Wars is the ultimate litmus test for surface level sci-fi enthusiasts and almost all of them were probably underage when the prequels came out. I guess the silver lining is that now I know just how bad Star Wars is so I am free from that horrid fanbase who jerks off to three movies for over 30 years. Embarrassing honestly, simply embarrassing.
>>
File: 1439011061323.jpg (32 KB, 804x585) Image search: [Google]
1439011061323.jpg
32 KB, 804x585
>>63107619
>wanting a general

Nu-/tv/ everyone
>>
>>63107881
>wanting viral SW marketing all over /tv/

shills everyone
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.