[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch this? What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: fid12394.jpg (39 KB, 350x522) Image search: [Google]
fid12394.jpg
39 KB, 350x522
About to watch this? What should I expect?
>>
>>63103694
Anger
>>
>>63103694
Guilt
>>
>>63103707
Especially at the incompetency of school employees.
>>
I felt so sick during the whole movie
>>
Expect to not take the ending literally like half of the retards on this board.
>>
He did it
>>
>>63103694
dont make mistake of watching it with your girlfriends family, like I did. had no idea what it was going to be about and uh... yeah
>>
i can't find a download
>>
>>63103694
pure madscore
>>
It's expertly made from a technical perspective, pay attention to everything, it's almost an enlightening experience

Just watch it, it's really great
>>
File: 1383795671355.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1383795671355.png
19 KB, 300x309
Rage.
>>
>>63103797
What fucking basement, nigger?!
>>
>>63103694
the girl is the killer
>>
File: iwd4n8vj.jpg (355 KB, 599x1590) Image search: [Google]
iwd4n8vj.jpg
355 KB, 599x1590
>>63103694
Expect to LISTEN AND BELIEVE, shitlord.
No smoke without fire.
LISTEN
AND
BELIEVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uw5yTvfeG8
>>
>>63104293
Did feminists have something against this movie?
>>
Fuck. Seems I downloaded Hong Kong subs by accident.
>>
>>63104376
Hmm, subs didn't show up.
It was all
"Hosts, wait!"
"It is freezing, inside." "No, I do not!"
>>
>>63104293
Fuck off goobergater, take that shit elsewhere.
>>
>>63104439
Sounds like someone isn't listening and believing.
>>
>>63104438
Just google english subs for The Hunt. There are loads of sites specifically for srt files.
>>
is there a dubbed version out yet?
>>
>>63104332
>>63104439

Same concept. Mob-justice witch hunts.
A dude accused of rape is ruined for life even if he didn't do it.
A dude accused of pedophilia or child murder is ruined for life even if he didn't do it.
The accusation is all that's needed.
>>
>>63104530
>dubs
>ever
What are you, American?
>>
The only good dub ever has been the Streamline pictures release of the Fist of the North Star movie.
This is objective fact.
>>
>>63104572
i dont speak german
>>
>>63104618

But can you read English?
>>
>>63104628
if i want to read i buy the book
>>
File: Macready.jpg (7 KB, 224x220) Image search: [Google]
Macready.jpg
7 KB, 224x220
>>63104618
They're Norwegians, Mac.
>>
>>63104565
>The accusation is all that's needed.
>wear a stealth gopro at all times
>record day to day happenings and back everything up twice to an MDVD and external HDD
>get accused of something that will ruin your life
>take the bitch to court, no need for a lawyer, the truth is your witness, son
>get all accounts of you interacting with the person onto a DVD, especially the days that they said they were with you
>let the prosecutor present the case
>at the end, give the judge the DVD and tell him to play it
>insta-win, counter-sue, 300k starting
>>
File: 1445140603338.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1445140603338.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>>63104677
>>63104618
>someone will fall for this
>>
>>63103694
It's like a "you rage you lose" thread, except in movie form. A very good movie though.
>>
I raged. I cried. I pulled my own hair due to an inability deal with my emotions. Anger. I've never been emotionally manipulated by a film like this one, I usually hate shit like that.
>>
OK, just finished it.
Why is everybody angry about this film? At the end they all just pretend nothing happened and it all goes back to normal.
>>
>>63103694
MRA propaganda.
>>
>>63103831
How did the family react?
>>
>>63107596
complete silence. I left as soon as the movie ended, saying I had to use the restroom. I just left.

watch the hunt /tv/ said, it'll be good, they said. thanks guys
>>
STOMP HER HEAD IN
>>
>>63107522
they killed his dog, faggot.
>>
>>63107522
But it doesn't go back to normal. He gets shot at in the final scene. Even though he did nothing wrong, injustice continues to exist, and nothing will ever repair his reputation.

That's why it's upsetting.
>>
In the end, it's a matter of the greater good. Mads' character gets his feelings hurt and sure, that's sad, but it's preferable that he goes to jail than be let off and cast the whole process of child abuse investigation into doubt. Him being vindicated makes us, the audience, doubt the claims of the next child that has the bravery to stand up.

Millions of children and women are abused each year, and their abusers are let off because judges refuse to believe the victims' claims, taking the side of (almost always) white male defendants.
The problematic thing about this film is that it takes the side of mens' rights activists who claim that pedophiles and rapists are being falsely accused. The movie actively shows the little girl as a liar, and Mads' character as a poor blameless man who is hunted unfairly. The pro-mens' rights message and tone of the movie set back justice for victims by at least a decade.
>>
>>63107929
lmao

you seem lost, nigger.
>>
It's an entry level flick for people with no cinematic training.
>>
my favorite scene is at the end when he picks up the kid. i kept thinking "should you be doing that?" but thats the fucking point.

good job vinterberg
>>
>>63108004
>cinematic training.
L MAO
>>
>>63107929
>white male
>problematic
>very little girl "lying" instead of being grossly confused
>a movie about a freak occurrence of a bunch of terrible misconceptions has marred the course of natural justice because an innocent man wasn't locked up by default of hearsay and well-intentioned hysteria
>millions of children abused (implying not OUTSIDE of Europe)
>implying Judges aren't increasingly leftist and willing to permit and push trials into positive verdicts and sentences despite giant shadows of doubt
So much bait, Moby Dick is gonna make a guest appearance.
>>
>>63104617
Some of the Ghibli dubs are decent
>>
>>63104617
>You loved her more than I did, Shin
>No one hate or love with more passion than a madman
Utter brilliant subversion of the wooden original script, which only stood up from the Japanese VA. There was also another original quip about the Greeks that I can't recall in the confrontation with Raoh.
>>
>>63108027

One of my favorite parts of the movie. It was pretty crazy how uncomfortable you felt when he did that, despite knowing that he did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.