[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nevermind the fucking general, I need a thread just for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-28-00h22m32s184.png (939 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-28-00h22m32s184.png
939 KB, 1280x720
Nevermind the fucking general, I need a thread just for this shit:

This has been the WORST series since Moffat took over by far.

Last episode was absolute shit. And every episode has been worse than the previous one. I can't believe they focused half the fucking season around the ugly kid from GoT.

How did it get so bad?
>>
>>63099050

Fuck off RTD
>>
Clara dying because of a silly stupid mistake top kek
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-28-00h21m27s512.png (469 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-28-00h21m27s512.png
469 KB, 1280x720
Anyway at least got some tits
>>
>>63099050
FUCK OFF
YOU RUINED IT
BAN /WHO/
TIME TO GO BACK TO REDDIT
>>
This series was okay so far besides the stupid ghost one and eye boogers. The last series was just awful all the way through.
>>
>>63099050
I haven't watched this since about halfway through S6, with the exception of the 50th anniversary special.
>>
I can't believe you can't discuss Doctor Who on /tv/ anymore except on the autistic circlejerk that is the general.
>>
hold up, redditor
you don't get to make the rules arbitrarily choose which to break or follow
you've been regulated to the containment thread so... STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD NOW AND STAY THE FUCK IN THERE
>>
>>63099618
THREAD NOW. DO AS YOU ARE TOLD.
>>
>>63099050
Fuck off you shitpleb cumgargling mong cunt.
>>
>A whimsical harry potter village populated by aliens!
>We've used magic to make them just look like people

So unbelievably lazy.
>>
>>63099781
>We've used magic
This is what the entirety of the Moffat era has boiled down to.
>>
No wonder the ratings are collapsing

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/feature/a671109/doctor-who-in-crisis-the-big-questions-facing-the-saturday-night-sci-fi/
http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2015/09/doctor-who-ratings-collapse-is-the-doctor-facing-extermination/
>>
>Doctor Who fan since the early 80s.
>Hated the 2005 reboot but watched it out of some sick sense of loyalty like a battered housewife
>Kept watching it even though it just kept getting worse
>tfw finally 3 weeks ago I realised I had no desire to watch it any more and just stopped

Haven't watched the last 3 episodes and don't intend to.
The Christmas special will be on in the background at the family home during Christmas so I probably can't avoid that though.
>>
File: 1434836205074.png (115 KB, 357x345) Image search: [Google]
1434836205074.png
115 KB, 357x345
>>63099925
You're retarded for spending 10 years watching something you hate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.