[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT SHOWS THAT WERE WAY BETTER THAN THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Smallville.jpg (274 KB, 1712x994) Image search: [Google]
Smallville.jpg
274 KB, 1712x994
ITT SHOWS THAT WERE WAY BETTER THAN THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN
>>
File: izombie.jpg (33 KB, 655x362) Image search: [Google]
izombie.jpg
33 KB, 655x362
>>
>>63097864

It's ironic how better it was as a teen drama than a superhero show as it was meant to be.

Lois was the hottest girl.
>>
File: ugly-betty.jpg (27 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
ugly-betty.jpg
27 KB, 288x288
>>
>>63097994
>cw show
>not meant to be a teen drama

Come on senpai. Just because it had capeshit doesn't mean it wasn't mostly there for 13yo girls.
>>
>>63097968
This. Also The OC, Continuum and Caprica.
>>
glee
the leftovers
>>
Defiance.
>>
>>63097968
>>63099270
No its based on a really good comic so it should have been really good. As it stands the comic is still better so I feel it should be even better than it is now.
>>
>>63097864
No it was about as awful as it should of been
>>
>>63099366
I don't read American comics because they're generally shit, but I'll take your word for it.
>>
The 100 gets amazing, really hardcore sci-fi. I was not expecting that on cw.
>>
>>63099416
Even if you dont like it, there's a general level of competant writing that elevates it above shit. I hope you have a good time, there's a torrent on KAT.
>>
>>63099416
The general consensus from what I know is iZombie is weird and fucking bizarre and possibly bad as a comic and the show is 100% better off for only being the vaguest of adaptations.

Like the comic is less Veronica Mars w/ Zombie and more just Buffy on crack.
>>
>>63099422
CW always makes solid programming for their demo and sometimes beyond, but very rarely, and goddamn was I ever surprised by how legitimately good The 100 is on its own. I'm not sure it would have survived on another network if only because of how differently CW show ratings work compared to the rest of network TV, but it certainly doesn't feel like a CW show after the first handful of episodes. Well, other than starring mostly young pretty people but that's most of television.
>>
>>63099574
I love how brutal it is to the characters. The whole season they are a bloody mess.
>>
>>63099659
I love the ridiculously high body count it has for a CW show. Usually it's supernatural shit dying and not much human on human murder, but Clarke alone has probably the highest body count on television right now.

Jesus.
>>
>>63099711
Reminder that she caused 300 deaths because she didn't tell them about a bomb getting dropped.
>>
>>63099912
And her friends and her mom were there, too. That shit was pretty bananas and way better than the show coming up with some convoluted way to save everybody.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.