[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bladerunner-V-K.jpg (1 MB, 1207x1080) Image search: [Google]
bladerunner-V-K.jpg
1 MB, 1207x1080
> You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping /tv/. Why is that?
>>
Too lazy
>>
I need to watch it again
>like tears in the rain
>>
I'm not helping because I know that tortoises actually can flip themselves over and he's just being a faggot. I also know that tortoises don't live in the desert.

Checkmate, atheists
>>
>>63093171
I don't like sand
>>
>>63093171

if I'm in a desert and I see a tortoise Im going to eat it, not fucking help it
>>
whats a tortoise?
>>
>>63093331

you know goddamn well what it is, stop stalling and answer the fucking question!
>>
Someone post her eyes please.
>>
What do you mean I'm not helpin'?
>>
but why would a tortoise be in the desert. also i would be helping so
>>
File: Blade_Runner_Owl.jpg (306 KB, 1280x783) Image search: [Google]
Blade_Runner_Owl.jpg
306 KB, 1280x783
>>63093386
>>
>>63093452

I mean you're acting like a /b/ tard
>>
>>63093634
A /b/tard.....is that like redditor?
>>
Because I am also a tortoise.
>>
Give me a CIA version then i'll answer
>>
>>63093695

> You're a big tortoise
>>
>>63093754
FUCK
>You’re on an aircraft standing alone in the back, when all of the sudden you look down, and you see your cohort beating up a prisoner. You lean over, you beat the prisoner over on its head. The prisoner falls on its back, its wounds festering in the rising fire, flailing its legs trying to get itself free, but it can’t, not unless you stop. But you’re not stopping /tv/. Why is that?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.