[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if had his abilities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 18
What would you do if had his abilities?
>>
>>63087996
tell my dog to fix the toilet
>>
Prolly rape.
>>
Kill Luke
>>
Best lobbyist in the world
>>
force my local cinema into serving crab legs
>>
Ask my mother to love me
>>
>>63087996
Everything that he did without killing and torturing people to not attract the attention of bitches like Jessica.
>>
>>63087996
Make a multibillion dollar company hire me to do fuck all for a massive paycheck.
>>
>>63088068
there's no need for money tho, you can just tell people to give you things you want.
>>
Hang out at a busy mall and make every fine piece of ass I see sit on my face. Just one after another, after another.
>>
Walk into the white house and find out all the governments secrets, rape some celebrities and models, then have the sons of my old bullies rape their mothers whilst the dad watches and then kill themselves. Probably after that try to fix the environment and the world in general; have all governments work in unison for a common goal and just be rich I guess.
>>
>>63088056

I don't know, I feel like I'd get bored and eventually start veering into sadistic territory after a few years of having people do what I want and everything being predictable.
>>
>>63088084
>make property seller give me mansion
>property seller's boss sees that it was for nothing
>boss fires seller and legally annuls sale
>i make a judge overrule the decision
>legal battles for years

OR

>CEO of CitiBank gives me $50mil/yr of his own $500mil/yr paycheck
>no one questions it
>i buy the mansion
>>
>>63088110

Also do a radio broadcast to have every woman who is less than 8/10 looks and every man who is above 7/10 kill themselves. As a gift to r9k
>>
long term slaves really arent a good idea with the 12 hour restriction if you dont wanna kill anyone.
Its probably smarter just to fuck random girls once, ask people to give you money just once etc.
As far as i could tell, if you just force someone to do one thing theyre like "why did i do this again?", but youre already gone and their first idea wont be mindcontrol.
>>
>>63088144
or you could just live in the mansion and get people to be your slaves/workers and if anyone come to ask tell them to fuck himself
>>
>>63088221
That works too.
>>
>>63088221
>tell them to go fuck themselves
>they actually do that as you watch.
>>
File: 0-bane.png (112 KB, 253x242) Image search: [Google]
0-bane.png
112 KB, 253x242
i will go to the white house and hold the entire world hostage with my Nukes .. then i will ask that every nation kill 1 of each religion on earth to fuck with them .. then demand 1 space ship to fly to the moon then as soon is i land i nuke earth and end this misrable plant life while screaming
The Fire Rises !!
>>
>>63088028
kek
>>
>>63088317
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
I will force a mother and daughter to perform incest on each other:^)
>>
>>63088221
so you don't want to travel? having a big base of money is same as mind control. hell you could talk a CEO into being your bfff, ask him to write you into his will and then kill himself. now you have both the money and the money maker.
>>
>>63088331
I want to say maximum edge but its just retarded
>>63088373
one of my fetishes. I guess its true when they say incest is only hot in combos that are impossible to you
>>
tell my father in law to throw himself down the stairs whilst screaming "im a peadophile"
>>
File: photo.jpg (28 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
28 KB, 422x422
Make a CIA rises movie with Nolan as director.
>>
>>63088454
money is pointless in the long term ..

think about it ,,

the point of money is that you can trade it for something you want,but you can have anything you want,all you have to do is ask

and honostly you will get bored and either try to be a hero and fail then become a villen or you will want something like jassica ,, aka something you cant have
>>
>>63087996

sure as hell wouldn't chase Jessica Jones around like some beta pathetic fuck
>>
I'd travel around but stick to English speaking countries. Pretty sure his abilities wouldn't work if the victim didn't understand him
>>
>>63088503
>the point of money is that you can trade it for something you want,but you can have anything you want,all you have to do is ask
using money is less dangerous. seriously if you did shit like kilgrave (stopped a whole restaurant from talking) you would be killed in days.
>try to be a hero and fail
entrepreneurs are heroes too
>>
>>63088557
fine .. become a billionaire, now what ?? Travel ? Fuck with people ? controle the world ??

honostly im happy as a guy who live in a house who dont have to work and play vidya all day,
>>
>>63088627
>play vidya all day,
not buying vidya so they can make more type of games you like and do it faster with an unlimited budget. you are a burnout and would fail in life even with powers
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 505x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 505x476
>>63087996
Whatever the fuck i want
Whoooo oh ooo oo oooo
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (3 KB, 124x112) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
3 KB, 124x112
>>63088809
>Whatever the fuck i want

to eat!
>>
>>63088068
Why? Most people build fortunes like that so they can have the control over people that he already has.
>>
>>63088680
i rather not ,, making vidya isn't fun playing them are ,also why the fuck would i want to force the things i like on others ? maybe i can go into p2w mmo and crush everyone there but it will feel vain and empty when i crush eveyone because i paid real money and feel like i cheated,, i just rather have a good gamplay and play vidya with my bros and chill
>>
I wouldn't use them just to stalk some average looking anorexic chick.
>>
>>63087996
Pretty much exactly what he did, without the pointless sadism.

As would almost everyone. The show just made him needlessly cruel to reinforce the idea that he's the"villain" of the story.
>>
1. meet rich girl
2. make her give me all of her money
3. then do whatever i feel like. probably fuck her butt.
>>
>>63088907
>why the fuck would i want to force the things i like on others ?

Bro, do you even Social Justice?
>>
>>63088317
Wishmaster 2 Lawyer Scene comes to mind.
>>
>>63087996
Not rape.
>>
Being the best salesman in the history, gradually become a CEO
>>
>>63088907
>making vidya isn't fun playing them are
are you brain damaged? you would not have to make the games you would just tell them what you want made and 1000s of people would move to get it done as fast as possible. like you read a fantasy book and think "hmm, this would make a good multiple choice adventure game" you pick up the phone and the game gets done. same with tv shows, no more bitching about how X show got cancelled or how the annoying character is getting to mush screen time.
>>
>all these "JUST GET SHIT TON OF MONEY " replays

man for a board who focus entirely on artistic shows and films you guys aren't creative at all
>>
>>63088978
>probably fuck her butt.
is she the princess of sweden?
>>
File: prinsessan-madeleine.jpg (50 KB, 560x588) Image search: [Google]
prinsessan-madeleine.jpg
50 KB, 560x588
>>63089103
thats not a bad idea. would love to inseminate this slut
>>
File: Mr-Cool-Lemon-.jpg (234 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Cool-Lemon-.jpg
234 KB, 633x758
I would never admit this on any website that could be traced back to me IRL but I would probably rape

I'd at least send them away with "you had an amazing time fucking me and you'll reminisce about it for the rest of your life" so they won't be all traumatized from the rape and whatnot tho

Does that make me a slightly better person or am I still a shitlord
>>
>>63089084
again why the fuck would i want to force things i like on others ?? if everything shaped on how i like then life wont be good anymore ... like vanilla sky movie where no matter how succssfull he was he was still misrable
>>
create the galactic empire and assume my role as sheev
>>
I'd like to think I would use it to better the world, but it would be a real test of character.

I would definitely be a behind the scenes sort of person though, purple man powers don't save you from snipers.
>>
>>63087996

Be the real governement's puppet master.

Imagine if you can control the US president . Only god is above you.
>>
File: Madeleine-2.jpg (49 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
Madeleine-2.jpg
49 KB, 600x718
>>63089127

>ywn forever defile the Swedish royal family with degenerate princes sprung from your inferior neet seed
>>
>>63087996
for a hair doctor to give me a transplant because I'm aproaching JUST levels
>>
>>63089302
okay, you control the president ,, what do you do ? launch the nukes ?
>>
>>63089177
It fades after 12 hours so they'd still be traumatized
>>
>>63087996
I'm not the only person who was rooting for him, right?
Jessica Jones was the real villain of the show, not Killgrave.
>>
>>63089344
not with that attitude
>>
Worm my way onto international television and ask the viewers to each deposit a dollar into my account.

I mean everyone can spare a dollar, they're not going to be unhappy, but soon I'll have millions of dollars, everybody wins.

also have saudi arabia nuked
>>
>>63089344
I'd just play it smooth so they think it was just a one-night stand where they fucked some guy and not mind control rape.

Like all the police officers who held guns to each others heads and convinced themselves it was a joke. She'll believe she "gave in to her desires" more than I mind control raped her
>>
could i become president or would it be impossible?
>>
>>63087996
Stop global warming

make stupid polticians ti suciide
>>
>>63089353
ye right, i mean she killed a women while being mind controlled and fucked a black man out of wedlock ,,

A

WOMEN

HAD

SEX

JUST SHOOT THE WHORE ,, amirit g-guys ??

srsly fuck off the dude was a good villen but he isn't a lex luthor
>>
What happens if instead of telling someone to do a thing I tell them to want to do a thing? Do they still do the thing? Would it still be rape?
>>
>>63089385
you can go to the white house and controle him tho
>>
>>63089405
GOD just say rape without trying to justify it
>>
>>63089324

Nope that's childish.

I will engineer the biggest social experiment ever created in the United States. To see how submitive American people actually are.

-nominate transgender people as my chief of staff or in the military

-ban guns by executive order and confiscating them

-messing with borders state

-suppress border between Mexico and USA

-oblige the wealthy to take one syrian migrant or there will be economical sanction

Etc etc
>>
>>63089468
to what point ?? whats your end game ? to see how much is too much ? is it just a childish game ?
>>
Make Tarantino write a good film
>>
>>63089468
>CNN breaking news report

>A fat NEET has become the #1 advisor to the president and has been responsible for the repelling of the second amendment

>Who this mystery man is we don't know
>>
>>63089519
you can't make them do what they cant do
>>
make george lucas to admit prequels suck
>>
>>63089401
Don't put words in my mouth.

The reason I dislike Jessica is because every single problem in the series could be solved if she had just used her head instead of making snap decisions based on her emotions.
How many times did she have Killgrave, and could have finished it right then and there? But no, for whatever reason she continues to keep him around and as such more and more people get killed.

She preaches how MURDUR IS BAAAD, but she is partly responsible for almost every single death or act of violence in the show.
She hides useful information from people who can help, and just generally makes things more difficult for herself and those around her.
>>
>>63089435

But if you want to have the sex then it's not rape

but if i tell you to want it

This is a fundamental issue I'm bringing into the light here anon, it's about the core nature of what it means to be a human with agency and free thought
>>
>>63088033

So... what he does basically

Purple Man is so relatable
>>
if i walked into some corporation office made them make me ceo wouldn't it wear off later and then i'd be fucked?
>>
I would eat a steak of every animal
>>
>>63087996
Depends. If I had it in real life I think I would just use them to make a better living by getting some corporate job that pays a lot but doesn't have real skills required, and stay under the radar. Hell, after some time I probably wouldn't need to use the powers anymore.

If I were him in the marvel u, I would try to find out the truth behind all the shit surrounding the alien invasions, get people in the know to tell me all about HYDRA, and SHIELD and the alien invasions and the infinity gems and the asgardians and shit. I honestly would find doing just what the purple man is doing, in a world with so many wonderful and weird things going on, rather boring. I would try to have control over other metas, like he does, but not in his crazy rapey way, but institutionally.
>>
>>63089522
>/pol/ blame the jews as usual

>reddit celebrate democracy prevailing over evil gun people

>tumblr orgasam as LGBT movment become euphoric with transgender in the white office
>>
>>63087996
Nuke ISIS
>>
>>63089556
she already said multiable time in the seris thats the only reason she doesnt kill his ass is that she need his confission to free hope ,, once hope cummited seduko all bets was off
>>
>>63089556
yeah..

>1 ruined life (hope) vs all the other deaths by KG
>>
>>63089557
will you do have a point but you don't need powers for that also making someone do something JUST because you demanded it is inherently evil
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>63089508

To prove to /pol/ nothing will happend if the majority of people can keep their confortable home.

Worth it.
>>
>>63089556
>>63089638

so this is why batman doesnt kill the joker again ???
>>
File: o-1.jpg (58 KB, 1024x667) Image search: [Google]
o-1.jpg
58 KB, 1024x667
I'd approach bitchy looking hot girls and then if they act like bitches to me id make them my slaves and force them to do humiliating stuff like put a leash on them and make them crawl next to me like a dog in public, ASS TA ASS, stuff like that.

Probably rape some too, but i woulnt kill and torture people like skillgrave
>>
>>63089629
Once Killgrave told Jessica that he organized Hope's release, she could have killed him on the spot and everything could have been fine. Why the fuck did she decide to tie him up and waste time?
>>
File: 1435673322168.jpg (90 KB, 296x368) Image search: [Google]
1435673322168.jpg
90 KB, 296x368
1. Kilgrave
2. Luke
---
3. Trish
4. Hogarth's assistant's tits
---
5. Nigger junkie
6. Jessica
7. Hogarth
---
8. Hope
9. Creepy upstairs twins
10. Wendy
---
>90000000001. Officer Simpson
>>
>>63089556
>>63089638

I don't think Jessica was acting that stupidly. Honestly I had no moment were I was screaming at the screen "You're an idiot, why are you doing this?". If anything, I think she kept her head way cooler than most people in her situation could ever hope to. When you're dealing with a mind controller like Kilgrave, pushing people away and being paranoid of help and not telling people of your plans is a perfectly natural reason. And honestly they tried any obvious countermeasures against him.
>>
>>63089706
Yes. It can all be chalked up to crappy writers.
>>
>>63089701
of course because no body gives a fuck about whats going on in the world as long it doesnt effect them diractly
>>
>>63089721
Because he didn't know where he was. if she had gotten to the prison before he did it would have been over right there, but stupid neighbor woman had to organize a lynch mob and ruin everything.
>>
Tell people that they want to fuck me and then not let them fuck me
>>
>>63089716
>rape is okay but torture isn't

anon you wouldn't last a day without remembering that one guy who you don't like and go to torture his ass
>>
>>63089781
They were literally in the same apartment. Jessica knew which jail Hope was in, she could have killed Killgrave and then gone and picked up Hope.

Bam. Problem solved.
>>
>>63089801
you do realize they will go all zombie on your ass to try to fuck you right ?
>>
>>63089835
That's what makes it fun.
>>
It's beyond that, people are conditioned to not react. That's how you survive in a ultra competitive society.

You're remplacable.

https://youtu.be/68JLWyPxt7g
>>
>>63087996
fight crime
>>
>>63089865
damn that was awsome ,, know anything more like this ?
>>
tell them not to leave me alone ;_;
>>
File: 0-bussines.jpg (78 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
0-bussines.jpg
78 KB, 730x1095
>>63089879
for how long ? 1 hour ? 4 hours ? 3 days ? week ? month ? you will get bored and turn into a villen with all that power
>>
>>63089973
A perfect story arc
>>
>>63089865
damn

I thought this movie was supposed to be smart...
>>
>>63090031

It was not intend to be smart. It's the story of à guy who is very anxious about the future and what moderns society become. He would be on 4chan /pol/ if the movie was taking place today.

But I think it's more clever than "99%" of the "redpilling movies" praised by teens.

You cannot do more than that with this medium.
>>
File: 1439783634824.png (2 MB, 1700x1275) Image search: [Google]
1439783634824.png
2 MB, 1700x1275
I would be the new Watchowski and convince people to fund my projects regardless of previous performance.

I would "produce" every god damn video game, movie or "art" project I wanted.

There would be graphic live action adaptions of all kinds of novels, games, anime, hentai & historical reenactments on the big screen & the stage. I would get all kinds of motherfuckers locked into all kinds of fucking ironclad contracts so I could multi-task too.

You ever wanted to see a 4 hour adaption of Bible Black that's very faithful to the game with multiple endings starringChloë Grace Moretz,[/spoiler] Emma Watson, Saoirse Ronan, AnnaSophia Robb, Samantha Barks,Sophie Turner,Emily Blunt,Eva Green and Daniel Radcliffe or Elijah fuckin' Wood, while being directed by fucking Kenneth Branagh. Oh and you bet they're doing their own stunts. You bet Brazzers or some shit is going to be consulting and yes, IT IS GOING TO BE A DISNEY FILM!

And that's just my amateur babby's first indy project. The archaeologists & historians of the future will call me the fucking revolutionist or herald of the second renaissance no not the robot kind, when I actually develop some fucking talent.

Oh and Dave Chappelle is getting his show back and his mother fucking pay check AND he's going to be happy about it
>>
Actual spoilers:
Why did Simpson turn evil? It seemed like lazy writing to have him just snap and go crazy for no reason.
>>
>>63090247
>mind manipulation
>uses it for videogames and tv

no wonder youre a virgin
>>
>>63090262
white men are born evil
>>
>>63090262
Throwing Nuke in here felt out of place as fuck.
>>
>>63090279
>On /tv/
>Doesn't use it for film
Nigga you're the one on 4chan
>>
>>63090262
What the fuck is he even meant to be?

And what kind of job security is that? He quits multiple times the moment he feels like
>>
>>63090247
>The archaeologists & historians of the future will call me the fucking revolutionist or herald of the second renaissance

i can already see the docmentry

the biggest nutjob of hollywood: how he used black magic to fund the creepiest clut movie ever !
>>
>>63090363
Cult movies

There'll be more, there'll be so much more
>>
>>63090262
because they needed a villain for season 2 if it happened
>>
I'd basically just use it to make life better. I wouldn't be horrible with it unless someone mocks me.

Really I'd use it to get a good job and hopefully that would take care of everything.
>>
>>63090382
man you are one fucked up dude, i like you
>>
>>63090404
how would you make life better exacly ?
>>
>>63090363
As bad as that post was, I'd probably do something similar, I'd create all kinds of shit that I just want to see done, even if it really wouldn't work

I mean what's so wrong with Quentin Tarantulla's Spy Kids?
>>
>>63087996
If, as I assume from what other's are saying because I don't watch memeshit SJW-bait, the guy has the power of suggestion, it's probably the only power greater than freezing time at will. Anyone with an IQ of 100 would be able to rule the world, what downsides does he have?
>>
>>63090409
You haven't seen the other pitches
>>
>>63087996
fix my hairline
>>
>>63090455
will it will please alot of pedos and foot fags

srsly thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>63090431
I'd be working at a plant or somewhere that actually makes money instead of Target.

I wouldn't want to just use my powers to steal money and then convince everyone around me that I earned it. Everyone after about a day will just think to themselves that I'm a piece of garbage.

Really, I guess a plant job wouldn't be a happy life. I'd figure out how to get one of those six figure jobs where people basically just get to be in charge of other people. Then I could use my power to MAKE people do their work and I wouldn't have to do anything.
>>
>>63090459
He can only manipulate a person if they are face to face with him. Not over the phone or a P.A system or anything like that.
And uhh... apparently his powers sometimes stop working on people? I dunno, I don't think they explained it in the show.

I assume if you just wear some earplugs around him, you could beat his ass without any problems.
>>
>>63090459
still mortal, can still die, get ill can be taken by surprise. i'd say superman is probably the best character to be realistically
>>
>>63090597
Have you ever actually worn earplugs? They don't actually stop you from hearing things. There are some hermetic headphone-like things that can, though.
>>
I actually like the idea of no limits do whatever the fuck you want juxtaposed projects

Like Zack Synder's Swan Lake or the Wayan Brother's Pearl Harbor

Steven Speilberg's Caligula
>>
>>63090597
>Not over the phone or a P.A system or anything like that.
Did you forget the scene where he controls everyone in a fucking hospital over a PA system?
>>
>>63090643
I have worn earplugs. My point is that anything that could stop his voice from getting to you would be ample protection. I wonder if it would have to 100% cancel out all sound, or if his powers would still work if you could just barely make out that he is speaking. Not necessarily hear the actual words, but just the noise.
>>
>>63090561
man you deserve to be working at Target

being in charge is a job in it self, your time isn't your its the company, if even the taniest break happen its your ass , sitting in chair while everyone doing work and getting paid shitton is a fantasy job , fantasy is the key word
>>
>>63089344
the cops that he made point guns at each other and the detective still thought it was a prank days after he told them to think that.
>>
>>63090692
I only just started episode 12
What about during the interrogation? Why wasn't he able to control them then? Or when he called into the radio show? If his powers are a virus, then how does it even work that he could control somebody without being in their general vicinity?
>>
>>63089362
his powers don't work through television (at least not until he upgraded later in the story)
>>
>>63090733
Congratulations on whatever manager job you have. Did you forget the part where I was making everyone do their work? This thread about superpowers.
>>
>>63090684
>not Michael Bay Swan Lake

you don't like dancer who dance on lava while the theater crashing down on her from terrorist bombing while CIA try to save her ??
>>
>>63090763
In that room he was in he was totally sealed off so his virus couldn't do anything.

Meanwhile, in the hospital he had upgraded his powers substantially thanks to his dad and was able to control people at a must wider distance.
>>
>>63087996
Stop all SJW bullshit in shows like this one
>>
>>63090785
killgrave made that in the show ,, dont you remember when he made the sciantiest work non stop and litterrly shitted there pants and peed on themself and didn't sleep at all ,, all they did was work for him .. i doubt it will work in the real world
>>
>>63090721
Considering that it seems people are compelled to obey their understanding of the commands, as seen with the bullet in the head thing, I think you would actually have to understand what he said in order to be affected. Hell, you could probably be compelled something neither he or you would want to do if you misheard him. You I guess some severely autistic people that don't understand speech would be safe from him, so we're all safe here
>>
>>63090827
>What did he mean by this
Yeah, I think a lot of us would be safe.
>>
>>63090821
It's literally all about choosing your words. "Please step into my office. Continue doing your work but do a better job and keep in mind what's expected of you. Don't forget to take breaks when you need them unless there is something urgent with your work that requires your attention first."
>>
>>63090247

I like the idea.

How about a huis clos (don't know how to translate that in english, maybe it's the same term) like 12 angry men. A Reboot. Starring : Emma Watson, Robert Downey Jr, Mel Gibson, Katsuni, Meryl Streep, Leonardo di Caprio, Tom Cruise, Keanu reeves, Matt Damon , Nicolas Cage, Kit Harrington, Christian Bale.

They all have to agree and discuss about a controversial topic. Like a judgement in 12 angry men.

18 months of shooting in one room with a bathroom for aparté between 2/3 characters. A crazy director, perfectionist and angry to push to the limits the actors in a hot room.

What would be the controversial topic ?
>>
>>63090941
>The dress was white & gold
>18 months and they still can't agree
>Would their eyes lie to them?
>>
>>63090749
>and the detective still thought it was a prank
He was in deny, did you even watch the show ? In the same scene he mentions being two years away from retirement, he knows full weel Kilgrave's got powers, he just didn't want to bother.
>>
>>63087996

First I'd use it for money, accumulate as much as possible.
Then I'd use that money to make several aliases illegally.
I'd not piss off criminals, because if they get you asleep you are dead, you cant tell them to stop.

I'd take time to adjust to it, learn to not have people go against their will unless i expressly wanted that. Refrai from phrases like Go fuck yourself' etc.

I'd try to remain anonymous / unknown for as long as possible.

Over-all, id try to help people, but by being subtle to attract as little attention as possible.

then, when i'd been good for so long, or saved like 100 people, I'd do what the fuck I'd like legal or not, just to balance me back to 0.

Then repeat.

Travel the world fucking, gambling, drinking, pro-creating and helping people.
>>
>>63091105
kek
>>
>>63091161

On further thought I'd use it to make countries stop being cunts to each other and work on issues like climate change, try to save what we have left.

I'd probably nuke israel though, as a gift to /pol/
>>
I'd tell all niggers to kill themselves.
>>
>>63090262
mainly a lazy setup for next season but you also have to understand how retarded everyone else was.
capturing someone like kilgrave and keeping him locked up could go wrong so easily that killing him was the only option.
>>
>>63088068
This.

And it lets you stay under the radar. I honestly wouldn't even be like Kilgrave in the whole sadism thing, I'm a pretty simple dude really, just don't like working those fucking 60+ hours a week, wanna travel around the world.

For women though, money and some sweet talk to flatter but not directly make them fuck me, gets me laid without feeling like I've just committed rape.

>>63088454
Get billionaire to write you into his will then kill himself, too risky, everyone and their mom fighting to get shit are gonna wonder who you are, and no way can you keep all those people under your control for long enough that they never challenge anything or higher PIs and shit to look into you, too much money on the line.
>>
The BEST character in this show is the bro who just can't get over losing his jacket.
And he keeps going to support groups where he hears stories of people abandoning their kids and women being raped and killing their parents and he's still..."i need that fucking jacket back". brilliant
>>
>>63087996

This right here. Screw working, I'll just tell everyone I'm his fucking relative and live like that.
>>
>>63091592
*hire
>>
i'd use it for qual parts "bad" or selfish an good. certainly wouldn't rape anyone, why bother? i'd get myself a shitload of money and hire high-class hookers. live however i want, but i'd also help people if it doesn't hurt me, like if you have a billion dollars and you can make another billion whenever the fuck you want giving some ppor family a million isn't that big of a deal.

the interesting thing would be, what if you told people to for example forget a trauma? technically that's "helping" them but it's also mindrape. where's the line?
>>
I'd run the Church of Scientology and make Tom Cruise and John Travolta come out as gay together
>>
I'd make Mike sit and watch the prequels for a week straight.
>>
>>63091592

Here's the thing man, tell them they enjoy being on camera, then on camera ask them if they're ok with being on camera having sex, shes already been told off camera its ok, then you have evidence that its not rape, she son film, smiling that she loves it.
>>
>>63087996
Since i am a cunt i would probably tell to women that turned me down in the past to fall for me and then ignore them, similar to what he did to Jessica without the college girls rape part.
Other than that free money and do whatever comes to mind without killing or torturing.
>>
>>63088175
yeah it would probably be better to talk to them first making it seem less weird that they did what you asked.
>>
>>63088152
it doesn't work that way
>>
>>63091934
That's all fine legally, but the key part of that sentence is "feeling like I've just committed rape". I'd still feel like I committed rape even if there was recorded "consent"
>>
order all the junkies i see to clean themselves up
order all the niggers to get a job and stop acting like niggers
order all the muslims to denouce islam
order all the fags to stop having parades
order all the politicians to speak only truth
then i'd get a free meal after a long day's good works.

i'm a noble guy
>>
>>63090262
>"Go crazy for no reason"

What? It was the pills. They made gave him a high and suppressed feelings, he was abusing them so it's no wonder he seemed "off", but he still managed to control himself pretty well -- caring about and warning Trish when she had the pills, not wanting to hurt her or even Jessica -- but they kept getting in the way of killing kilgrave.

Which they wound up doing anyways in the finale. He was justified, and completely right from the getgo.
>>
>>63092177
you could say he was literally red pilled
>>
File: 3Jwsh.jpg (32 KB, 482x315) Image search: [Google]
3Jwsh.jpg
32 KB, 482x315
>>63092276
>>
File: Yugioh.jpg (23 KB, 324x316) Image search: [Google]
Yugioh.jpg
23 KB, 324x316
>>63087996
Watch movie earlier
>>
>>63087996
Don't think I'd go around raping, would try to use my power for like wealth and power though.

Probably practice and strengthen it so I could mass control people and make real political reform and better most peoples lives.

After I become leader of the world and usher in an new era of prosperity, I'll just use my status and wealth to fuck all the bitches I want consensually.
>>
File: Laughing Leather Sluts.png (537 KB, 629x466) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Leather Sluts.png
537 KB, 629x466
>>63088028
>>
>>63088144
>go to court
>yell "I am innocent"
>everyone in court thinks you're innocent

Problem solved senpai
>>
File: Mah Libyan.jpg (478 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Mah Libyan.jpg
478 KB, 750x500
>>63089017
This guy gets it
>>
Rape all your waifus

Film it

Post on /tv/
>>
I cancel Jessica Jones and make another season of Dont Trust the B
>>
>>63095416
>Having a 3dpd waifu
LOL
>>
>>63089573
By that time, higher level people are still in your grasp. Just because you arn't ordering using your powers doesn't mean you arn't in control.
>>
what happens if you tell someone to do something he mentally can't?
like "write down the name of the secret leader of this secret organization on this piece of paper"
>>
>>63088144
>make property owner sign the mansion over to you for free
>perfectly legal
>boss can fuck off.
>>
>>63087996
Have delivery people and waitresses pay for my food. Maybe move into some place nicer or just live out of really nice hotels. Have a bank manager build up a shit load of gambling debts make him rob the bank before he closes up and bring me the money then go home and kill himself. Get free lap dances from strippers. Have musicians perform just for me or at parties I host. Maybe come on /tv/ and start a thread about the kind of movie /tv/ would like to see made then actually get it made as close as i possibly can to the way /tv/ wants it and see how it performs and see if /tv/ bitches about it anyway. OH, and rape just lots and lots of rape. All kinds of rape rape like you couldn't believe. RAPE RAPE RAPE.
>>
I would go inside a random family's home and have everyone have sex with eachother.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.