[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The greatest traitor So this character is the epitome of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: aguirre.jpg (26 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
aguirre.jpg
26 KB, 600x300
>The greatest traitor
So this character is the epitome of treachery right ?
>>
please post in my thread you faggots, this is a great movie
>>
>>63087605
>this character is the epitome of treachery right

No, treachery is just another tool for his mad ambition, which is the focal point of the character.
>>
Staaaaaarrrr waaaaarrrrsss
>>
File: aguire.jpg (9 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
aguire.jpg
9 KB, 254x199
watched it again, and to my surprise realized that he was in fact, the wrath of God
>>
>>63088545
but the jungle is the wrath of god punishing them.
>>
>>63088673
This, the amazon is fucking hell, like Herzog himself said "the creatures and birds that inhabit it aren't singing, they are crying and screaming about the horror of their enviroment"

I've been to the Amazon twice, and it's amazingly beautiful, but it's absoloutley fucking horrible in other ways, not to mention I got malaria both times.
>>
>I got malaria
>twice

Lol, white people deserve to die.
This is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>63088859
I'm from Chile, and everyone get's malaria. Get out of your sheltered existance. Try going into the amazon for two weeks without getting malaria.

Never mind, you'll never do it because you are a bitch living in his mother's basement, suck my balls buddy.
>>
>>63088911
rekt
>>
What, the monkey?
>>
Didn't like it. In fact I turned it off.
Love Cobra Verde though.

Convince me to re-attempt it.
>>
>>63089076
Stop being a fucking pleb maybe.
>>
>>63088758

Amazon is both the pinnacle of life and death at the same time, it's a closed universe where nature and life are perpetually flourishing in a cycle of destruction followed by regrowth, that's what makes this forest so sublime in this movie. Aguirre saying "I am the Wrath of God" makes some sense since he is so livid and cynical yet his ambition and his narcissistic ego are pure manifestations of life.
>>
>>63087605
I watched this last week after seeing it posted on here a few times over the years and it is honestly one of the shittest thing I have ever seen,it's like it's trying to be deep but it's not AT ALL, it's simple as fuck and boring.
>>
>>63088911
If you are from Chile that makes you even more retarded because everyone in LatAm knows you should get a shot before going to any place above Brazil. Now, you got it twice... That's fucking amazing.

That's as sad and stupid as getting polio, specially for soneone with internet access, which is more expensive than a shot, which btw I assume are mostly free in Chile.

It's 2015 Jesus Christ.
>>
>>63089144
You think I didn't get vaccinated? You think I didn't took precautions? I covered myself in repelent every day. If you go into the Amazon for more than three weeks, it's a fact you'll get dengue or malaria, and dengue is far fucking worse too. Who the fuck you think you are trying to school me on shit you know nothing about, when the biggest adventure you've done in your life was crossing the streets when it wasn't green yet.

Fucking idiots I swear to God.. It's like a call of duty pre teen trying to school a veteran of vietnam on war. Have you ever been even close to the Amazon in your life?
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1364x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1364x728
>>63089262
>no brakes on the rekt train
>>
>>63089138
that's like your opinion man

>>63089262
just ignore his shitposting, he probably never left his town and stays home when he gets a cold
>>
>>63089144
>thinks getting a vaccine is 100% protection against a disease
top kek, like the chile-bro said, get out of your mom's basement more.
>>
That is a good face.

I will make it a reaction image and call it "le shiggy aguirrino"
>>
>>63089262
>the biggest adventure you've done in your life was crossing the streets when it wasn't green yet

Holy shit my sides.
>>
Why is this movie so acclaimed?
>>
>>63089564
because it's good duh
>>
>>63089714
define good in this case specifically please

how is aguirre extraordinary in any sense rather than just an idiot who gets everyone killed?
>>
>>63089262
Why are chilebrohs so based?
>>
File: tumblr_nyfyqrXxy21sqfh1po1_1280.jpg (325 KB, 1260x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyfyqrXxy21sqfh1po1_1280.jpg
325 KB, 1260x900
>>63089262
This is a good thread
>>
Fritzcarraldo is better movie you faggots.
>>
>>63087605
Why was his posture so fucked up during the last scenes? Did i miss something?
>>
Looks like there's a lot of samefagging itt. But hey! I'm not a mod, who knows?

^_^
>>
>>63089789

he's a demon yo bitch, all that matters is el dorado, fuck life fuck your spanish crown, fuck your burial, fuck you. ME THE NARCISSISTIC SOCIOPATH THE ONLY THING I VALUE IN THIS WORLD OTHER THAN ME IS MY DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE USED TO BE MY SEMEN. AND IM GOING TO IMPREGNATE HER BECAUSE MEEEEEEE

this world is absurd and you want to go back to pizarro because "muh survival" fuck you breh. Fuck that inertia of stagnant disgusting cowardliness I only live to accomplish. Also the flute guy is nice
>>
>>63089911
I agree, but this is still good film.
>>
AGUIRRE CONFIRMED FOR UBERMENSH
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.