[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside how do you really feel about the latter works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: cucktino.png (498 KB, 708x666) Image search: [Google]
cucktino.png
498 KB, 708x666
All memes aside how do you really feel about the latter works of the master's oeuvre?
>>
>>63086658
He's way past his prime, but he's still one of the best contemporary directors working in Hollywood today.
>>
>>63086658
The plot looks like pure shit.
>>
>>63086658
Uno sharto
>>
File: unofarto.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
unofarto.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
>>
Quentin "When I see the toes cover your nose" Tarantino
>>
Watched Kill Bill 2 the other day and despite the anti-Tarantino meme on this board, that movie is fucking terrible.
>>
I feel like h8ful 8 m8 is gonna flop pretty hard since it's going up against Star Wars. Hopefully this will cause him to throw a tantrum and retire early.
>>
>>63086658
Nice style and great director apart from having things always devolve into violence
>>
File: 1407777416831.gif (653 KB, 437x304) Image search: [Google]
1407777416831.gif
653 KB, 437x304
>>63086658
Honestly I felt embarrassed for him after watching Django. Not even in a racial way, it was just a generally shitty movie after the really good Inglorious Basterds. It's like he either want's to be black or want's women he dates to be fucked by niggers, kinda like on that BET interview when he speaks with niggerspeak. Tarantino can still make great films, but for some reason he must really be into the c
>>
Jackie Brown > Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction > Basterds > Kill Bills > Django > Death Proof
>>
>>63087075
Kill Bill 1 is garbage compared to 2. The last scene in 2 with Bill was honestly some of his best writing/scenes that he has ever done. Sure the second one was slow paced, but it definitely was better than the real life anime that is the first one. Anyone with shit taste prefers 1 to 2. But this is /tv/ so of course people would prefer the schlock to the character development.
>>
>>63087178
I hate Kill Bill 1 too, I just didn't remember Kill Bill 2 being that bad.
>>
>>63087263
Kill Bill 2 is a great film. He actually took it seriously and set up 3 pretty nicely, the writing and confrontation with Bill actually had some gravitas to it, which is funny because it's tarantino. Must be pleb, shame.
>>
>>63086658
@ 3:17 I hear we get a surprise
>>
>>63087161
>Muh Jackie Brown
>I-It's totally not because it's his least popular movie and I'm a contrarian hipster fuckwit
>>
>>63087298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8lw1AtYIwY
>>
>PPBBBBBBBTT
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63087394
Lol i died
The fucking song in the end, thats in The Comedy
>>
He needs to do a horror movie or that sci-fi he was writing before or something. Something radically different from his usual shit. He won't though.
>>
>>63087153
How did you not get kek to wordfilter out
>>
>>63087296
I agree; 1 I could take or leave, but I actually enjoyed 2
>>
Watched Jackie Brown the other day and it was his only movie other than Basterds that didn't put me to sleep.
>>
UNO
>>
So is this the official Tarantino Ranking?

Inglourious Basterds>Jackie Brown>Kill Bill Vol 2>Pulp Fiction>Reservoir Dogs>Kill Bill Vol 1>Django

Does Django deserve to be higher up? How would you rank them?
>>
>>63088853
Kill yourself
>>
he has retained his style well ,,,django was good ,,as the are the other films in his collection,, its all just not as"original"
>>
>>63088853
almost perfet, but I'd put Kill Bill 2 down near Kill Bill 1
>>
>>63087161
Put kill bill over basterds but other than that it's correct
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.