[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>let's see if they still pile into the theatre when we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 554b8a4d89081.jpg (51 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
554b8a4d89081.jpg
51 KB, 940x529
>let's see if they still pile into the theatre when we cut the special effects budget way back.
>>
the effects shots aren't done in time for the trailers, they take months to compile the CGI
>>
plebs will still flock to see this
>>
>t..the russo brothers wont let us down, winter soldier wasn't a fluke!
>>
Reminder BvS has twice the budget and a better visual director.
>>
>>63086530
And yet it still looks like shit.
>>
>>63086525
reminds me of Whedon pre Ultron
>>
What if this make more money than Avengers 2?
>>
>>63086556
How?
>>
>>63086456
2 billion worldwide
>2 billion worldwide
2 billion worldwide
>2 billion worldwide
2 billion worldwide
>2 billion worldwide
>>
>>63086568

Probably, it has black panther, falcon and war machine for the blacks and as eye candy for the women along with two female super heroes.
>>
File: 1412630980532.jpg (239 KB, 800x736) Image search: [Google]
1412630980532.jpg
239 KB, 800x736
>>63086604
>SHIT PLOT
>SHIT CAST
>SHIT DARK SETS
>SHIT DARK FILTER'S
>DC SUPERMAN : TRYING TO PULL A NOLAN 2ND TIME AND FAILING HARD EDITION

Come on son
>>
>>63086726
>DUDE EVERYTHING SUCKS LMAO

Do you feel more mature now? Why does everyone on this board debate like a complete retard?
>>
>>63086775
i love DC TV shows but movies are retarded ..

look at this to see my point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wP8sMb7ZA0
>>
>>63086604
It's a Zack Snyder movie
>>
>>63086835
What's your point exactly? The colors are bad?How are the movies retarded? You're quick to insult yet hesitant to actually articulate your point.
>>
>>63086775
Do people need to spell out anything for you? They have a shitty batman who by the way the last time he was involved in capeshit, it was in one of the biggest failures of all time. Do we even need to to talk about anorexic Wonder Woman? And last but not least the failed attempt of Snyder copying Nolan's capeshit with MoS, yet again.
>>
>>63086879

>copying Nolan

>Nolan literally helped make it

>copying himself
>>
>>63086530

And he wrote Suckerpunch. Lets not forget how hard up /tv/ got for Emily Browning back then.
>>
File: image.jpg (558 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558 KB, 1920x1200
I went to the cinèma the other day, and much to my chagrin, I went to the showing that had the designated theatre shooter. He began to make his monthly quota when out of nowhere he shot my theatre falcon out of the air. I attempted to file a complaint but my testimony was unreliable since I failed my last 2 penis inspections.

What should I do /tv/? Should I save up my money to hire a lawyer?
>>
>DCasuals still on salt mode
>>
>>63086861
..... Alright whateve

1- the colors filters are bleak as fuck and ruined the aesthetic of a superman movie which should be bright blue AKA hope theme ( he is called the big bright blue after all)

2- the plot are so bad it become memes ( "stop invincible son" "man of murder") itsn't zac fault its just the writing that was bad ,, superman always find another way thats a main hero attribute that the writers killed in favor of shock value which was nagative

one anon put it best

>"imma gonna kill you if you don't stop bro!"
>"I'm not going to stop unless you kill me bro"
>"okay bro!"
>"okay bro!"
>snap
>"damn! That reporter was hot! I'mma go pound dat shit."

Superman Character Assassination was complete by that point .

and when DC got confronted by this they just denied the critiq and praised the movie and they said they gonna do the same in BvS ,, meanwhile at marvel they got talking space squirrel and flying robots
>>
>>63086905
self plagiarizing is a thing bucko, educate yourself
>>
Movie is still half a year away and they haven't even finished it yet. They have plenty of budget to spend on it, not like Disney is going bankrupt anytime soon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.