[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this videogame has superior plot than the pringles and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66 KB, 260x343) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66 KB, 260x343
>this videogame has superior plot than the pringles and the original trilogy

How do you deal with the fact that your medium is a joke?
>>
>pringles
>>
This isn't even the best game in the series. Like all Obsidian games it was released unfinished and most people have never played it patched with all the content.
>>
>>63081892
There's a mod that restores a lot of the missing content, the ending is still rushed and shit though.
>>
File: 1346930659625.jpg (46 KB, 552x589) Image search: [Google]
1346930659625.jpg
46 KB, 552x589
>>63081878
>pringles
>>
>>63081911
Yeah, I mentioned that in my post. I called it a patch because I'm old as fuck and get computer words mixed up.
>>
>>63081962
>old as fuck
like 28?
fuck off
>>
>>63082007
>like 28?

In two months, yeah
>>
>>63081878
>"from my point of view the jedi are evil" the game
>>
>>63082030
DUDE IM OLD AS SHIT I GOT ALZHEIMER'S IM FUCKING 28 YEARS OLD BRO LMAO
>>
>>63082067
I'm just glad I haven't turned into a full blown memer like you.
>>
>>63082083
DUDE GET YOUR WALKING FRAME LMAO
>>
>>63082050
They literally were. A bunch of hypocritical cunts.

By the way, the new official map from Empire magazine had Onderone, Mandalore and RAKATA PRIME in it. Happening? Snoke is Rakata confirmed?
>>
KOTOR movie trilogy when?

They can adapt the first game and its sequel, then bring in the old Bioware writers back to write the third movie.
>>
>>63082098
I think it's just because Jew Jew is a big kotor fan so he wanted to reference it. I honestly hope Starkiller is ancient and build by the Rakata. That would be a neat nod to the star forge.
>>
>>63082050
Yep. Kreia is supposedly beyond jedi and sith shit, but all her scheming amounts to petty revenge for sith fucking her over. The black grey jedi in KOTOR1 was better, he secluded himself cause he was too old for that shit.

>>63082007
Not that guy, but I'm 25. Teens nowadays look like kids to me. Good news for me though, I like em young. And alcohol gets em nice and open. Impressionable and don't have high standards, why look for anything else?
>>
>>63082104
>yfw the third movie features a proto death star, palpatine's spirit and proto vader
>>
>>63082135
Your 25, you are young

you are dating in your age range
>>
>>63082135
>>63082135
I'm older than both of you, if you consider yourselves "old as fuck" and you're already mixing up words by this age you a fucking retard.
>>
>>63082104
The KOTOR games aren't even canon anymore under Disney.
>>
>>63082171
who gives a shit, they are goat
>>
>>63081962
mods and patches are not mutually exclusive you fucking retard
>>
>>63082171
They didn't even have good writing. I don't know why people love them so much aside from being pretty fun RPG's.
>>
>>63082104
Soon probably. No, seriously, Disney is going to milk the fuck out of this franchise, and it's only a matter of time that KOTOR gets a movie series as well.

The reason KOTOR 2 is good is because it goes against the typical light = good dark = ebil nonsense that Star Wars loves to support. It showed that the Jedi are flawed, as well as the Sith, and that both philosophies cause more harm to the galaxy than anything else. The Jedi are arrogant and self-righteous. The Sith are power hungry and vain.

The best force users take the good of the dark side, and the good of the light side and adhere to their own doctrine / way of life.
>>
File: 1439715825133.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1439715825133.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>video game
>superior to anything
>>
>>63082182
I'm too busy going outside to member the difference.
>>
>>63081878
>underage /v/edditor faggot who thinks the whole world takes children's toys seriously

Sorry kid, it's still just a medium for children
>>
>>63082186
most of how the jedi being self-righteous stuff comes from how they were portrayed in the prequels.
>>
I thought I was on /v/ for a second. I was like "what the fuck" in my mind.
>>
I enjoyed the Revan reveal in KOTOR 1. The sequel was ok but less memorable.
>>
>>63082186
Never probably, no seriously. You're a fucking retard if you think your video game plots are going to be made into movies.

Virtually every video game movie has been an absolute failure for a reason.
>>
>>63082196
It's 3 am and your on 4chan, you do not fucking go outside.
>>
KOTOR 2 was a piece of shit, and literally everyone but Obsidian fanboys called it as such when it came out. There's a reason it's NEVER mentioned in the same breath as the first KOTOR, Jedi Outcast, or Battlefront 2.

>the antagonist is a corpse that's reanimated from PURE RAAAAAAAAAAAGE
You've got to be fucking kidding me. This is worse than capeshit.
>>
>>63082219
I don't live on the least coast.
>>
>>63082196
>he says while posting in a thread about a 10 years old computer game on a mongolian pedophile website
>>
>>63082212
Please, find me a scene in KOTOR 1 that is as memorable as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE&list=PLGz4OBTMHU6SdLcx3V1q-ix7rtzZT5l41
>>
>>63082186
LOL they will never make a KOTOR movie you idiot manchild, back to reddit
>>
I liked KOTOR2 and played through it several times but I don't agree with people who think it's "THE PINNACLE OF STAR WARS"
>>
>>63082243
Well, the Revan reveal... like I already said
>>
File: gmork.jpg (74 KB, 720x545) Image search: [Google]
gmork.jpg
74 KB, 720x545
Kotor 2 had the same plot as the NeverEnding Story.

>I AM THE NOTHING!!!! RAAHHH
>I WANT TO DESTROY THE FORCE!!! RAAHHH

Overrated game because of the 'ow the edge' 2deep4u writing that appeals to fucking kids. It's the Fight Club of games.

At least the first one is a simple, classic story but is original enough to stand out. The second game was fucking retarded.

>everyone is secretly a jedi, even the dumbass han solo wannabe card player was a secret jedi assassin, and uses card tricks to confuse people who are reading his mind!

Give me a break dude, you're out of your fucking element
>>
>>63082243
didn't remember it till you brought it up
>>
>>63081878
go away, obsidiandrone. Kotor II sucks.
>>
This game is fan fiction tier. Force Unleashed is the only game that breaks the rules harder than this.
>>
File: 1405872896160.jpg (138 KB, 502x494) Image search: [Google]
1405872896160.jpg
138 KB, 502x494
>>63082258
>talking shit about pazaak
>>
>>63081878
>>63082186
>he actually thinks video games are art
>he actually thinks they have good writing
>he actually thinks they're replacing other mediums of entertainment

why are all /v/eddit babbies so defensive and childish that they have to delude themselves into thinking video games are replacing sports and movies? It's like they actually believe they're one day going to be famous and lusted after by women everywhere for buying games on steam and repeating what they hear on reddit
>>
>>63082258
>but is original enough to stand out
Haha, are you fucking serious? It's an amalgamation of every Bioware cliche shoved into a shitty Star Wars pastiche.
>>
>>63082281
It raises legitimate questions about the Star Wars universe and how it functions.
>>
>>63082307
What questions are asked?
>>
>>63082135
>The black grey jedi in KOTOR1 was better, he secluded himself cause he was too old for that shit.
He wasn't really much of a "grey" Jedi though. He was unquestionably a good guy, he only disagreed with the dumb frogposters who ran the jedi council's decision to ban normies and love.
>>
>>63082281
I don't really like KotoRII that much, but "breaking the rules" is my least favorite criticism I've heard for it. Star Wars EU shit was the worst pile of convoluted bullshit and "the rules" meant fucking nothing.
>>
>>63082243
He's right, the Revan reveal was memorable as fuck. Blew my mind as a kid.

Watching this shit (Kotor 2) is like watching a pack of robots speaking about shit not even they care about. Why would I remember this shit?

>YOUR COMPANIONS ARE ALL FORCE MASTERS, OH MY GOD, YOU'RE A FORCE MAGNET, MALACHOOOOOOOOOOR

dude deep dude lmao
>>
>>63082324
Sorry that the truth offends you. KOTOR II went to far with the force powers and it got insane.
>>
>>63082307
Most of it only applies to the prequels though.

Jedi not being allowed to love, being a self righteous pastiche of the catholic church, kidnapping children, believing that all feelings lead to the dark side, were all never brought up in the original trilogy.
>>
>>63082318
Why should anyone trust the Force and its guidance?
>>
>>63082243
>DEATH OF THE FOOOOORCE

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen
>>
>>63082304
>every BioWare cliche
>Revan reveal

Go back to vee, child.
>>
>>63082243
>10 straight minutes of rambling words about something that could've been said in 1-2 sentences
>>
File: 1448272784744.png (540 KB, 654x452) Image search: [Google]
1448272784744.png
540 KB, 654x452
/tv/ plebs once again fly into a fit of autistic rage when you objectively show that a videogame made for children surpassed their shitty medium in complexity and depth
>>
>>63082377
Yes, shitty twists are pretty much classic Bioware. The Revan reveal was entirely inconsequential. You could have played some random schmuck and literally everything would play out identically. Only idiots who care more about shock than interesting storytelling think this was something of value.
>>
>>63082370
Because it's a living thing that courses through all things, following it's "guidance" is like using footprints in the snow to know that someone was there.
The force doesn't literally talk to you or give concrete messages.
>>
>>63082231
You live in the Worst Coast where it's still midnight
>>
File: best girl.jpg (58 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
58 KB, 800x600
best version of best girl
>>
>>63082402
It's a conversation. The video cuts out all the player's responses.
>>
>>63082350
The EU is filled to the brim with retarded force usage powers. I'm not going to because it would be a waste of everyone's time, but for every single instance where you think KotorII went too far with the force power shit, I could dig through EU garbage and find something worse.

And the fact that there was a droid that actively used the force to stop drinks from spilling and had force premonitions means that nothing is off the table.
>>
File: 1440992939939.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1440992939939.png
198 KB, 550x535
>this blatant /v/eddit thread is still up
>>
>>63082409
It's almost as if you don't understand the Christian themes of repentance, reconciliation, and redemption

Time to go back to Sunday school
>>
>>63082447
dumb frogposter
>>
>>63082432
Most people don't consume the media outside the movies. This game is pants on head retarded for a person unfamiliar with it. You don't have the proper context to understand why this is terrible to most people.
>>
>>63082304
Being "different" doesn't make Kotor 2 not fucking suck
>>
>>63082471
>it sucks because normies don't know or care about it

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
File: ExtrasGiggle.gif (744 KB, 228x256) Image search: [Google]
ExtrasGiggle.gif
744 KB, 228x256
>>63082409
You sound deluded as fuck, anon.

KOTOR II has mediocre writing, belonging to a bug ridden non memorable game from a sinking company. Enjoy your Avaloneless Obsidian.
>>
>>63081878
The first game was cool, I didn`t like the second one though. There was just so much grimdark and moral greyness that it didn`t feel like star wars at all. It feels like it is set in some other universe than the whole franchise.
>>
>>63082403
Killing the force sure is super deep.

Actually, it's not, because absolutely nothing would change except people wouldn't have dumbass wizard-lite powers.

Kotor 2 is fucking meaningless.
>>
>>63082495
>implying a majority of 4chan users read books

everyone on here is a lazy fucking nerd who is incapable of paying attention long enough to anything that isn't a constant feed of bane memes.
>>
>>63082457
These themes did not exist because you literally lost your memory. The twist is dropped on the player right before the final act and so they've already committed to a light or dark side play through long before this. Any past crimes are completely unknown and so they have zero impact on the choices the player makes.

If this was an attempt to write an interesting redemption arc, they failed.

>>63082475
It's cool how I never once mentioned KotOR 2, then.
>>
>>63082514
Fuck off biodrone.
>>
>>63082500
Avalone is an SJW faggot capeshit writer. He's a hack.
>>
>>63082495
Even most autistic basement dwellers didn't consume the EU. You are really out of touch.
>>
>>63082432
>Comparing shit to shit to try and state your case
>>
>>63082471
And that's why I told him that within the context of what was the Star Wars EU, the criticism of "it broke the rules" is fucking retarded because there were basically no rules for all that shit and just about every piece seemed to try and outdo everything else in making force powers even more ridiculous or wacky.
>>
>>63082552
I guess that's why the EU was shit and Disney did nothing wrong by nuking it.
>>
>>63082528
the force is basically creation tho
>all life comes from the force
or whatever that bullshit is yoda drones on about
>>
>>63082548
Could you at least try to follow the conversation before responding to it? I know the internet allows for kneejerk opinions, but we should all be making an active attempt to curb that retardation.
>>
>>63082563
No one mourns the EU. It was, as you said, shit. It was fucking terrible through and through.
>>
>>63082563
But now Disney is creating its own EU and it's even worse than the old one.
>>
>>63082565
>thinking he was referring to your christian creation
>thinking the star wars universe is not infinite, always existing forever and ever, and that he was not just referring to the force and how it flows through all living things, thus all life comes from the force
>>
>>63082597
No, it's not. It's just a lot more homosexual.
>>
>>63082500
This.

Why /v/ praises a company that only leeches off other companies success, is beyond me.

They praise Kotor 2, even though everything (even the player avatars) are copy-pasted from the first game, and then praise the writing.

Pro tip, shitlords. If you didn't have to do any work on the game, aside from copy-pasting shit, you'd have a lot more production time to focus on 30-40 minute masturbatory dialogue trees.

Obsidian is a fucking joke. What games has your masterful company released lately? South Park: Stick of Truth? Fuck off lmao
>>
>>63082586
Fuck you, I liked the Thrawn Trilogy and the KOTOR games and the Tales of the Jedi comics.
>>
>>63082612
>shitlords

Hi Tumblr!
>>
Obsidian has great writing but cant make a game for shit, they always end up half finished and buggy as fuck
>>
>>63082630
Read a great breakdown of why Thrawn is terrible and it was pretty convincing but the nostalgia in me won in the end. I wish I saved anons rant on that.
>>
File: bravo.png (748 KB, 400x998) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
748 KB, 400x998
>>63081878
KOTOR is the worst EU in nutshell ever

>Vibroblades
>Siths are ancient evil race
>Disease that can turn you into a monster this is so retarded
>Star forge is just a death star with tree blocks attached to it
>Gray jedis
>There is a sith school, a fucking sith school
>Mandalorians
>yellow, orange lightsabers
>Sith lords are just bad redesigns of vader and sheev deviantart tier
>All characters are just a rehash of movie character
>Main character is mary sue
>Jedi master is just some ancient Yoda, how original
>>
>>63082612
>this guy thinks the writing team is in charge of creating game assets and programming
Are you retarded? Bioware's writing team absolutely has more time to focus on dialogue. The longer the development cycle, the more time there is. This is trivially true.
>>
>>63082630
>Guy who is military mastermind because he analyzes art of ayy lmaos
>Good

Haha no
>>
File: 5763428843.jpg (28 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843.jpg
28 KB, 250x272
>>63082656
>vibroblades
>a negative aspect
>>
>>63082656
All of that shit is awesome, though.
>>
>>63082664
In the past (and even now, sometimes they play test for bugs), the writing staff actually worked in the game doing other things. Or have you forgotten DG made mods/Ascension?
>>
>>63082656
I liked korriban and mandalorians though
>>
>>63082678
>sword that can fight with lightsaber
>a positive aspect

you are positive like charlie sheen
>>
>>63082734
Vibroblades are canon. Does that bust your butt?
>>
>>63082734
>muh lightsabers are super kool and nothing can beat them! XD

fuck off kid
>>
>>63082530
>Any past crimes are completely unknown and so they have zero impact on the choices the player makes.
You can immediately choose, on the Rakata planet just before going to the Star Forge, to go light side or dark side regardless of your prior disposition, and your alignment points change entirely because of it.
>>
>>63082612
I wouldn't mind the Obsidian fanboys if they didn't constantly pretend they're the pinnacle of game writing. That fanbase does nothing but shit on the other, more successful companies.

>KOTOR 2 comes out
>Obsidian's writing is so much better than Bioware's! Fucking Biodrones!

>New Vegas comes out
>Obsidian's writing is so much better than Bethesda's! Fuck the Bethesdrones!
Meanwhile Bethesda and Bioware can finance their own games, whereas Obsidian needs to beg on Kikestarter.
>>
One of the things that bothers me about kotor is it forces you to choose a path and punishes you for being morally grey. This is why Jedi games are shit.
>>
>>63082734
LAZER SWORDS ARE THE BESTEST
>>
>>63082782
And? Your batshit schizophrenic radical personality shift does not convince me that there is anything approaching an interesting redemption arc being explored here.
>>
>>63082656
>vibroblade
already established
>sith are an ancient evil race
never stated, just said that he left to find the 'True Sith'. they were established as a species later
>Disease that can turn you into a monster
what are zombies
>star forge is just death star
completely different frunction on a fundamental level, no similarities other than a giant sphere
>grey jedi
already established in EU
>sith school
where else are you going to train dark side users? idea taken to the logical end
>Mandalorains
established before in EU
>multi-colored sabers
established before in EU
>sith lords are redesign
>once again, established before in EU
>characters rehash of movie
in certian circumstances
>main character is a mary sue
see a majority of RPGs ever made
>Jedi master is just some ancient Yoda, how original
lucas did the same thing when he made Yaddle for episode I and II
>>
>>63082418
You missed the point of anon's post. He's saying that just because the Force is in everything doesn't mean that's an inherently good thing. Kreia wanted to kill the Force altogether, for fucks sake. Did you even play it?
>>
>>63082804
the moral options are always stupid too

>quick help my son was kidnapped by dogs

>hurr I don't need a reward, keep the money and here take some extra 50+ light side points

>hurr how bout I just kill you LOL! 50+ dark side points
>>
>>63082839
It really got to the point where the Sith option was for the lazy.
>>
>>63082828
That's not what he said and I think you missed my point.
>>
>>63082825
>completely different frunction on a fundamental level, no similarities other than a giant sphere

oh dear, you have an autism
>>
>>63082828
Saying you want to "kill the force" because it's not inherently a good thing is the same as saying you want to kill gravity because sometimes people can fall down and hurt themselves.

It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>63082820
It doesn't concern me whether you thought it was interesting or not. Your point was that the player is set in their morality by the time they realize they're Revan, and I pointed out that you were wrong. Shit, you can even choose to be light side the whole game and STILL choose to kill Bastila in cold blood on the Star Forge.
>>
>>63082718
This wasn't the case for KotOR, so I don't see how it's relevant.
>>
>>63082883
>one is designed to destroy a planet entirely, removing any and all value in it's total destruction

>the other one makes weapons, ships, arms and armor for an army to conquer the galaxy

other than the fact that they are super weapons for a narrative point, they have no similarities
>>
>>63081878
aww that's cute he actually thinks people take video games seriously

when is your middle school graduation?
>>
>>63082795
I don't like KotOR2 very much, but NV is a better game than 3 in every single way.

And Alpha Protocol is a very fun game, even if it's very rough around the edges and the main character always sounds like a tool.

Fanboys, in any capacity, are annoying as shit. Film at 11.
>>
>>63082925
Autist please cure yourself, of course it was about giant gray sphere in space
>>
>>63082916
>Your point was that the player is set in their morality by the time they realize they're Revan
No, it wasn't. My point was that above anon is retarded for claiming that KotOR is a redemption story when 99 percent of the choices you make are made before you ever know you needed redeeming.

The Revan reveal is so incidental that it has effectively no impact on anything that happens in game outside of a couple conversations at the end where everyone goes, "Weird how you're Revan, huh?" and Carth does his usual whining.
>>
File: 1436814088150.jpg (84 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1436814088150.jpg
84 KB, 720x479
>>63082954
ok, i'kk just take my infinite army powered by MAG- i mean SCIENCE and conquer the galaxy.

i hear there is some prime real estate near Zeltros
>>
>>63082530
durrrrrrr
>>
>>63082925
>STAR forge
>death STAR
>both are technological round battle stations used by bad guys with messed up faces and masks to make everybody bow to their superiority
>>
>>63082171
They can make it canon if they want though, can't they?
>>
>>63082528
The lack of the Force was killing force sensitives. That's why the jedi masters wanted to kill the Exile, because she was a black hole in the Force that somehow managed to survive where others would've died. The jedi wanted to kill the Exile for this, which is completely hypocritical of their moral disposition. That's a huge fucking change on the status quo if the jedi let the Exile keep walking around. Yeah, people wouldn't have wizard powers, you're right, but that's because they'd be fucking dead.
>>
File: 1429241626669.jpg (58 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1429241626669.jpg
58 KB, 680x497
>>63082171
>he didn't see the empire article with the print of the new canon planets
>he didn't see that Rataka prime was on the list
>>
KOTOR had the worst fucking dialogue choices for the main character

So cliche and bland, its child like levels of goody-two shoes or super teenage edgelord
>>
>>63083002
Yeah, just press the first option and it will always be good
>>
>>63082678
>>63082750
>>63082817
>look at how cool and ebin i am with this awesome katana la!!!!!!!! :D
>>
>>63082999
I'm willing to bet Jew Jew did this because he's kotor fan and he wanted some fan service for other people.
>>
>>63083023
>implying that you can't have a vibro-weapon made into a Khopesh
>or a greatsword
>implying that lightsabers aren't just katanas in SPESS
>>
>>63082954
>>63082979
>Not complaining about the purposes of super weapons even though they're different is autism
>Complaining about them both being spheres and having the word "STAR" in the title is NOT autism
What kind of bizarro world did I stumble into?
>>
>>63082965
Name one time where I said it was a redemption story

You clearly don't understand what the words mean if you think it really matters when the reveal was made
>>
>>63083023
I preferred the ones that looked like long swords.
>>
>>63083046
holy fuck read what people are replying to before you decide to weigh in on a conversation newfag
>>
>>63083041
pointing out obvious things is not autistic you sperglord
>>
>>63083068
You're an absolute fucking moron

No wonder you couldn't understand what was initially implied

>newfag

Jesus fucking christ, go back to /v/ already.
>>
>>63083087
read up the comment chain and please close your browser and never come back.

Also I wasn't even the guy you were arguing with.
>>
>>63082965
>The Revan reveal is so incidental that it has effectively no impact on anything that happens in game
That's bullshit though, because it's the only logical reason your player, some random nobody, would be the one to take on Malak one on one in the first place without being a mary sue.
>>
>>63083046
>Name one time where I said it was a redemption story
What the fuck are you talking about? There's nothing unclear about the above conversation. If you can't keep up, then don't interject.

>You clearly don't understand what the words mean if you think it really matters when the reveal was made
The reveal absolutely matters if the story is one of redemption. You can't have a redemption story about someone who doesn't know they've done anything wrong. Like how are you even arguing this.
>>
>>63082904
Replace "gravity" with "God" and I think we'll be closer to the point of the narrative.
>>
>>63083114
It's a fucking video game, every video game has the character your playing as fight the final boss.
>>
>>63083131
Except the Force can actually be proven to be real.
>>
>>63083109
Learn how to read and stop trying to be a witty retard with epic brief comebacks

You come off like the dumb fucking teenager you are

You literally have zero reading comprehension
>>
>>63083131
But the force is not "God",
I know the game treats it that way, but that's an incredibly narrow perspective to project the judeo-christian God onto The Force just because they're both "Spiritual"
>>
>>63083114
First, you aren't taking on Malak. You're just gathering information on his super weapon. Random alien dogs did this behind the scenes in the lead up to A New Hope. Any direct conflict with Malak is merely the result of this first activity.

Second, it was clearly established you had a force bond with Bastilla. This is a clear excuse in the minds of the Jedi to have you tag along, especially given all the shit you'd already gone through on Taris.

Fourth, you "owned" the ship.

Fifth, it's a fucking RPG. If you can't wrap your head around unlikely heroes and a couple contrivances to get the plot rolling, then you're playing the wrong kind of game.
>>
>>63083146
if you can prove god exists, does that detract from their power? if God was real, but he was just content to let creation go on, only giving a atomic sized fraction of his attention to certain individuals and that gives them powers over other men, does that detract from his power?

just because something can be proven real doesn't detract from it's power or impact on the world.
>>
>>63083139
And there's usually a reason for YOU to be the one to fight the final boss, it's the fucking narrative, you dumb nigger.
>You're the hero of time!
>The prophecy said so!
Even Elder Scrolls does this shit, and you start off every game as a random nobody.
>You're the Nerevarine!
>You're the last Dragonborn!

The reason you fight the final boss in KOTOR is because the motherfucker was your partner/apprentice and betrayed you.
>>
>>63083164
No really, read up the comment chain.
>>
>>63083118
>What the fuck are you talking about

Why samefag when you're just gonna say the same stupid shit?

It's pretty clear what was being discussed, you're being deliberately obtuse and confusing to avoid making yourself look like a retard. Which is obviously failing

>the reveal absolutely matters if the story is one of redemption

Too bad I didn't say it was purely redemption or that was even the main theme

>You can't have a redemption story about someone who doesn't know they've done anything wrong

Yes you can, "canonically" he redeems himself from his past evils. It's prominent throughout the story of whether he can redeem himself. It's vaguely hinted at multiple times in the story

Like, how you are like, even this like, literately, like retarded, like
>>
>>63083217
Is Mario a marysue?
>>
>>63083220
I did. You're still a fucking retard. This "read up the comment chain" is such an obvious damage control mechanism to prevent you from actually realizing you're quite stupid.
>>
>>63083146
This doesn't have jack shit with what I said. If George Lucas originally made the Force just a physical manifestation of God, the KOTOR II would've had Kreia wanting to kill God.
>>
>>63083249
Asking you to look back on your mistakes and realize how retarded you are is a "damage control mechanism"?
I guess "facts" and "reading" are also damage control mechanisms.
>>
>>63083251
The Force is not a physical manifestation of God
>>
>>63083244
>Nigger steals your gf
>Go get her back
No
>>
Holy shit, this thread.

OP was trying to start a shitstorm, and he succeeded, but in all seriousness he has a point.

Video games are not the best medium for storytelling, but occasionally a gem pokes its way through. Hollywood doesn't exactly set a high bar to compete with, either.

The plot of KOTOR II has much higher artistic aspirations than the OT (we won't talk about the prequels), but is not as well executed as a whole because it's unfinished and unpolished. Nevertheless, when Avellone's writing works, it works, and KOTOR II is an effective deconstruction of the base assumptions that make the Star Wars universe tick.

Neither the Star Wars movies or KOTOR are bad, they just set out to do different things.
>>
>>63083230
Point out literally any redemption story that stars an amnesiac who is blissfully unaware of his entire past.

>It's prominent throughout the story of whether he can redeem himself.
No, it isn't. Revan is presumed dead. There's absolutely no reason for anyone to talk about whether he's capable of redemption, and they don't.
>>
>>63083287
I didn't say it was.
>>
>>63083278
This is still just you desperately trying to avoid humiliation

You're Anonymous, there's not much to worry about.
>>
>>63083297
what about the other mario games
>>
>>63083249
As an outside observer, I just want to throw in my two cents here:

>(With regards to the Revan twist's importance) It's almost as if you don't understand the Christian themes of repentance, reconciliation, and redemption

That sounds like the implication of belief that Revan being a born again Jedi is a redemption story.
>>
>>63083323
You're violent tantrums are a clear indicator that you already feel humiliated.
>>
>>63083307
>We don't think he's capable of redemption, we're just going to help him relearn the Force anyways
>>
>>63083307
>No, it isn't. Revan is presumed dead

It's quite obvious you haven't played the game for a while.

You're not actually giving an explanation of why it doesn't have theme of redemption, numerous choices throughout the game literally play it out to that effect

I'm sorry your understanding of literary devices and themes doesn't go beyond video games, but you should pick up a book that isn't The Da Vinci Code for a change
>>
>>63083317
I didn't say you said it was.

Trying to make out the Force as "God" is incorrect.
>>
>>63083328
>Play tennis
>Nigger keeps stealing your gf, get her back
>Brother buys a house on Craigslist
No
>>
>>63083380
>jump through magic pipe to rescue a princess you never met kidnapped by a guy you don't even know while you're aided by a bunch of magic blocks who don't even talk to you
>>
>we will never get a KOTOR/KOTOR2 series of films
>we will never get films set in the objectively superior EU
>we will never get films about Kyle Kataarn
>>
>>63083379
I'll restate my point and then change it a little.
>If George Lucas originally made the Force just a physical manifestation of God, the KOTOR II would've had Kreia wanting to kill God.

>If George Lucas originally made the Force just a fucking hotpocket, the KOTOR II would've had Kreia wanting to kill a hotpocket
>>
>>63083351
Yes, and if the game was about the Jedi Council, it might have been a story about redemption. It isn't. It's about the amnesiac who has no fucking clue about any of this.

>>63083369
Revan, from the perspective of the player is presumed dead. What other people know is entirely inconsequential because it has zero bearing on the player character.

>numerous choices throughout the game literally play it out to that effect
Name them.
>>
>>63083408
George Lucas did not make the force a physical manifestation of God.

It's not a physical manifestation of anything, it's not physical, it's literally a force of nature, like gravity, which can not be killed because it's not alive, it just is.
>>
>>63083408
I would hope the writers wouldn't still want Kreia trying to kill God or a hot pocket because those concepts and ideas don't work the same way as the Force does and the game is pretty much about re-examining and evaluating how the Force, as the idea and concept existed in the Star Wars universe, works and affects people.
>>
>>63083445
people don't engage with gravity as a spiritual phenomena that connects living things
>>
>>63083443
>and if the game was about the Jedi Council, it might have been a story about redemption

That literally makes no sense. But I suppose anything to salvage your pitiful argument will do at this point, right?

>It's about the amnesiac who has no fucking clue about any of this

It's pretty clear you have zero critical thinking abilities and take literally everything at face value.
>>
>>63083463
It's not spiritual in the same way that God and Hotpockets are spiritual.

It's closer to something like a lifestream,
>>
KOTOR II is Avellone's RPG-length spaghetti tantrum on how much he hates binary morality stories

It's an interesting enough exploration of SW from an outsider's perspective but a terrible Star Wars story. EA were morons for ever hiring him to do a game based in a universe he would fundamentally despise.

As of now I still enjoy it but it has a legions of faggot fanboys who feel this need to bring up in every SW conversation and scream over how you should never write a traditional good/evil storyline because it's baby shit for babies and grey morality is the only way to write narratives forever.
>>
>>63083443
>from player perspective is presumed dead

Irrelevant, and if you hadn't noticed many characters in the game had redemption and reconciliation arcs in the story

>because it has zero bearing on the player character

Obviously not since he's directly involved with it

>only the main character pertains to the story themes
>only what the main character knows is what matters

>Name them

Basically every Light Side or Dark Side option in the game, this isn't hard. Had you actually thought out your argument you'd probably know this. Or you might've and are just being obtuse, again.
>>
>>63083445
Why do you keep saying this? I never said the Force was God. I'm saying if Lucas wanted to reveal that the Force is actually just some fucking guy with unlimited powers calling the shots, Kreia would be looking to kill that guy. The entire fucking point is that Kreia wants to kill the Force.

And the Force was obviously capable of being killed because the Exile was killing it, that's the whole point of the game. That's why Kreia was drawn to the Exile in the first place.

You can call it fucking gravity if you want, Kreia wanted a weapon to destroy gravity. I'm not sure what part of this shit is unclear.
>>
>>63083499
it absolutely is
when I was subjected to high school scripture, our old scripture teacher even talked about the scene where yoda lifts the x-wing on dagobah
>>
>>63083536
same with mine but he was wrong and his God is fake.
>>
>>63083505
First KOTOR bordered on children's level of moral understanding at times

You may as well had the evil options be in red Goosebumps text with a twirling mustache symbol next to them
>>
>>63083565
sure, but the force's broad spiritual and religious themes should be clear
>>
>>63083534
You misunderstand, I am saying that the game is wrong for interpreting the force as something that can be killed.

I understood what happened in the game, but it was incredibly erroneous and stupid.

And you can't make a machine that kills Gravity, Gravity is just a result of a planet spinning and hurtling through orbit at incredibly high speeds. You can "stop" gravity by stopping a planet, but that doesn't stop "gravity" from existing.

The force is a result of the universe existing.
>>
>>63083585
claiming it represents God only narrows the themes of the force rather then broadening it.
>>
>>63083621
nobody claimed that. From the conversation it seems like you were having difficulty understanding the significance of the plot point, and that thinking of it as god rather than gravity would get you closer to the narrative intention, because the force is a spiritual, not mechanistic, phenomena.
>>
>>63083651
The only one having difficulty understanding anything here is you.
I know the narrative intention, I understand, I played the game, several times, the game fails to bring up any actual questions about the Force in the Star Warsâ„¢ movie trilogy because it fails to understand what the fuck is going on in these basic ass kids movies.

You keep bringing up elements of the games narrative as though it debunks me saying everything in the game is wrong.
Do you not understand how that shows a lack of reading comprehension?
>>
>>63081892
Restored content makes the game still feel very hollow and unfinished.

Nar Shaddaa ends in 3-4 hour long instance sequence in which you change your player character and location 15 times altogether. And in the end, you find the guy you want in a storage locker literally next to the one you start the whole shitfest from.

Also the tutorial before open world is like eight hours or so with little to no moral choices.
>>
>>63083701
I'm going to skip over your erratic verbal diarrhoea

you made a dubious comparison regarding gravity, and several people have made counterpoints

I implore you to parse the conversation carefully
>>
File: whywedontdoevilrunsinPST.jpg (134 KB, 483x602) Image search: [Google]
whywedontdoevilrunsinPST.jpg
134 KB, 483x602
>>63083570
That's because being evil just because is ridiculous. Real evil is pragmatic.
>>
>>63083729
All of your counterpoints refer to thing's contained in KOTOR2

My argument is that KOTOR2 is wrong.

For your counterpoints to matter you have to prove why KOTOR2 is right, instead of just saying Im wrong because KOTOR2 said so.
>>
>>63082185
First one is the best star wars rpg and gives you a sense of similar, albeit blander, plot as Ep 4/5.

Two is the edgy Star Wars for all us who have craved to see the simplistic setting blown away.

The MMO has some nifty stories too. Imperial Agent is pretty fun.
>>
>>63083748
I haven't mentioned KOTOR 2

parse the conversation carefully
>>
>>63082377
Bioware cliches weren't such a big thing in Bioware's fourth game, or third one with a proper story.
>>
>>63083780
This conversation is about KOTOR2

If you havn't mentioned it or anything relating to it then you were not participating in this conversation.
>>
>>63083790
if you say so
>>
File: tip.png (51 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
51 KB, 370x370
>>63083745
>Real evil is pragmatic
>>
>>63082323
Yeah that nigger went full moralfag on my darklord mofo.
>>
>>63082212
If a story relies on twists to be memorable then it is not a good story.
>>
>>63083870
And you know this from your years as an artistic critic
>>
>>63083870
what do you base this narratological view on?

the foundation of western prose, Greek tragedies, literally relied on hamartia and anagnorisis, both simple twists in the story
>>
File: Chris_Avellone.jpg (18 KB, 270x292) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Avellone.jpg
18 KB, 270x292
Friendly reminder that with KOTOR2 this fine gentleman shat all over everything the hack known as George Lucas has ever written. And he fucking hates Star Wars lore.
>>
>>63083890
>>63083898
"Twists" are the crutches of bad writers. If the only thing people can recall about a particular story was the shallow twist then yes, it is a bad story.
>>
>>63083983
Oedipus Rex is a bad story, then?
>>
>>63083956
Meanwhile Lucas is a billionaire and Avellone is irrelevant

You sure showed him Chris.
>>
>>63084002
I guess that means writers should aspire to the pedestal of the prequels
>>
>>63084019
They should definitely aspire to something more then fanfiction and comic books.
>>
>>63081878

>kotor2

Not Star Wars, mate.
go back to /a/ edgelord
>>
>>63084045
not if they want to be billionaires
>>
>>63082419
Joke's on you, he's flyover trash
>>
>>63084002
>money earned is the measure of artistic success

Are you implying Lucas writing isn't absolute shit tier?
>>
File: 1406807165706.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1406807165706.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>63081878

>kotor2

topkek

Movies have the prequels
Games have kotor2

>bu-but SWTOR is SHIIIIT!

But its Star Wars at least.
>>
>>63084113
I'm implying that if your gonna be a shitty writer, it's better to be a rich shitty writer who made a movie in the 70s that resonated with people then it is to be Chris Avellone.
>>
>>63083956
are you the same autist that brings up avellone everytime kotor 2 is mentioned. Why are you so fucking mad
>>
>>63082104
I'd prefer a cartoon honestly. No time nor technical limitations so you can experience Revan's story from the beginning to the end.
>>
>>63083956

Go back to bed Chris, literally the only project you could make that I would care about is a sequel to Alpha Protocol.
>>
>>63083570
...if you never noticed, that is the standard for the Star Wars movies.

As interesting as it would have been for Anakin to be the Chosen One that restored "balance" to the Force by demolishing the Jedi Order, Lucas has, as far as I know, always maintained that the Dark Side is badong. There is no depth is Star Wars, and people need to stop expecting there to be.
>>
>>63083956
>Friendly reminder that with KOTOR2 this fine gentleman shat all over everything the hack known as George Lucas has ever written.
where? i never seen any of his work do that

>And he fucking hates Star Wars lore.
Well thats obvious, since KOTOR2 has barely anything to do with Star Wars.
>>
>>63084199
>As interesting as it would have been for Anakin to be the Chosen One that restored "balance" to the Force by demolishing the Jedi Order,

That's pretty fucking stupid sempai.
>>
>>63084199
>There is no depth is Star Wars
Of course, a hack writer was unable add depth to his own story.
>>
Why does tv hate kotor so much? The original bio ware kotor was fun. Best memories I had as a 14 year old tbqh.
>>
File: 1442197668666.jpg (179 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1442197668666.jpg
179 KB, 640x478
>>63084279
Contrarian faggots. Welcome to /tv/.

I honestly hate all the praise the OT gets anymore. Kotor 2 doesn't have much to do with Star Wars? That's probably for the best considering everything Lucas ever did was so black and white there was never any grey. Kotor comes around and gives a fresh and complex view on the Force and it's fanfiction tier trash.

Yeah, the poetry in the movies is gold by comparison. I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing Vader and Luke mentioned and features in everything Disney makes. Move on. I know people vilify the prequels and adore the OT to death but we've had those fuckers for almost 40 years. Forty fucking years of Darth Vader and Leia and Luke and Chewie and all that shit. I know the new movie has new characters but they're still nobodies until the movie is out.

I hate other Star Wars fans so much. Shut up with your dumbass opinion and go watch the original despecialized edition, just one more time.
>>
>>63084328
>. I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing Vader and Luke mentioned and features in everything Disney makes.

This.
Every fucking time.

>Star Wars convention or anything related
>35 Vaders
>70 Stormtroopers
>3 chewie
>5 han solo
>7 chichks in liea bikin
>12 boba fett

Every
Fucking
Time
>>
>>63082098
>By the way, the new official map from Empire magazine had Onderone, Mandalore and RAKATA PRIME in it.
Honestly JJ is based fuck you Redditors that say otherwise
>>
>>63082098
>Mandalore and RAKATA PRIME

Revan, Malak and Meetra slaying mandalroians movie when?
>>
Star Wars Galaxies blew all this shit out of the water
>>
>>63084469
lol
>>
File: Sidious using Force Lightning.png (1 MB, 979x850) Image search: [Google]
Sidious using Force Lightning.png
1 MB, 979x850
>>63084371
And it'll continue to be that way for as long as people eat that shit up. Buying a stormtrooper mug or a Han Solo Funko Pop or whatever those things are.

Star Wars has the unfortunate blessing of being probably the most well know and best consistently selling franchises in stupid nerd culture. Disney knew that, considering they bought it for over 4 billion damn dollars. They know they can milk it for years and years because people will always be eager to see the same shit over and over.

Call the EU shit all you want, hate the Vong all you want, dislike Kotor and the gray Jedi all you want but at least the EU tried something different with a lot of different eras and characters and concepts.
Also,
>Implying Disney's EU won't be equally retarded after 30+ years of expansion

You take the good with the bad. If you're not too big into Star Wars watch the movies like the normie fag you are and don't spout your worthless opinion on anything else but how awesome you think Boba Fett is or how you just hate the prequels because lol they're so bad right?

I hate Star Wars fans.
>>
File: basedAvellone.jpg (35 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
basedAvellone.jpg
35 KB, 453x604
>>63084002
>>63084045
>>63084131
>>63084193
>all these haters of based Chris "the human Kickstarter goal" Avellone
>>
File: 276px-Katarn_portrait.jpg (23 KB, 276x460) Image search: [Google]
276px-Katarn_portrait.jpg
23 KB, 276x460
>>63084483
>I hate Star Wars fans

lol
>at convention
>guy dressed as vader
>hey you must be then a VERY BIG star wars FAN
>yes
>so i guess Vader is your favorite character
>hell yeah, who is yours?
>Kyle Katarn
>who?
>is he like in Clone Wars or Rebels cartoon?
>>
>>63084483
/thread
>>
>>63083724
That Tutorial can be skipped and if not, can be finished in at most, 10-15ish minutes unless you are borderline retarded.
>>
File: Scout trooper on point.jpg (913 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Scout trooper on point.jpg
913 KB, 1600x1200
>>63084563
That's the kind of fan I meet most of the time as well.

Unfortunately Star Wars is a difficult thing to like if you're more into it than the mainstream interest, which is just the movies and maybe a few books (and the new Battlefront catering to the Battlefield audience). Star Wars is both incredibly deep with a huge variety of different mediums and entry tier Big Bang Theory nerd shit.

Disney is only making it harder by stripping the canon but keeping some of it in suspense, saying it's part of the "Legends" continuity that may or may not work its way into their canon, like some anon mentioned about Onderon and Rakata Prime.

It is a tumultuous time to be a Star Wars fan.
>>
>>63084450
As irrelevant and baseless as my opinion is, exploring the old republic would be the best decision for SW future. If the new trilogy is a success, the should fill the gap between Ep IX and X with some Revan stories. There is a lot of materiel to explore there. Besides they could reuse KotOR games as basis, just trim and change a bit of it. The potential for new merchandise is huge. It could become there new milking cow: it's still SW but something different and new.
>>
>>63084496
They just mad their hack of a writer got BTFO at his own game. Lucas couldn't write a thought provoking line if his life depended on it.
>>
>>63084641
>the new Battlefront catering to the Battlefield audience

It's not though

It's catering to the general public that's excited for the movie and wants to shoot a blaster.
>>
>>63084595
He means all of Peragus, not just the part where you play as the astromech droid and repair the ship.
>>
>>63084641

Im not saying you have to know every part of every EU that was ever released.

But holy shit, if someone is saying he is a huge fucking star wars fan, then i expect him to know at least the well known people from the EU.
>>
>>63083307

Memento
>>
File: Kylo1.0.jpg (70 KB, 630x981) Image search: [Google]
Kylo1.0.jpg
70 KB, 630x981
>>63084669
Battlefield and Call of Duty are both pretty popular and mainstream games. Battlefront is just a Star Wars skinned and (somehow more) dumbed down Battlefield game. It's not like Battlefield has a niche market.

But yes, the new Battlefront was just a marketing tie-in for the new movie. That's why the reviews were JUST low enough to signal the game gets boring fast and is just catering to nostalgia by actually getting the sights and sounds of Star Wars down.

Disney knows what they're doing with this shit. Like I said, Star Wars is even more mainstream now than 5 years ago and Battlefield is a popular game. Put those two together and it's a (supposed) recipe for success.

>>63084699
Indeed. It just annoys me when people say they're sooo into Star Wars but then they hate the prequels, everything in the EU aside from 1 or two games (typically TIE Fighter, Podracer, Jedi Knight/Outcast or Republic Commando) and they, of course, worship the (despecialized) OT.

So...you're a huge fan of about 6 and a half hours worth of content if you're just into the OT and push everything else into the "lol not canon stupid fanfiction tier shit" category. That's not a lot to nerd out over.
>>
>>63084756
I kinda appreciate the fact that Battlefronts is stripped down compared to more modern shooters. Call of Duty is getting ridiculous with all the gun mods and perks. My biggest know is the lack of squads bigger than two people. That's not even a squad.
>>
>>63082426

I find it complete bullshit how she was 'converted' t to the dark side.

If Force lightning worked so fucking well, then why doesn't everyone use that?
>>
>>63084775
I played it for barely 5 hours total since I got it and I'm not really impressed. It doesn't have the spirit of the old games.
>>
>>63084793
Because the EU is prequel tier of recycling the same few ideas from the original movies over and over again.

In the OT Vader has a red light saber so now every bad guy has a light saber
In the OT Sheev can do lightning hands so now every bad guy can do lighting hands
In the OT Obi Wan wears robes because he's a hermit on a desert planet so now every Jedi wears hermit robes
and so on

Star Wars is rubbish
>>
>>63084836
I agree with that. I don't even know why I'm defending it. I played it for a couple hours at a friends house. I don't even plan on getting it. Mainly because EA insists on season passes and pay DLC.
>>
File: 4816485-1558921445-dfsdg.jpg (54 KB, 669x707) Image search: [Google]
4816485-1558921445-dfsdg.jpg
54 KB, 669x707
>>63084838
>now every Jedi wears hermit robes
>>
>>63084880

>those cinematics

I hate it how bullshit OP Satele was made in them.

Also, fucking hate it they killed off Malgus, but kept Satele.
>>
>>63084880
oh wow you found a guy that's wearing armor under his hermit robes

I sure am impressed
>>
File: nastol.com.ua-10846.jpg (600 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nastol.com.ua-10846.jpg
600 KB, 1024x1024
>>63084838
>In the OT Vader has a red light saber so now every bad guy has a light saber
>In the OT Sheev can do lightning hands so now every bad guy can do lighting hands
>>
>>63084896
>Satele
>OP in cinematics

You mean how she gets wrecked twice by Malgus?

First her Master saves her then the soldier.
>>
>>63084925

Talking about the KAMEHAMEHA bullshit on Alderaan.
>>
>>63084838
Star Wars itself has an insane amount of potential for interesting stories and adventures. They just stick to the same shit over and over again because hey, it works.

Not always though. You try to branch out and people say it's not faithful to the OT (because apparently everything has to follow the original movie) and if you go the route of world(galaxy)building it's prequel tier garbage. But then if you try to pay homage to the OT it's rehashing garbage. The things that mix those two are still looked down on because "lol Star Wars is just stupid kiddie trash".

It's just a stupid fantasy universe. I'm not saying it's some higher form of art. But it's entertaining and I've always enjoyed Star Wars for the sheer amount of history and potential the EU brought to the table. I liked how almost every comic, novel, movie, show and game tied together to form one big universe.

As for the reasons you pointed out, not every Sith has a red lightsaber (the reason being red is intense and is generally considered to be more violent, passionate and evil, which fits the Sith) and the lightning just seems more vicious and torturous than pushing or choking. It's a visible show of power. If they tried to bring in other powers people would bitch because "hurr where's the lightning why are we not catering to the OT?".

As for the robes I agree. The Jedi wearing desert robes is kind of stupid. Too late to change it now though.
>>
>>63084937
>KAMEHAMEHA bullshit

thats a visualized force push so the general public can understand what the fuck is going on
>>
>>63082098
>Snoke is a Rakata
MY DICK IS TOO DIAMONDS FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>63082514
>Didn't feel like star wars
>Feels like it was set in some other universe.
>It was from the perspective of 2 individuals set in a time way different than the trilogies

>Everyone who lives in the same universe must follow the same narrative and have the exact same experience as everyone else.

You're a fucking retard m8 KOTOR II was the best thing to happen to star wars.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.