[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On episode 5 right now, just watched the scene where he says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
On episode 5 right now, just watched the scene where he says a bunch of edgy shit to that low-level guy at Steel Mountain.

First the S&M with the pregnant wife, then the Lesbian scene, now this. It's getting stupider as it goes on. Should I just drop this show now?
>>
I did at that exact point.
>>
Which was the lesbian scene?

It is pretty silly at several points, I don't think it really gets a whole lot stupider but depending on how you regard the twist you might think it incredibly stupid.
>>
I don't get it.

He said edgy stuff for a purpose.
Even motioned to go apologize but was told not to.
>>
Hey that's the exact same place I've stopped watching it too. I'll pick it up again some day.

I just hate all of them except Tyrell Wellick. especially that manic whore in fsociety. the whole group is literally just leftist domestic terrorists who hate America.
>>
>>63080794
The side plots for the Swedish guy and the blond friend are boring as shit and their conclusion was meh at the end of the season.
>>
>tfw Elliot is literally me minus the sex
>tfw not even slightly unique as a person at all
>>
File: cvbcvbzxxzc.png (49 KB, 161x186) Image search: [Google]
cvbcvbzxxzc.png
49 KB, 161x186
>>63080832

What does that have to do with what I said?
The show isn't perfect by any means, no shit.
>>
>>63080899
Wanted to quote OP, my bad
>>
>>63080867
what does your schizo side tell you is real
>>
File: 1431031779885.png (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1431031779885.png
47 KB, 512x512
It's an alright show, the main character is a rare pepe so it's got that going for it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.