[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Malcolm episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: eka.jpg (66 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
eka.jpg
66 KB, 684x513
>It's a Malcolm episode
>>
He pretty good looking. No homo.
>>
It's legitimately a good TV show, you all just can't stand the fact the lead is a strong woman and that it's directed by a woman.

There is literally no reason why people would claim JJ is a worse show than daredevil EXCEPT for latent misogyny.
>>
>>63077914
Not every episode is directed by a woman, though the majority of the writers were indeed female.

Better dramatically. Less good only in terms of less interesting cinematography, and no kung fu.
>>
>>63077914
Nice bait senpai.
I enjoyed JJ, but i have no doubt of DD's superiority.
>>
I'm glad Malcolm didn't turn out to be useless, but disposing that guy body's was just cold blood
>>
>>63077974
>I enjoyed JJ, but i have no doubt of DD's superiority.
They are literally the same campy, hackneyed capeshit. It's not bait. They are literally the same type of garbage and the only reason people here dislike JJ is because they are fedora wearing autists who watch childrens stories in order to be masculine, and powerful, vicariously through the avatar of a faggot in tights and a cape.
>>
He's going to fuck that autistic white woman isn't he?
>>
>>63078040
Tone it down a little bit, if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>63078040
Except almost everyone in JJ is unlikable
DD at least had three characters that were compelling somewhat.

You're the one raging like an autist.
Don't worry if you ask nicely your mom will bring you some chicken tendies.
>>
>>63077859
>he dindu nuffin. he a good boi. he done started all dem drugs cus da evil white man
>>
>>63078058

Oh yeah, big time
>>
>>63078058
She has a weird face, but i would.

I don't have any other options
>>
The season finale was okay with how she just snaps his neck
>>
JJ>DD

Mostly because JJ had the benefit of a laser focused narrative. Also the supporting characters were all great, imo. Jessica herself was actually one of the weakest components of the show, if only because the character is such a cliche. Sjw's are just giving her a pass because she's a woman.
>>
>>63078420
DD had a stronger supporting cast desu. The incest twins didn't measure up to Wesley or Ben Urich.
>>
>>63077859
Remember when he was really high and JJ pushed him on that woman and screamed that he was attacking her so she could still drugs... good times.
>>
>>63078529
Yeah but Wesley and Ben had just about as much screen time as the incest twins. Trish alone blew Foggy and Karen out of the water and I'd watch a show entirely about Hogarth. Also Tennant's unhinged manchild was a lot more believable than D'Onofrio going full autist. I don't believe there's one person that watched Fisk without furrowing their brow in confusion at least once or twice.
>>
Malcolm turned out to be one of the best characters.
>>
>>63077859
>It's a Red Ranger episode
>>
>>63078420
well look, at the end of dd, he becomes daredevil, so you get blueballed at the last ep. in Jessica jones, she is herself already and you just get into the story. jj also has other (more) famous superheroes-and nuke as her supporting characters, where in daredevil, hes the biggest character 4u
>>
why were the side characters so much more memorable than the main characters, besides kilgrave of course
jessica and trish were so meh
>>
>>63079409

Trish was the worst, such a bland character, I honestly did not expected she would became that important
>>
>he's still waiting for Barca's raging cock
>>
>that Malcolm/support group/insane sister subplot

why
just why

this show could have been so good if they had cut out all the stupid shit

nearly everything outside of the main JJ/Kilgrave interactions felt like filler
>>
>>63078110

The characters are unlikable because they're all flawed assholes who have no idea what they should do in their situation. That doesn't mean they aren't compelling. I found the dilemmas in JJ where characters were given only bad choices to make and they just had to roll with a decision much more interesting than DD's more cut and dried "good vs evil" approach.

Why do you have to like characters to find them interesting or compelling?
>>
>>63079480

I really fucking hated the sister, but I liked Malcolm and enjoyed his screentime.
>>
Oh no, don't blame men for this being a shit show. It's a shit show because not one character in it is smart/worth a shit/or can even put together a decent thought. It's shit because it's shit. Done.
>>
If this was a show purely made to give women empowerment.Now, if that woman is dumb as a brick, drunk, and careless...enjoy her!
>>
>>63077859
Based ausfag
>>
You'd think they've have been able to get a black guy that knew how to act like a drug addict, the lad playing Malcolm was a fucking horrible actor.
>>
>>63077859

There was never a single Malcolm episode, only a couple of Malcolm subplots

Come the fuck on
>>
>>63077859
>The war with Venjix took its toll on the Red Ranger, who eventually covered his sorrow in drugs
>>
File: 1444815979171.png (82 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1444815979171.png
82 KB, 512x512
>he's Australian

woah
>>
File: OneDDLcom_000.jpg (11 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
OneDDLcom_000.jpg
11 KB, 624x352
oh he was that power bottom in Spartacus
>>
Daily reminder that JJ was openly influensed by a comicbook writer who is quite literally a bullprepper with a BBC fetish.
>>
>be going through heroin withdrawls
>bags of heroin right in your hand
>throw them in the toilet

I guess nobody who wrote for this show has ever been or known a drug addict
>>
>>63081134
I thought the same thing about that character. Who the fuck let's some random junkie just break into their house and eat their food? In real life that dude would've been dead or in jail.
>>
>>63081134
Then suddenly after that he was "clean" within a few days. Pretty silly
>>
Season 2 of Arrow is better than both shows.
>>
>>63082093
Season 2 arrow was sobad I literally stopped watching it 2/3rds through the season and havnt watched an episode since.
>>
>>63082093
t. 13 year old girl
>>
>>63078118
Yea I fucking love posts like this. They're so full of autistic rage they make me so hard.
>>
>>63082093
My mum loves Arrow because it's exactly like her soap operas.
>>
>>63078110
The only likable character in JJ had to die.
>>
the red head incest girl was cute
>>
>>63077914

All capeshit is fucking horrendous. Cliche plots, injections of political correctness, budget cgi out the ass

What the fuck do people see in thst shit?
>>
Bertie from The Knick and Malcolm are my two favorite characters this season
>>
>>63078040

>campy

At least watch the trailer, jackass.
>>
She really had a thing for black cocks, but fucking with a a dirty junkie, what a fucking slut
>>
>>63078223
she should have spent a whole minute bashing his face into mush desu
>>
File: red ranger.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
red ranger.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>63080744
He was also a Power Ranger
>>
>>63079480
>why
>just why
>this show could have been so good if they had cut out all the stupid shit

The show is about damaged people dealing with their damage, so its cast provides a wide range of people with a variety of emotional issues and levels of recovery.
>>
>>63086479
GET IN GEAR
>>
>>63084435
Stay mad, frenchie.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.