[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what the fuck happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 201_quiz.jpg (57 KB, 724x410) Image search: [Google]
201_quiz.jpg
57 KB, 724x410
So, what the fuck happened?
>>
film?
>>
>>63077403
what do you think you dumb stupid asshole?
>>
>>63077403
What do you do when you realize that, eventually, your life will end? You will die, your family and friends will all die, almost always alone and in pain. Do you stand there and let it kill you? Do you go to the library and try to research your mortality alone? No, you fight it or run away, and you include other people because the only thing sadder than knowing that soon we'll all turn to dust is doing it alone.
>>
what film?
>>
>>63079071
>>63080140
It Follows
>>
>>63079071
>>63080140
It Follows
>>
>>63080140
It follows.

>>63079157
It's a movie about biological urges and the looming threat of mortality.
>>
>>63080163
Thanks. Have not seen it yet, so I will exit this thread. On my to watch list.
>>
File: dd.png (568 KB, 516x717) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
568 KB, 516x717
>It could look like someone you know or it could be a stranger in a crowd. Whatever helps it get close to you.

What did he mean by this?
>>
The boat scene made me feel dirty.
>>
>>63080260

>It could look like someone you know
>It never takes the form of someone she knows
>Whatever helps it get close to you
>Always shows up as some conspicuous ass creepy old person or naked woman
>>
>>63080396
It became the girl with glasses during the beach scene.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.