[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 3 is best no contest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Season 3 is best no contest.
>>
4>3>5>6>7>2>POWER GAP>1>10>8>POWER GAP>9
>>
>>63077132
STATE THE CASE FOR 4 BEING BETTER THAN 3 PLEASE
>>
>>63077148
The nightman cometh and Mac and Charlie die. Although now that I think about it I think 5 might be the best because the waitress is getting married, world series defense, Mac and Dennis break up, the Dennis system and the gang reignites the rivalry.

3 has a lot of classics to though. 3-4-5 are honestly the golden age of sunny and when I think about sunny and what it is I thi I of those seasons. Hard to say which is better.
>>
>>63077192
Fair enough actually
>>
i haven't even finished season 9

the show kind of went to shit around season 6ish. fat mac was the last season i can say i actually enjoyed, not sure when that is though, season 7?
>>
4>5>3>6>others
>>
What do you mean man? That episode of the Jersey Shore was awesome, Charlie Work is the highest rated episode, the show still holds up very good, probably because has 10 ish episodes per season
>>
>>63077283
every season has a few standouts and generally good content
>>
3>2>4>5>6=7>8=9>10

Honestly no idea where to place 1
>>
>>63077523
I hardly laughed at season 10.
The Gang Beats Boggs was the only funny episode.
>>
>>63077523
I agree with this. IASIP has been consistently good, season-wise, though some individual episodes have been much better than others.

The development of the characters, while essentially flanderisation, has only made the show more entertaining (although it's now a different show from season one).

Charlie Work was quite impressive. I only got a handful of really good laughs out of it but the gang do make the best bottle episodes (Chardee MacDennis for example).

Until they resort to relationship drama on the show (which I think we all hope never happens), Always Sunny will probably stay great indefinitely... Knock on wood.
>>
>>63077596
I find it that when I watch the show live / with commercials, the quality is instantly downgraded.

When I re-watch episodes without commercials when binge-watching, I find it fucking hilarious, even season 10.

I don't think the quality has dropped at all with recent seasons, and I've already watched the entirety of season 10 four times (I re-watch the entire show every few months).

It's one of those shows that I can watch again and again and again and it's always funny. I just never get sick of it. I've probably seen most episodes 15+ times already.
>>
3=4=5>2>6=7>8>9>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10
>>
The entire show became shit after season 5
>>
The show is still great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.