[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
top drama series? i'll start 1- The Sopranos 2- The Wire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: milligan_mike.jpg (54 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
milligan_mike.jpg
54 KB, 350x250
top drama series? i'll start

1- The Sopranos
2- The Wire
3- Fargo
4- True Detective (s1)
5- Breaking Bad
6- Six Feet Under
7- House of Cards
8- True Detective (s2)
9- Homeland
10- Mr Robot (promising but edgy as fuck)

I still have to watch Mad Men and others, twd and got are fun but shit
>>
needs narcos

i like mr robot, but it feels like that one is the weak link from that list
>>
>>63076892
Need The Shield
>>
>true detective season 2
>house of cards
>breaking bad that high

0/10
>>
>S2 of TD on this list
>Homeland on this list
>No LOST

I'm not even hating on Homeland, because I actually enjoy the show, but it's not even in the top 20 for drama television. S2 of TD was mediocre as well, doesn't deserve a spot.

House of Cards is another show that is quickly becoming stale, I wouldn't place it in the top 10 either. Mr. Robot is too young to tell at this point.

So overall, pretty shit list OP.
>>
>wire not #1
>>
>no Oz
>no Shield
>Breaking Bad over Six Feet Under

i don't like your opinions
>>
>>63077018
i have watched lost and it's really bad, also td2 is hated only because the media wanted it that way
>>
>>63077087
Agents of shield?

Nigga you are one tasteless faggot son of a bitch if you like that shit show
>>
Typical mix of much praised "safe" choices and flavors of the month that nobody will care about in a couple of years time that I'd expect from somebody not serious about television.
>>
1. The Decalogue
2. The Sopranos
3. Scenes from a Marriage
4. Berlin Alexanderplatz
5. Fanny and Alexander
6. The Twilight Zone
7. The Prisoner
8. The Wire
9. I, Claudius
10. Twin Peaks
>>
Breaking Bad is better than Fargo
>>
>>63077296
You're okay in my book, anon
>>
Deadwood isn't on the list, and I'd change a few of your order around and take off Homeland or Mr Robot

plus all these are post 2000 I'm sure there's other's that super old fags would argue that most on here haven't seen
>>
>no Oz
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.