[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls pretend to not be idiots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: albundy.png (181 KB, 339x321) Image search: [Google]
albundy.png
181 KB, 339x321
>get gf
>Put on 'The Thing'
>She falls asleep right after the dog goes monster-mode
>Put on 'The Skin I Live In'
>She falls asleep after the son is let into the house and rapes the protagonist

Later, she woke up and put on an Amy Schumer movie and asks me to download 'Pixels'.

Not even trolling.

What do? Dump the bitch?
>>
Buttfuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>63074668
I would have dumped her a week ago if I didn't, to be candid, kindred.
>>
Cut all contact immediately

Not kidding.
>>
>OP discovers girls have no personalities
>>
All women are like this OP.

They are mentally children.
>>
If you want a friend get a dog you idiot
>>
Kill her.
>>
You shouldn't dump someone because they have shit taste in movies, but it is a clue that she might be stupid as fuck. So if there are other things consistent to her shit taste in movies, then by all means dump her.
>>
>>63074761
I'm very happy with the new word filtering. It's forcing people to be creative.

If she's too much of a pleb for you and she is bored by your tastes, it may be in your best interests to break things off.
>>
Ugh... That reminds me of this one girl I used to know. It was the weekend after The Avengers had come out, so the hype was still very much real and everyone was raving about it.
Except for this girl.
I asked her if she had liked it, and she said no. I asked her why, and she said, "I didn't know it was gonna have all the superheros in it!" I shit you not, quote unquote. I remember because the memory was seared into my brain by way of rage.
>>
I love my gf, but I've resigned myself to the fact I will never watch interesting movies with her
>>
>>63074965

this, get a dog for friendship

whenever you think you need a girl in your life, blow a load into a fleshlight and move on
>>
girls dont actually watch things it's just background noise for them while they are on their phones or to fall asleep

i had a girl who couldn't understand why i paused netflix when I talk to her or use my phone
>>
Dude it's her life. If she doesn't like he movies you watch, then it doesn't mean that what she is watching isn't Good.
It's an Individuals Choice. Respect that. If you don't have anything common related to movies, then talk abt something else.
Or else make a deal with her that you both will together watch all the movies you both like. this way you'll still get something to talk abt.

BUT NEVER SAY THAT HER TASTE IS BAD.

IF IT ISN'T YOUR TASTE , THEN IT'S NOT A COMPULSION THAT IT IS A BAD THING.
>>
>>63074761
Pic of her
>>
>>63074651

new to women anon?

>put on furry road
>she sees midget guy with the telescope, and swampwalker guys
>anon this movie is weird
>...
>>
>>63074651

But you have bad tastes yourself, your film choices display you have an entry level interest in movies, the thing and the skin i live in, really? You know there's a movie that did the skin i live in better right? I wish you'd tell us your favorite films so more people could rip your pleb ass apart.
>>
>>63075134
Why not blow a load into the dog?
>>
>>63075134
>whenever you think you need a girl in your life, blow a load into your dog and move on

ftfy.
>>
>>63075169
Yeah, I'm sure she would have been THRILLED to watch the Seventh Seal, m8.

:)
>>
>>63075169
The level of edge within this post... Lol
>>
>>63075194

the fact you resort to the seventh seal for your "patrician movie" insult is even worse.

>>63075228

...lol back to reddit.
>>
>>63075121
what are you even on about fucking retard?
>>
>>63075157
Leave.
>>
>>63074651
I know two girls who are open to my kinds of movies. One is even patrician (but is still stupid as fuck and moved to LA to become an actress. Haven't heard from her since) and the other is above average (what a pleb would be if she were a man), but is open to films I watch because she knows I like artsy things.

I wasn't trying to fuck either of these women though.
>>
>>63075134
spotted the virgin
if you're being serious you should, in fact, killyourself
>>
>>63075157
Why do some people capitalize some words like this?

It makes no sense.
>>
>>63074651
Yeah my wife's tastes in films are absolute dog shit bur her son is a future patrician, so at least I can past down something to him
>>
>>63075349
Okay guys, wtf is a patrician?
>>
>>63075349
i postid it agin;)
>>
File: genes.jpg (298 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
genes.jpg
298 KB, 600x600
When her fav movies dont interest u then y do u expect her to like your fav movies??
>>
Anons, I have bad news for you.

Women, whether naturally or through socialization or whatever, just aren't as interested in having non-social hobbies. They never get obsessed with film, sculpture, painting, virtue ethics, Warhammer 40k, parkour, or other hobbies unless there are huge social payoffs. It's why the number of women playing WoW at launch was pathetically low and grew in tandem with the game's popularity.
>>
>>63075123
>I love my gf
gay tbqh
>>
>>63075121
>she doesn't like capeshit
So you're saying she was too good for you?
>>
>>63074761
>to be candid, kindred.

That's.... actually a pretty good line.
>>
"girlfriend"
>>
>>63075403
Someone who puts a real effort into learning about film, cultivating their own taste, and reflecting on the art form. They seek out great films. They want to educate themselves on every aspect of film and hopefully comment on it intelligently.

A patrician not only has seen a lot of movies, but he has breadth and depth. He has an intimate understanding of philosophy and film, aesthetics, the production of film, and cinematic techniques.

A patrician makes fine shades of distinction between good, great, and masterpiece films, and defends their views with logical arguments supported by evidence, both contextual and cinematic.
>>
>>63074651
>girl isn't interested in edgy nonsense
>must mean she's stupid
Better question is why do you take your hobbies so seriously
>>
>>63075473
You mean she was extremely good
>>
>>63075537

>on tv board

>surprised to see people disappointed that their significant other refuses or is too stupid to appreciate movies

kek, there's people on here who actually want to become directors you know, shouldn't come as a surprise. Considering how big a medium film and television is you can spend years with it.
>>
>>63074761
desu senpai
>>
File: filename.jpg (38 KB, 560x530) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
38 KB, 560x530
>>63075349
>Her son
>>
>>63075537
these kinds of arguments make me so mad I can't respond rationally
fuck you douchebag
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.