[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when these were like 3-6 minutes max? I came back after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Remember when these were like 3-6 minutes max?

I came back after like 2 years and christ they're terrible now. And they're like 20 minutes on average

Character is white DING!
>>
>>63074461
I don't understand why they're so insanely popular. Most of their "sins" are either easily explainable through the most basic application of logic or just unfunny.
>>
>>63074480
I think they started out trying to actually find flaws in movies but they found out that if they tried to be funny / acted a little stupid they got alot more views so they fopcused on that. Also being stupid around movies creates "hate" wich is also good.
>>
The reason they got longer is because the youtube algorithm changed to stop rewarding solely per view and started taking length into account. Good thing too. all those 10 minute videos were going to be the downfall of society
>>
We're white.

*ding*
>>
It's a pretty reddit channel, with lots of reddit-tier 'humour'
>>
>>63074480
Yeah it annoys the fuck out of me.
It's less "sins" and more "things"
>>
File: 1377430885372.png (338 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1377430885372.png
338 KB, 500x500
>>63074461
>Character is white DING!
I stopped watching after they said this.
>>
>That kid that presents Brand Sins
>>
>White woman isn't being bred by virile black bucks. *DING*
>>
>>63075541
>>63075503
>>63074461

>these triggered subhuman pieces of garbage actually believe they are the opposition to SJWs

Every single person on /pol/ deserves to be fed to livestock. No one cares about how much a joke triggered you you worthless, mentally deficient, whiny manchildren.

>>>/pol/
>>
honest trailers is a million times better

so many of their sins are fucking retarded. not gonna bother watching their trash channel to find examples. also it is completely unfunny
>>
>>63075716
Not a stormkuck but

>I hate you for hating people!

?
>>
>>63074461
>>63075503
>>63075541
>being this triggered you miss the joke

It may not be a funny joke but it's a joke you dipshits.

It's the same reason someone could say something about a gay character in a movie and they'd say "That's racist" as the sin. You're not supposed to take anything they say seriously.
>>
>>63075716
C U C K
>>
>watching the newest one
>kevin "kek" james
>takes half a minute to explain every sin
>>
>>63075733
Honest Trailers is just as stupid nowadays 5bh
>>
Where were you when ScreenJunkies BTFO of CinemaSins?

Every famous YouTuber is a part of #SJPLUS yet because of Jeremy's arrogance, he has no part of the app nor the shows. Goofed.
>>
>>63075733
Honest Trailers is not that bad, but the channel it's on is fucking retarded and I had to unsub from it.

The last straw were those capeshit trailer reaction videos. Reaction videos are pure cancer.
Plus, their "panels" are just a bunch of comic book reading neckbeards with only the occasional good guest.
>>
>>63075899
Shits gonna flop anyway

Who is going to pay for that garbage. Mundy night raw? Really? Come on now.
>>
>>63075866
jesus christ you weren't exaggerating
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.