[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you look at me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: film-title-unbroken.jpg (55 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
film-title-unbroken.jpg
55 KB, 1200x630
Why don't you look at me?
>>
Stop looking at me!!!
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 202x200
>>63070334
>Muh freedoms
>murrica suffered
>murrica stronk
>japanez r evil
Fuck outta here
>>
>>63070525
Daily reminder Japan is the most civilized AZN nation
>>
File: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH.webm (3 MB, 448x320) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH.webm
3 MB, 448x320
>>63070591
Daily reminder, that they deserved and got what was coming to them
>>
How cum he ron't rook at me, mang.
>>
>>63070525

>being American
>not constantly having the desire to slap a jap

Let's not forget Pearl Arbor
>>
Does /tv/ think this is a good movie? Not sure how I felt about it, it was painful to watch but maybe that's only because of the torture. The dogfight at the beginning was pretty cool looking. Felt a bit long and drew out too long, but of course its based on a true story so I dunno. I recognized O'Connell from skins, funny to see him in something else, I dunno if his acting was good
>>
>>63070935
i thought it was ok. desu there is nothing much to say about it. plot was nothing special. Nothing stood out about the acting even though there were some emotional scenes, this could be because idgaf about war movies though. this is the epitome of a 5/10 movie
>>
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence was better
>>
>>63071301
Yeah I agree. I couldn't really connect with it but it wasn't horrible, pretty average movie.
>>
>>63070781
Roosevelt provoked the japanese into striking first by cutting off their vital oil sources. Same thing happened with Stalin and Germany when Stalin threatened to cut off the romanian oil fields from the Reich in late 1940, which were essential for Germany's survival. Barbarossa followed less than half a year later.

Of course the allied version of WW2 mentions neither of these two events
>>
File: 5899121576_2a4262264f.jpg (47 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
5899121576_2a4262264f.jpg
47 KB, 500x252
>>63071602
>IJDF this hard
>>
>>63070591
Psychologically, no, theure as bad ss north korea

Source: i live here
>>
>>63071602
>Roosevelt provoked the japanese into striking first by cutting off their vital oil sources.

I wonder why, hmmm.
>>
>>63071602
Roosevelt cut off their oil supplies because Japan was threatening America's interests in Asia. You are a megakek if you think otherwise.
>>
>>63072185
>threatening America's interests

You mean zionist bankers' interests.

>You're a kuk if you don't suck up to the chosen ones xDD

How's the weather in Tel Aviv right now Mordechai?
>>
>>63071602
>Roosevelt provoked the japanese into striking first by cutting off their vital oil sources.

Well, it was a warranted reaction since the Japanese were slaughtering and raping their way through Asia. Not to mention using civilians as guinea pigs for experimentation with chemical weapons.
>>
>>63070675
>two were not enough
>>
>>63070334
i-i have autism sir
>>
File: 800px-Fedora.jpg (13 KB, 203x233) Image search: [Google]
800px-Fedora.jpg
13 KB, 203x233
>>63072239
>"I am of the opinion that allied post-war atrocity propaganda against their axis enemies devised by the likes of Ehrenburg is factual and grounded in historical truth."
>"Wars of agression against peaceful countries in the interest of international zionism are justified."
>>
>>63070935
This movie sucked.

The MC wears a ring throughout the entire movie and nobody ever mentions it. Like, it's never looted by the Japanese guards who could have easily taken it without reprisal. Nobody else in the camp brings up that he's wearing a gold fucking ring, not even like a single line of dialogue like a "you got a girl back home?" kind of way. It's just THERE and nobody ever says one thing about it.

It's just bad film making. I feel like the actor just never took off his wedding ring because he didn't feel like it and nobody told him he needed to.
>>
wannabe Empire of the Sun.

How the fuck was it that the Coen brothers wrote this shit.
>>
Am I the only one who liked this film?
>>
>>63072105
Because he needed a casus belli
Same reason he moved the fleet to pearl harbor the year before
>>
>>63070525
unit 731
/thread
>>
>>63072337
>Japan, Germany and Italy
>peaceful country

go home, /pol/ you're starting to sound like a retard again
>>
>>63070675
Is that grave of the fireflies? Been meaning to watch, looks pretty good.
>>
>>63070675
fucking japs bring up this shit but any mention of Nanking and it's all "We dindu nuffin"
>>
>>63070354
Does he have a jerry curl?
>>
>>63072778
Barefoot Gen, the other famous one about kids in the Japanese homeland during WW2.
>>
>>63073010
Also has the bonus of the creator being a survivor of Hiroshima as a child.
>>63072892
The manga/series also calls out Japanese for being pieces of shit and treating survivors as subhumans.
>>
>itt people point fingers citing atrocities to justify atrocities
>>
>>63070525
>Rape of Nanjing
>Unit 731
>Pearl harbor
>Bataan Death March

And they haven't apologized for any of these officially
>>
>>63073901
>waaaah you need to apologize waaaah!!! wah wah wah!!!! apologize now japan wah!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.