[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Veronica Mars? Does it hold up against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1448474373416.jpg (197 KB, 940x600) Image search: [Google]
1448474373416.jpg
197 KB, 940x600
What do you guys think about Veronica Mars? Does it hold up against modern TV?
>>
H-hello?
>>
modern tv is a meme
>>
It's awesome. We can't have threads about it anymore though because it has a female lead.
>>
>>63066108

But Veronica is like the anti-thesis of SJWs, all she cares about is the objective truth, not anyone's feelings.
>>
How was the movie.

is it atlest torrentable
>>
>>63065082
>modern TV
TV peaked circa 07-08 anyway.
>>
I enjoyed it when I watched it, but I don't remember it well enough to know how I would think about it now. From what I remember I think it would still hold up fine.
>>
>>63066165

It's ok but all it really is is one long episode. It does provide some closure.

It's worth watching if you liked the show.
>>
File: kristen_bell_legs.jpg (977 KB, 1960x3008) Image search: [Google]
kristen_bell_legs.jpg
977 KB, 1960x3008
One of my favorites. First two seasons are fantastic, third season is a mixed bag.
>>
>>63066232
Kirsten bell is the finest piece of ass in hollywood
>>
>>63066232

no wonder it got canned after season 3

that college rape plotline got stale real fast

also piz or whatever his name was was an obnoxious cunt
>>
what's the show abou?
>>
>>63066419

High school girl becomes a private detective.
>>
File: tmp_yyJDbR_lQJDl610971518.jpg (68 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
tmp_yyJDbR_lQJDl610971518.jpg
68 KB, 594x396
EPIC PERFECTION!
>>
She is literal perfection, physically, What was crying over a sloth about?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 450x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 450x485
Mr. Echolls, I'm Neptune
>>
File: 1428586954784.jpg (113 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1428586954784.jpg
113 KB, 1200x800
>cute tiny preppy blonde suffers a traumatic event
>cuts her hair and becomes social outcast
>gets one black and one brown sidekick
>starts solving crime
>begins an on/off relationship with the person she was seeing before the traumatic event while seeing other people inbetween
>begins fighting a bigger, unseen force controlling events that happen around her
>created by rob thomas

hmm...
>>
watched it earlier this year for the first time, its ridicolous how good it is with such a silly sounding premise.
The tone in some episodes though, i think in the same episode logan is organizing bum fights and veronica is solving who fixed the school prez election.
Also great how she is scared as fuck and basically cant do anything whenever some guy really wants to fuck her up.
>>
I was always annoyed that there was never any closure with that gang of Irish cunts. They fucked with Veronica several times and she never got any revenge.
>>
File: 85px-1252555993318.jpg (6 KB, 85x120) Image search: [Google]
85px-1252555993318.jpg
6 KB, 85x120
My friend watches it with her gay son, so it is for the gays I presume.
>>
>>63067178

how old are you famjam
>>
I heard she was a bitch. I've no interest in watching bitches. I might have watched it if she was straight up Nancy Drew.
>>63066232
Butterface.
>>
Is it worth watching today because she's really cute and I want to watch her lips move
>>
>>63068688

yes

its a good show and shes stupidly cute in it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.