[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know your cinematic universe is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: jessicajonespurplelogo-147354.png (334 KB, 655x315) Image search: [Google]
jessicajonespurplelogo-147354.png
334 KB, 655x315
When your web tv show's better.
>>
jessica jones is even more contrived than the movies.

killzone is the best thing about it ironically
>>
>>63064278
kill yourself
>>
>>63064313
Are the Punisher movies part of the MCU?
>>
>>63064336
don't think so
>>
>>63064278

Daredevil > Jessica Jones >>>>>> every other MCU movies
>>
>>63064336
Not the current one, but he's gonna be in the 2nd season of Daredevil.
>>
>>63064278

did she take it in the pooper?

Also The Winter Soldier and Daredevil are better than anything else Marvel so far.
>>
>>63064368
In the comics she does. She is literaly a slave to bbc. In the show killgrave is so keked he goes crazy
>>
>>63064336

No, but behind the scenes news from season 2 of daredevil indicate that the new punisher does such a good job that something might be done with him
>>
File: bernthal PUNISH.png (572 KB, 584x858) Image search: [Google]
bernthal PUNISH.png
572 KB, 584x858
>>63064336
brand new Punisher is coming to the next season of Daredevil.
>>
>>63064406
If they dont give him his own show it'll just be wasted potential
>>
>>63064368
She didn't "take it" you sexist racist white male cis scum. She "received" it (willingly /wJlJŋli/ - adverb - readily; of one's own free will. Ex "she went willingly") from her trust worthy black male friend (whose genitalia is superior to that of the flaccid cocks of white males and more akin to a raging bull's).
>>
>>63064437
your ISP is reading your posts like what the fuck?
>>
>>63064278
But the TV show is part of the cinematic universe. Hell, one of the episodes deals with someone who lost a family member at the end of the first Avengers film.
>>
>>63064406
So is Punisher likely going to kill Spiderman this time round? Has there been any confirmation on whether there'll be crossovers between the TV shows and the movies?
>>
>>63065334
>movies go out of their way saying there were no casualties and the heroes saved everyone
>tv shows are like fuck that

Thanks Netflix
>>
post her nudes, pls :^)
>>
>>63064354
what, really?
>>
File: Krysten-Ritter-Feet-1865587.jpg (280 KB, 816x1222) Image search: [Google]
Krysten-Ritter-Feet-1865587.jpg
280 KB, 816x1222
I wanna sniff em so bad bros.
>>
>>63066123
Yup, if you google it you can see some set photos and shit.
>>
>>63065366
Why would he ever try to kill Spiderman ?
>>
>>63066462

So why was Bigfoot in that car?
>>
>>63064278
What the fuck is this show even about. All I see is a generic name and the picture of a woman? How does this draw viewers? Is it just the Marvel logo?
>>
The symbolism is amazing in this
>Kilgrave is the C-uck
>Gets the buck to attack Jessica, in my opinion sexually
>She fights back (sexually IMO) and enjoy its
>>
>>63067153
An ex superhero with PTSD after being mind controlled raped by an evil white man becomes a P.I somethign something keking and lesbians
>>
Does Kilgrave have the most OP superpower in the entire MCU so far?
>>
>>63067153
I haven't seen it but I think its about a superhero who retired because a supervillain mind controlled her into taking his BPC while she prefers BBC
>>
jessica jones sucks. its just marvels version of twilight

its probably on par with gotham and some like that show but im wondering why some indian kid is pretending to be bruce wayne
>>
>>63067239
>literally just wear ear muffs to stop him
no.
>>
>>63067377
>there are plebs on /tv/ who actually believe this isn't the best show out this year
>>
>>63067589
really bland bait honestly
>>
File: Krysten-Ritter-Feet-433128[1].jpg (66 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Krysten-Ritter-Feet-433128[1].jpg
66 KB, 1600x900
daily reminder
>>
>starts strong
>fumbles a bit in the middle
>drops the ball at the end
Why can't Marvel into third acts?
At least they finally had an irredeemable asshole villain
>>
>>63068268
ugh disgusting
>>
>>63068268
Was she born with some kind of syndrome? These are no ordinary dragon talons.
>>
>>63067115
That was literally his motive in his first appearance.
>>
Watching it right now, on episode 5. It's picking up I think. It can have lulls in the story, but the fights scenes are great so far.
>>
File: ritters-christmas.jpg (70 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
ritters-christmas.jpg
70 KB, 500x720
Reminder.
>>
>>63064313
That's a fallacy. And I don't understand what's the irony of Kilgrave being the best part.

Kilgrave is Hannibal Lecter without his intelligence so it's obvious he's going to be a great villain.
>>
>>63065848
Uh there was a huge memorial to the dead/missing wall towards the end of Avengers v1
Unless it was for scrapes and bruises
>>
>>63067153
Just watch it or read the comics.
>>
File: u tried.jpg (6 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
u tried.jpg
6 KB, 230x219
>>63067377
Next time use your neuron and find a more suited comparison.
>>
>>63069943
>tfw no qt3.14 goblin daughters
>>
>>63069193
Those are typical feet from tall people.
>>
only watched for kilgrave. how will they top him with a better villain? they won't. they really shouldn't have killed him, he was the only interesting thing
>>
>>63064278

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A C͏͏U͏͏C͏͏K

when you convince yourself "capeshit: BLACKED" is legitimately good
>>
i don't get why killgrave was so obsessed with jessica?? with his powers he could have picked far more attractive women
>>
>>63069329
And in two separate alternate universes he succeeded. In one I know he shot an inexperienced Peter dead. Dude was grieving heavily because Aunt May was murdered or something. Frank plugged him because I guess grief overrides Spidey Sense.
>>
>>63066462

SHIT / 10
A
D

F
E
E
T
>>
>>63070215
Yeah daredevil did good not killing Kingpin in the end
>>
>>63067239
Anyone with a strong enough willpower can get right past his shit. Dr. Doom for example. Hell, a fucking crippled USAgent got past Kilgrave's bullshit. But if he gets you when you're not expecting it or you're at a low point in your life and susceptible to emotional manipulation then you're fucked. He's conquered the Avengers for a short time and had them all beating up whomever attempted to stop him and generally being butlers and shit. I think he was using Captain America as a foot rest at one point and ordering various heroines to show him their tits. But that was because his powers at that point in time were amplified by some other faggot so it spread over a huge radius and shit.
>>
Just saw episode 4 and it was one of the worst episodes of anything I've seen in a long time. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and assume that's it's lowest point.
>>
>strong feminist hero "in control of her sexuality"
>is blind drunk the first time Luke Cage fucks her
>Gets pushed up against a wall the second time and never verbally consents

Why are pop culture critics such hypocrites?
>>
>>63070403
Shit I'm barely scraping past the first. What's your criticism of the fourth episode? This shit is taking me days to get through. Show has issues holding my interests beyond Power Man and Jessica fucking said Power Man. Getting real tired of her mumbling lines and seeing Purple and shit. Almost makes me wish Kilgrave was alluded in later episodes instead of having to sit through random PTSD scenarios.
>>
>>63070403
episode 5 was a lot better, I just finished it and am on 6
>>
>>63070487
>>63070403
the first episodes are difficult to sit through but i think that by episode six it really gets better thanks to kilgrave imo
>>
>>63064420
>manlet punisher

he is cool tho, his face looks the part so the outcome might be decent after all
>>
>>63064278

This show was such a fucking mess.
>>
File: long-neck.jpg (41 KB, 673x530) Image search: [Google]
long-neck.jpg
41 KB, 673x530
>>63069193
Kinda like how this makes their necks longer her shoes have fucked her feet up real bad. She must have worn restrictive shoes.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.