[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i the only one /notseeinghnewstarwars/ here? the advertising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
am i the only one /notseeinghnewstarwars/ here? the advertising around it makes me fucking sick
>>
>>63059684
Fuck up mate.
>>
>>63059695

OP GOT BTFO
>>
>>63059684
I'm an adult without a kid, so I'm not watching it.
>>
Same. Can't wait for this piece of shit to bomb.
>>
The advertising is obnoxious, but I'm not going to refuse to see it just for that reason. If you do, you must be an enormous faggot.
>>
I'm going to watch it to support Bernie Sanders
>>
My gf is dragging me to see it because she likes Boyega.
>>
>>63059684

Why would I see an inferior version of Dune?
>>
>>63059796
Is her bull coming too?
>>
File: 1448465731598.png (3 MB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1448465731598.png
3 MB, 1259x947
>>63059684
I'm gonna watch "heart of the sea" and "the revenant" instead instead.
>>
>>63059684
What advertising? I wouldn't know about it if it weren't for /tv/
>>
File: 597987_starwars11.jpg (88 KB, 1048x1397) Image search: [Google]
597987_starwars11.jpg
88 KB, 1048x1397
>Movio Media reports that 70% of those snapping up advance tickets to the seventh Star Wars title were males ages 18-49. The average age of those ticket-buyers was 34.

I don't know why all their commercials are aimed towards gays and women. You'd think they'd just go for their target audience
>>
>>63059989
Disney's target audience is gays and women anon.
>>
single?
>>
File: relaxed-woman.jpg (442 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
relaxed-woman.jpg
442 KB, 1000x667
>mfw I've never seen Avatar, Titanic, either JJ Abrams Star Trek movie or any MCU movie aside from Avengers 1
Skipping this will be easy
>>
With all the advertising I feel like I've seen the movie already. I can go either way on it. SW isn't a huge priority for me and hasn't been since EP1
>>
>>63060044
It's because you have no friends and are butt ugly, tumblerina lol
>>
>>63060008
Yep. All the sperglords here will see it no matter what, so the movie then has to be built around appealing to the gay and or womens.
>>
>>63059989
You make commercials for people naturally not interested with your products. There's not point to make advertisements for people who already like your shit
>>
Haha! Fun fact related about Boyega, when I was in high school my gf tutored John Boyega. He was struggling making good enough grades to be in the school play so my gf tutored him every Friday and Saturday night just to help him make the grades to pass. She's my wife now, and she doesn't want to watch the new Star Wars movie with me, I guess seeing someone you used to tutor on the movie screen is embarrassing for her. But I mean really, how fucking retarded is John Boyega? High school is easy as shit and he needed help just to pass LOL
>>
>>63060176
kekposting will never stop to be funny
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.