[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The biggest bros in the industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: max landis.png (547 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
max landis.png
547 KB, 500x456
>>
>>63054575
Go to bed and don't wake up, Max.
>>
thats sean penn right
>>
I'm assuming producers give him anything he wants to get him to stop talking
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 450x335
>>
>>63054575

I like Max. He can be annoying, but at least he isn't full of shit.
>>
File: 1448040355976.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448040355976.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
kill urself max
>>
>>63054781
>Max Landis
>not full of shit

Go to bed Max, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
God was he annoying in the Redlettermedia video.

Constantly trying to force shit jokes, and despite being there to try and convince everyone he isn't a whiner, he spent the majority of the time whining
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
>>63054575
max, will you do the first /tv/ AMA?

It would be a real breakthrough move, and I'd like the chance to ask why you're such a cocksucking kike.
>>
shoo shoo nerd kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.