[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never eat her out after strangling her Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 655x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 655x375
>You will never eat her out after strangling her

Why live?
>>
>I will never lure Malcolm into a back alley with the promise of drugs and murder him
>>
>>63052967
>I will never lure Malcolm into a back alley with the promise of drugs and make him suck my dick

fix'ed
>>
>>63052708
can someone post the reaction image of that dog licking its face with a great look of intensity in its eyes?
>>
I like how every female that reviews the show absolutely hates her for being more attractive than Jessica
>>
File: 1432416464735.jpg (99 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1432416464735.jpg
99 KB, 1000x666
>>
>>63052708
>letting your only true friend get violated just to fool the bad guy long enough to snap his neck
why is Jessica such a shitty bitch?
>>
>>63052708
>you're never see her getting blacked while Jessica is watching
>>
I understand they wanted the show to be low key but including characters like Patsy or Frank and not making them the characters they're supposed to be (Hellcat and Nuke) comes off as legitimately being embarrassed. They were still well written ignoring who they are supposed to be.
>>
>>63053090
>implying that isn't season 2
>>
>>63053210

she popped his pills and the government got nuke back, so they'll probably be full blown supers in season 2
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.